Confession

Rumour

 

 

TAEYEON’s POV

I couldn’t contain my feelings when Sica said things about him so casually. As if she’s falling for him. I was so mad about the reason that I couldn’t understand.

But the moment I shouted at her, my eyes opened.

.

.

So.. I love him.

.

.

That’s why I got so mad. That was actually jealousy that I felt.

I can’t believe how stupid I am to be angry at Sica.

I was so ashamed of myself.

I couldn’t stop crying even when Sica said that it’s okay.

It’s not okay, Sica. I made a mistake.

“I’m going to give you a present. Wait here, okay?” Sica said while leaving the room.

I didn’t know what this present is but I couldn’t really think about it since I am still in my deep thought while crying continuously. The tears just won’t stop coming.

There are other members beside me, trying to console me.

But then I felt that one by one, they disappeared. I was left alone and the room was so quiet.

I can hear a certain footsteps going to my direction. Firstly, I didn’t notice who that was because my back facing the door. I thought it might be just Sica because she said that she’s going to give me a present.

What a weird time to actually give me a present, Sica-ya.

But then that footstep stop just behind me.

I was expecting my friends will hug me again. But there was nothing.

Curiousity took over my sadness.

I took a look to my back..

.

.

And Cho Kyuhyun was there…

--

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

I was resting after Radio Star when Sica suddenly came to me and hit my back.

“Yah! What was that for?” I asked.

“For being so stupid and coward! I’m tired of this situation!” She sighed. “Now Taeyeon is crying.”

“Eh? Why?” I panicked.

“I’m not going to tell you. But it’s partly your fault! I told you to confess soon the last time we met, but you wasted every opportunity you’ve got. Now there is another chance. Go to her and cheer her up. I’m sure she would be more than happy to see you now.”

“Now? Like.. right now?” I couldn’t digest what she just said because she’s talking too fast.

“Of course!” She grabbed my hand. “Come with me!”

I’m confused. I don’t know what should I do to stop her crying. And why must it be me? Taeyeon might not like me. She constantly glared at me at the recording. How could I cheer her up? It might just upsetting her even more.

I was dragged to their waiting room. Sica signaled her friends to leave the room and let me in alone. One by one, they left and I could see the crying girl sat there.

Sica pushed me in and I have no choice but to continue walking. However, I was still unsure about what to do so I just stood there, right behind Taeyeon.

After seconds, she finally looked back.

I could see her surprised face. She wiped her tears quickly and stood, awkwardly facing me with her head down.

I must made my mind sooner or later.

Oh, cursed this situation! I don’t want to think anymore!

“..Taeyeon..” I called her nervously.

She looked up to me but eyes still directed to somewhere far.

“I know this isn’t the best time to actually say this, but..” I can’t give up now.

I sighed before continuing. She finally looked into my eyes, waiting for me to finish my sentence.

“..I..

.

.

..I love you.."