Fan

Rumour

 

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

I heard a rumour.

I’m not the type that would gossiped with others but unintentionally, I heard a certain news from our official big mouth, Kangin.

That day, we were scheduled to record a program called ‘Song Battle’. All of our members, except Heechul-hyung, Hankyung-hyung, and Kibumie attend it.

Unfortunately, the recording was delayed for quite a long time. We were already there but something came up with the studio’s settings so we had to wait for the staffs to fix those.

As we all know, Kangin hyung can’t stay still for just a few minutes, moreover, this time we won’t just wait for a few minutes, instead, it’ll be a few hours.

Of course, our manager had arguments with the staffs and all, but the situation can’t be helped anyway. Sadly, we can’t leave this place yet since the recording can be started anytime, as soon as the settings fixed.

At first, I just sit nicely and talk about some light things with Sungmin hyung, Shindong hyung, Hyukjae, and Ryeowookie, (well, Yesung hyung is there but he kinda in his own world) while the active ones started to play some immature games. Everything was still nice until one hour.

Some of us finally fell asleep. Well, as for Sungmin hyung, it’s likely because of me. The night before, I played Starcraft ‘til late and maybe disturbed his sleep. He never complained, though. Some others like Donghae and Siwon was playing too much so they lost their stamina and gave in to their sleepiness. Leeteuk hyung, as the responsible leader, already joined the conversation with staffs and manager hyung. Ryeowook, Hyukjae, and Shindong hyung seem to lost their will to talk or even doing anything. Well, if you ask me about Yesung hyung, I’m not really sure. I can’t clearly see his eyes, whether he is asleep or not, but he’s still hasn’t moved yet from his place.

When clearly Kangin hyung doesn’t have anyone ‘alive’ beside him, he came towards me and casually start a conversation with me. Correction. It’s not a conversation, but rather, a monologue, since I just shortly nodded to everything he said or answering with the shortest word that existed in this world.

He talked about a lot of things. Well, a lot of ‘people’. Nothing seem interesting… nothing.. but then something caught my ears.

“What did you say, hyung?” I asked for reassurance.

“What? Which one?”

“Just now. About… Taeyeon?”

“Ah! Yeah. Sure you would want to know since it’s involving you,” he smirked. “But please pretend you didn’t know since I might be dead if Taeyeonnie knew that I told anyone about this. Especially you.”

“Yeah, yeah..” I rolled my eyes. “So can you please repeated what you just said?”

“She said she is a fan of yours. I think she might be took a liking to you,” he said while laughing amusedly.

Taeyeon? Idolized me?

Well, that’s just.. funny since we are barely talk to each other..

--

 

TAEYEON’s POV

It’s weird. These days I have the feeling that someone has been watching over me. No matter how many times I turned back, I can’t see any suspicious person, though.

But I’m sure about it. It’s not that I’m too proud of myself but I have always been a sharp person. There’s no mistake about what I felt.

 “Taeng? What is it? You’ve been making such a scary face since minutes ago..,” Sunny came, disperse my thoughts.

“Nothing, I guess? But it can’t be nothing..” I mumbled.

“Hmm? Is there something bothering you?” She asked me again.

“Well, I’m not sure. I just had the feeling that someone’s been watching me lately.”

“Really? I didn’t notice anything though,” she said assuring me, “maybe you’re just a little tired..”

“But you know how sharp am I, right? What if this feeling’s came out to be true? It worries me..”

Just then Sica passed in front of us, “Well, you don’t have to worry about that,” she said, “I can guarantee that this is nothing to do with some weirdos or maniacs.”

“What made you so sure about it?” I asked her, clearly confused.

“I just know, sweetheart..” She said mysteriously but with an assuring smile, then she walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.

“What was that she just said?” I asked Sunny.

“I don’t know. But maybe she knew something about this?”

What could it be? She said I don’t have to worry about this? So it was true anyway.. Someone has keeping eyes on me..

Really, Sica-ya.. How could I not worry if you didn’t tell me who that was..