4...

Opposites attract.”NEVER!”

 

SEULJI'S POV

 

 

 

It took us an hour to show Kris around and I will never let that happen again. Never, I swear. He always contradicts on what I say. He asks me things I have no idea about like why the walls of the art studio were painted pink not blue or black because it’s too girly. Why the doors of the classrooms were too low that he needs to stoop down before entering. Seriously? Why is he asking me stupid questions? I started walking ahead to my class. It will start real soon and I don’t want to be scolded for being late.

 

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Kris asked with his left brow raised. I faced him. “We’re not done yet Ji. You didn’t show me the music studio yet.” He added.

 

“I’ll be late for my class and besides you can go there by yourself. It’s on second floor, fifth room on the right corner.” I stated to him then continued walking my way but he grabbed my left arm and pulled me. I faced him with widened eyes, surprised by his sudden actions.

 

 “WHAT?!” I yelled not too loud to disturb ongoing classes. He brought his face closer to mine. “Please Seulji…” He begged with his puppy face. He’s weird, really weird. I leaned back to avoid his gaze. “No.” I answered quickly as I turned away. “I’ll be late.” I added. But still he’s holding my arm not letting me go. He pinned me on the wall using his force. WHAT IS HE DOING?! I tried to use my free arm to push him away but damn he’s heavy and strong. Instead he leaned closer. I felt my cheeks burning up and my heart pounded louder. Suddenly he let go of me and burst out laughing.

 

 

“Look at you Ji ! You’re blushing! If only you could see what your face looked like” He continued laughing. “I hate you!” I breathed out. “You look like a red tomato exploding any time soon.” He said holding his stomach. “You’re evil.” I managed to say as I get my heartbeat normal. I quickened my pace before I could kill this moron.

 

“Bye Ji. See you around.” He waved, teasing me. What did just happen?!

 

 

Luckily, I got into my class on time. I entered the room quietly removing my thoughts of Kris in my head.

 

 

“Cupcake!” a deep voice called out. I faced his direction and saw Chanyeol coming to me. “Hey,Giant.” I smiled and waved.

 

“I missed you.” He spread his long arms then he gave me a tight bear hug. “Yah!  we’re together just an hour ago.” I cried trying to escape from the suffocating hug. This guy is gonna kill me.

 

“Hey stop that. I’m jealous!” Baekhyun yelled. Chanyeol released the hug and hurriedly came to Baekhyun. “Come here baby-baek. Let me hug you too.” Chanyeol said trying to let out a cuddly voice but he failed. He motioned a hug but Baekhyun ran away. “Eww… Yeol,you’re gross!” Baekhyun cried. I chuckled a little enjoying the scene. Suddenly I felt a hand on my back. I turned around to see who it is. I saw Sehun trying to hide.

 

“Seulji, please don’t let the hyungs get me.” He said still trying to hide. “Kai hyung and Kyungsoo hyung are going to catch me.” He added. “Waeyo? What did you do Sehun-ah?” I asked worriedly. “I still didn’t find a new Pororo plushie as a replacement to the one I broke.” He answered. Aish, Kids will be kids. But they’re not kids anymore.

 

“YOU CAN’T HIDE MAKNAE!” “COME OUT NOW!” I heard Kai and Kyungsoo from the door. They looked on our direction. “GOT YOU!” Kai smirked evilly as he walked nearing us. I felt Sehun shrugged.

 

“Good afternoon Class!” Suddenly, Professor Lee arrived. Lucky maknae… Sehun cheered. He stuck his tongue out to the defeated duo. Kai shot him a death glare.

 

Yimin and Luhan arrived from the show-me around tour. She has a wide smile and so does Luhan. They enjoyed each other’s company but uh-oh they’re late. Fortunately, Professor Lee let them pass. Yimin gave me an I-need-to-tell-you-something look before making way to her seat. I smiled. I think I knew that already Yimin-ah.

 

 

“So how’s your day? I bet you enjoyed.” I smiled poking her side.

 

“Nice but it’ll be better if you accompany me. You know what? I missed Luhan. He’s still a great friend Ji.” She blushed saying his name.

 

“Yeah right, a friend. How come your cheeks heated up when you say Luhan’s name ?” I chuckled remembering how she blushed. “Ya! You’re thinking wrong.” She tapped my arm.

 

“He’s only my childhood crush and that was long–time ago. Nothing more, I promise!” She raised her right hand swearing. “Okay but if you ever changed your mind, just tell me.” We both giggled.

 

It was dismissal time already. Yimin and I we’re infront of the school gates waiting for Kris and Lay to come out. Our parents decided that the 4 of us should go home together and we don’t have a choice but to agree. Few minutes passed quickly when they arrived with the other EXO members.

 

“Tomorrow is the day. Don’t forget. We are going to Everland!” Sehun cheered once they reached me and Yimin.

 

“Who says you’re coming? You’re not.” Kai blurted out with his tongue stucked out at Sehun.

 

“Hey hey stop fighting brats or else we will leave you both.” Suho halted the two. “Sorry grandpa.” The two pleaded in unison.

 

“Bye. See you tomorrow!” Kyungsoo waved as he exited the gates with the other members.

 

 

 

Kris dropped me infront of our house. My brother stayed with them since he is going to help Kris and Mr. Wu fix a leaking faucet. A cold breeze of air strikes me when I came out of the car. It was mid of November already which means winter is coming up soon. I hurriedly entered our house but unfortunately, the door is locked. I knocked but there’s no response. “Appa, I’m home.” I called out. I knocked continuously but still, there’s no response.  I wonder where appa is… I stayed outside since I don’t have a duplicate key. The cold breeze of winter air sent me chills. I rubbed my hands together to feel warmth. *achoo* I sneezed, this is bad. I might catch a cold. It was half an hour but no one came. My sneeze continued and it’s unbearable. My nose became red and I feel a shot of pain in my head. I decided to make my way to the Wu’s which was the right thing to do earlier. I can’t stand the weather anymore.

 

 

 

I knocked immediately as I made it to the Wu’s. I felt my body weakened. I have many weaknesses and winter season is one of it.

 

 “Who’s – Hey, what are you doing here?” Kris’ peeked at the door. He was surprised to see me.

 

“Can I come in?” I asked raising my left brow, embracing myself to minimize the coldness from the outside.

 

“Na-uh. Tell me first why are you here? Did you miss me already?” He blocked the open doorway. I was about to answer but I sneezed, not once but twice. He mouthed an “ow” then he let me in.

 

“Seulji ! what happened? Are you alright?” Mrs. Wu guided me to the couch.

 

“Ne, I am alright. Nothing to worry Mrs.Wu.” I managed to smile before I sneezed for the nth time.

 

“You’re pale Ji.” Kris said sitting next to me. Stop acting like you care. I’m sure you don't.

 

“Wait for me dear, I’ll make you a soup.” Mrs. Wu headed to the kitchen. Yimin hurriedly ran to me from the staircase. “Omo ! Ji why are you pale?” she asked when she saw me. She laid her palm to my forehead. “You’re sick Ji.” She said after removing her hand in my forehead.

 

“A-aniyo, I’m not. Don’t worry min.” I replied giving her two thumbs up. Honestly, I felt quite dizzy. The pain in my head worsens a bit. “No, you’re not. Wait, I’ll get you a blankie.” She stood up leaving me and Kris on the couch. There was a moment of silence.

 

“Where is Lay oppa?” I asked breaking the awkward atmosphere. I don’t know, but it feels kinda awkward.

 

“He’s upstairs with appa.” He answered without looking at me. I nodded.

 

Mrs. Wu arrived with a soup while Yimin carries a blanket with her. They handed the soup and wrapped the blanket around me.

 

“Thank you, Mrs. Wu. Thank you, min.” I bowed as a sign of gratitude.

 

“What happened Seulji?” Mrs. Wu asked.

 

“Appa is not home. I waited for him outside since I don’t have any key but no worries I’m better now.”

 

“You stayed outside? But it’s cold out there. You should've come here right away.” Yimin scolded me.

 

“She’s right Ji. Now look at you, you’re sick.” Mrs. Wu agreed. “It’s my fault.  Sorry for disturbing all of you. I’ll be careful next time.” They shaked their heads. “It’s nothing Ji. You know I love you.” Yimin said with a flash of smile.

 

“Don’t be sorry. It’s you who got sick now.” Kris stood up and made his way upstairs.

 

“He’s just concern Ji.” Yimin said and Mrs. Wu chuckled.

 

“No *achoo* way!” ahh! This sneeze irritates me. I mentally screamed.

 

 


Author's note : ∞ ♥ ∞

Chapter 4 done :") Sorry for the typo and gram. errors *bows*