3...

Opposites attract.”NEVER!”

 

S E U L J I ’S  P O V

 


 

 

 

“Seulji. Wake up!” I heard Lay oppa outside my room again. He is my living alarm clock. He wakes me up almost everyday and he never gets tired to it and I love him for that. Thank God today is Friday!

 

“Coming! ” I answered as I lazily got up from my bed.

 

“Morning Ji. Be quick, okay ? Yimin and Kris will come with us today remember?” His head popped out at my door.

 

“Morning oppa! Arraso… I will.” I said. He smiled and walked out of my room.

 

 

I made my way on our dining room and I’m surprised to see Yimin and the evil, Kris. What now?

 

 “Morning!” I greeted everyone as I entered the dining room. They turned their heads to me.

 

“Good morning Ji !! Your dad invited us to have breakfast here. I’m excited to go to school with you again. God, I missed this for 6 years.” Yimin greeted me cheerfully.

 

“Morning Min! You should get used to this again from now on.” I replied with a smile.

 

“Morning appa, Morning Lay oppa!” I greeted them as I sit down to grab my breakfast. They greeted me back with a smile.

 

“Are you not going to greet me? You’re so mean.” Kris asked.

 

“Why do you bother asking when you already knew the answer?” I said before taking a spoonful of rice.

 

“You eat like a pig. And you look like one.” He chuckled. My morning is ruined already.

 

“Can’t you just shut up and eat? You’re such a morning disaster.” I exclaimed.

 

“A morning disaster with this face? Well, if I’m one, I’d be the most attractive disaster then.” He said proudly

 

“But still, you’re a disaster.” I said contrary to his arrogance.

 

“I ha-“ Kris was supposed to answer while I stuck my tongue out at him when the three cut us out.

 

“SHUT UP!” Yimin, Lay and appa shouted together.

 

“Stop fighting, just eat okay?” Lay oppa said.

 

“You know, you guys never changed. I remember the same chaos not a very long time ago…” My dad stated.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

“YAH ! This is mine !” Seulji said irritably not taking her fork out of the last sausage.

 

“NO, I got this first. Don’t blame me for being a slowpoke” Kris exclaimed also not taking his fork in the sausage.

 

“I got it first and I’m not a slowpoke. Give it to me!” Seulji exclaimed.

 

“No way! I got it first!” Kris shouted on contrary.

 

“Me!” - Seulji

 

“Me! This is mine!” Kris shouted.

 

“NO, MINE !” Seulji throwed him a death glare. Kris gave back an angry stare.

 

“MINE!” Kris exclaimed again.

 

“YOU ANGRY BIRD! JUST GIVE IT!” Seulji is already fuming mad.

 

Yimin started to cry loudly. The whole dining room was already a mess.

 

“Stop it you two. Leave that innocent sausage! Here, you can have mine and please stop fighting.” Lay cut them out while he handed his sausage to Seulji.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

“I remember, Kris and Ji as the foes, Lay as the referee and Yimin as the cry baby. Never changed.” Dad smiled as he reminisced.

 

“But I’m not a cry baby now ~” Yimin pouted. We all chuckled.

 

“Hurry, eat your breakfast or else you’ll be late already. I’d be going okay?” Appa said before going to his morning part-time job.

 

“Okay appa ! Take care ~” I said and bowed.

 

“I’ll handle them appa. Don’t worry.” Lay said before standing up from his chair and bowed.

 

“Okay I’d be going. Take care too~” He said before going out.

 

“Bye Mr. Choi !” Yimin and Kris bowed.

 

 

 

After we finished the dishes, we hurriedly went to school. The classes haven’t started when we arrived. The EXO boys welcomed us especially Kris and Yimin.

 

 

“Hey man! What’s up?” Chanyeol greeted.

 

“The same. Still handsome.” He grinned.

 

“It’s been a long time, but still you’re very conceited.” Chanyeol replied with a smile.

 

“I should avoid standing beside these guys. I will definitely look like a dwarf.” Kyungsoo butted in as he tried to stay away from the two giants.

 

“Yeah, or maybe a smurf.” Kai teased and Kyungsoo gave him a death glare. We laughed at the view.

 

“Don’t worry Kyungie, I’ll be on your side.”Suho said as he patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

 

“I love you hyung. I feel you.” Kyungsoo replied while pretending he’s crying.

 

“Now we found the 2, we only need 5 more before the 7 dwarfs of Cinderella reunited. “ Sehun said trying to hold his smile.

 

“Hi everyone. Goodmorning !” Xiumin just arrived. He is always the late one to arrive among the boys.

 

“Now we have 3! We only need 4 more to go.” Baekhyun said. We all laughed harder except Xiumin who doesn’t know what’s going on. Poor Baozi…

 

“Hey Yimin !” Luhan approached.

 

“Oh, H-Hi Luhan.” She replied back but she’s a little bit stuttering. Hmm… I wonder why ?

 

“She’s pretty isn’t she?” Chen asked while he elbowed Luhan’s side.

 

“O-of course. She still is.” He replied. I can see Yimin’s cheeks heated up.

 

“T-Thanks.” She replied hiding her blush. She needs to explain to me later…

 

“I can see lovebirds over here ~” Tao butted in.

 

“Who ? Us?” Chanyeol asked as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

 

“Yah ~ stop that. You’re heavy.” I said trying to remove his arms on my shoulders. He pouted.

 

“Don’t pout…you look like a giant baby.”Lay oppa joked.­­

 

“I can really say your siblings. You’re so mean to me.” Chanyeol stated. Lay and I chuckled.

 

“I second to that. Especially that pig.” Kris said pointing to me. I rolled my eyes on him.

 

“Here they go again.” Yimin said. The bell finally rang which signals the start of classes.

 

“Let’s meet up later okay.Lunch time!” Suho said while waving.

 

“Arra ~ see you later hyung !” Sehun waved back.

 

 

We made our way to our respected rooms. Luckily, Yimin was having the same as I and Kris was not. After min introduced herself, seonsaengnim pointed an empty seat where she can stay. Guess what? It’s beside Luhan. *smirk*.

 

Classes ended quickly.It was already lunch time and as promised, we meet up with the seniors on the cafeteria. We sat on the right corner where a table good for 14 people is found. That’s the longest table on the cafeteria I guess. The others took their orders. It was Kyungsoo,Kai, Chanyeol and I  who were left on the table.

 

“Cupcake! Sit beside me please ~” Chanyeol begged while patting the empty seat next to him. The two was busy playing a game on their phone so they didn’t mind us.

 

“Okay giant.” I replied with a grin.

 

“Stop calling me that, Kris hyung is taller than me so he is the giant.” He said pouting.

 

“Why did I hear my name eh?” the newly arrived Kris said before taking his seat infront of me. What an unpleasant view…

 

“Nothing, I just said you’re taller than me.” Chanyeol answered as a matter of factly.

 

“That’s right.” Kris said while drumming his fingers on the table.

 

“But I’m better-looking.” Chanyeol stated with a wide grin revealing his precious white teeth.

 

“I second to that.” I said imitating what Kris said earlier. He rolled his eyes to me.

 

“Sorry but I’m the best looking.” He said and winked at me. I gave him a disgusted look.

 

 The others arrived with their food. Lay oppa gave me mine. Yimin sat next beside me. Chanyeol on my right, Yimin on my left.“Thanks oppa.” I said gratefully and he smiled at me.

 

“Hey Ji, why don’t you take Yimin and Kris around?”  Chen said before taking a spoonful.

 

“Me?” I asked while pointing at myself.

 

“Ne ~” He answered shortly with food inside his mouth.

 

“O-okay, I’d take them around.” I answered.  Why me?

 

“Thanks Ji. I love you a lot.” Yimin turned to me.

 

“Anything, min.” I said before I continued eating.

 

“It’s weekend tomorrow, why don’t we eat out together and have some fun?” Tao said.

 

“I agree! We should have fun.” Sehun said while raising his right hand. We all nodded in agreement.

 

 

After a long conversation regarding where we will go, we decided to go to a theme park tomorrow. I think it’ll be fun.  Lunch was over. The others went on their respective classes except Kris and Yimin. I will take them around as what I promised to Chen.

 

 

 

“Hey min, let’s go. I’d show you around.” I invited her with a smile.

 

“Yeah ~ let’s go.” She answered cheerfully.

 

“Are you going or not?” I asked Kris with annoyance.

 

“Can’t you wait? I’m going.” He answered. I rolled my eyes on him. We are about to walk when Luhan suddenly appeared.

 

“Hey.” Luhan greeted.

 

“Oh hey, why are you here? I thought you went to our classroom.” I asked.

 

“About that, the class will start at 1 so I decided to, uhm , take Yimin around if it’s okay with her.” He said and looked away. There’s really something between these two, I can sense… hmm… my bestfriend better tell me before I knew…  Yimin looked at me then to Kris like she’s trying to ask permission from her parents.

 

“Its okay min, you can go.” Kris said giving her a thumbs up. What? Then Yimin turned to me.

 

“Okay min, As long as it makes you HAPPY.” I said giving emphasis to ‘Happy’. She smiled shyly.

 

“Thank you, guys.” She said.

 

“Let’s go?” Luhan asked. Then they leave. I mentally slapped myself for saying yes to Yimin. Wrong move Ji.Very bad move. I sighed.

 I heard a chuckle behind my back. I turned to Kris giving him a what-are-you-laughing-at-look. He smirked evilly.

 

                                             Guess what?! I’m left with this weird evil creature. Poor me…

 


Author's note : ∞ ♥ ∞

I'm a bit sick today that's why I kinda messed up with this chapter, mianhae ~ but still I hoped you enjoyed reading. again, mianhaeyo ~ *bows* gomawo ~~ ♥ Happy Mother's Day to your moms ! Have fun ;)