1...

Opposites attract.”NEVER!”

 

SEULJI’S POV

 

I was doing my homework when I received a call. It’s already 9 in the evening. I wonder who’s going to call this late...

“Yoboseyo?” I answered my phone quickly. It was an unregistered number.

“SEEEEULJI!”  The person on the other line answered, screaming happily.

“Yes, speaking. Who’s this?”

“It’s me, Yimin ! The one and only.”

“OMO ! Yimin-ah ! I missed you. How are you? And why did you called?” I questioned her excitedly.

“I am perfectly fine and you don’t have to miss me because we are going back to Korea tomorrow night !” she squealed.

“Mwo? Really? That’s great ! I can’t wait to see you Yimin-ah !” I answered excitedly.

 

Yimin and the Wu’s have been in China for 6 years and now they are moving back! The Wu’s were our long-time neighbors and Mr. Wu was a good friend of my dad. Yimin is my childhood best friend and her brother was my childhood nemesis.

 

“Not only me Seulji but Kris oppa and my parents as well.” She cleared. Wait, What? Kris? Oh God, please tell me I’m having a nightmare.

“Can’t it be You, Mr. Wu and Mrs. Wu only?” I answered with a disappointed tone.

“YAH ! don’t be mean to Kris oppa I think he missed you like you do” I heard her chuckle.

“You’re still the same Yimin-ah. I’ll wait for you tomorrow okay.”

“Okay ! I’ll hang up. Bye!”

 

My emotions were mixed right now. I should be happy that they are going back but there’s a part of me that is unhappy because of someone, K r i s.                                                                                                                                                                                                     He was my very first enemy since I existed. He makes my life hard to live. Whenever I found the key to my happiness, he always changes the lock of it. Maybe he changed. It’s already 6 years but I doubt it.

 

“Seulji ! wake up. We’ll be late for school.” I heard Lay oppa outside my room.

“Coming !” I manage to say before lazily standing up my bed.

 

I quickly ready myself then I went downstairs on the dining room to grab my breakfast.

 

“Good morning sunshine!” dad greeted me cheerfully.

“Morning appa ! Have you heard? The Wu’s are coming back tonight.” I said as I sit down.

“Yeah. Mr. Wu called me last night.” He replied while preparing the table.

“Someone is excited huh?” Lay oppa bulged in.

“Ne, I am. I’m gonna see Yimin again after a long time.” That’s true. I missed her badly.

“Yimin only? How about Kris? I’m sure you missed him a lot.” He said teasing me.

“No way! Never oppa. Remember that” Then I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Your mehrong is not working.” Then he does the same.

“Yah ~ you’ll be late. Eat your breakfast. Palli !”

“Yes appa ~” We answered in unison.

 

I and my brother went to same school. The SME University. My brother is a member of a group called EXO. They knew each other for ages. EXO consists of 12 members but they’ve been left as 11 since Kris moved to China. Yes, he is a member of EXO. He’s our childhood friend, remember?

 

“Goodmorning sweetie!” Chanyeol greeted me as we entered the school. He used to call me sweet and cheesy names like that one and I am used to it.

“Goodmorning giant !” I greeted him back with a smile.

“Yah ~ giant? Wae?”

“Because you’re a 6 footer and I am 5’4. See the difference? ” I answered as I motion our height difference.

“Poor you, you need lots of milk. You’re not growing.” He said teasing me.

“No need. I don’t want to be a giant like you.” I stuck my tongue out.

“You’re so cute cupcake…” He pinched my cheeks. I told you, he used to call me sweet names.

“I’m going to my class. You better too.” Lay oppa bid goodbye.

“Ne oppa, take care ~ see you soon.”

“Take care too… Yah giant ! take care of her okay?” He said before leaving.

“Araso, hyung !” Chanyeol answered with his deep voice.

 

Chanyeol,Sehun,Luhan,Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Kai were my classmates while the seniors Suho,Chen,Xiumin and Tao oppa were my brother’s classmates. I treat them as my second brothers next to Lay oppa. Luckily, we all have the same schedule that’s why we are able to have lunch together. Among all of them I am closest to Chanyeol.

 

“Seulji-ah !” Sehun called from our back. I turned to face him.

“Wae?” I answered.

“Wait for me! Kai and Kyungsoo hyung we’re trying to catch me.”

“What did you do?” Chanyeol asked.

“I broke Kai hyung’s Pororo plushie which Kyungsoo hyung gave him.” Sehun managed to answer while catching his breath.  They are really childish. Sometimes I wonder if their age fits them. We saw Kai and Kyungsoo from the hallway. They are definitely looking for Sehun .

“OVER HERE ~~ SEHUN IS HERE~” Chanyeol shouted. Sehun shrugged and panicked. Kai and Kyungsoo turned their ways to us and saw Sehun. 

“I HATE YOU HYUNG  ~ AHHHHH ~~” Sehun shouted as he run trying to escape from the two. These guys really are adorable. I chuckled.

“We better get going before the seon-saengnims caught us.” I said while holding my smile.

 

The classes ended early. It’s already passed 3pm. Lay oppa and I should be going. Dad said we should go home early to prepare for the Wu’s comeback. Crap, I almost forgot. I searched for him in his classroom but he’s not there. I wonder where he is… I made my way to the music room to check if he’s there but he’s not there. That guy is sometimes careless. The other EXO members had a fun time that’s why they’re not here already. Where is he? I’d stab him hard if I see him. I went to the school gates to wait for him incase he appeared there when suddenly I heard a not so familiar voice calling me in complete name.

 

“Choi Eun Seulji !” I turned to face that someone… oh god, please wake me up from this nightmare.

 


Author's note :

YAY ! First chapter done. What do you think ? Sorry if I had mistakes. I Hope you enjoyed it *fingers-crossed* :D komawo *bows* ∞ ♥ ∞

And oh, I kinda mixed and twist EXO's age here and in real life so please don't wonder. kkk~