I Hate You

I think I like you

Rewind-Flashback~~~~

Changjo: Oh you think I looked under your skirt. Why would I? You don't even have a good figure and for your information your not the girl I would like.

Jenn: WTF ME NOT HAVING GOOD FIGURE???!?

Jenn kicked Changjo in the knee and left.

Changjo: YAA!!!! wth is that girls problem. It was just a misunderstanding.

Jenn started to walk to lunch.

Jenn's POV: SERIOUSLY how I hate boys in this school.

YAAA!!! JENN! overe here!!! Suzy yelled out loud. This is my friend Zelo.

Zelo: Jenn?!?

Jenn: Zelo?!?

Zelo: Is that really you omg. You have changed so much! I miss you!

Zelo walked up to Jenn giving her a big squezzed hug that was so tight that she couldn't breath.

Changjo walked into the cafateria amd saw Zelo and jenn hugging each other. Oh look here she is hugging a guy friend, Changjo said and smirked. You guys know each other?, Suzy said with curiosity.

Jenn: Yup we were childhood friends.

Zelo: Not just childood friends but we were best friends.

Suzy: Ya I'm jealous for you two haha.

Zelo and Jenn blushed. Finally to see you!!! It's been along time! Zelo grabbed Jenn and started hugging again.

Jenn: I miss you too!!! I feel like a squished sandwhich right now Zel.

Zelo: Ahh ohhhh sorry haha I just can't believe this.

Suzy: Awww so cute!! Jenn I got you lunch. A cheese & ham sandwhich,water,french fries,and fruit salad.

Jenn: Wow how did you know what to get for me! Thanks!

Suzy: No problamoooooo.

Zelo: Lets eat!

J&S: Lets eat!!!!

As Jenn was eating she wanted to see the other side of the cafateria. She turned around and saw Changjo making out with a girl right across their table.

Jenn's POV: waaa look at them swallowing each other. He makes me sick. Changjo saw Jenn eye contacting him, he then smirked. Jenn turned around as fast as she could. Why the hell are they kissing each other at lunch. It's making me lose my appetite. Yuck.

Suzy: Hey why are you not eating your food properly. You k?

Jenn: I'm fine

Jenn's POV: I hate that Changjo guy. I don't want to see him.

 

-------END

 

Sorry guys if it's short. I will be making ch.3 soon!!! Well I hope you like it!! More to come.