You ert!

I think I like you

 Basically my life pretty . I always transfer to new schools because of my dads stupid work. Well I don't blame him because he loves us and wants to take care of us. I really miss my friends in America, but I had to move to Korea so sadly I had to say an unexpected good-bye to everyone. Today is my first day of school and I'm a little bit nervous. I put on my schools uniform and got ready with my morning routine then I ate a delicous breakfeast made by my mom.

Mom: Time to go to school! Do you want me to drive you?

No thanks mom, I can walk. Anyways bye!

Mom: Love you hun!! Have fun on your first day of school!

My school is pretty close from me so it takes about 10 minutes to get there. My new school allowed hats/cap in school which is awesome because my school in America has a rule that hats are not allowed/dress code. Today I wore my AWESOMESS cap,headphones,and my cool adida shoes that are black that has pink lines crossing it. I listened to Shinee Green House ost song and Glam I like that while I was walking to school. I finally reached to my new school. It looked big and beautiful then I expected. I walked in and saw a door that says office so I walked in right away to get my schedule. I saw a lady that was sitting at a big working computer desk.

Then I just relized that I can only speak a little bit of korean so I don't how it will go.

Jenn: Excuse but can you speak english?

Ms.Lung/Computer working asisstent: Oh yes. No worries I can speak english!!! Haha

Jenn: Oh anyoungasaeyo! I'm here to get my schedule.

Ms.Lung: Are you the new transfer student?

Yes

Ms.Lung: Ok, lets see what your first class is. You have english first. The room # is 116 which is upstairs. Here's your combinantion for your locker. Good luck on your first day! And please if you need any help please ask.

Jenn: Nae, gamsahanida!

I went upstairs to my locker and got supplies that I needed. Suddenly a girl next to my locker looked at me. I was getting creeped out.                                                    

Jenn: mwuh?

Suzy: Oh sorry I just never seen you before. Are you new??

Jenn: Yea. You know how to speak english??

Suzy: Yea pretty much. Everyone knows how to speak english so don't worry, you don't have to speak korean. Oh yea my name is Suzy!

Jenn: My name is Jenn, nice to meet you haha.

Suzy: Hahaa nice to meet you too. Do you need any help? What's your first class?

Jenn: It's english room #116.

Suzy: Oh yayy!!! That's my first class as well!!

Jenn: Yayy! That's awesome

Suzy: Aighty common I will walk you there. By the way I love your style! It's cute.

Jenn: Teehee thankies.

We both smiled and reached into our first class. The teacher told you to stay outside the room. I guess she wants me to introduce myself to the class. Oh god............

Ms.Neil: Good morning everyone. We have a new student that transfered here today.

She pointed and at me and told me to come in.

Ms.Niel: May you please introduce youself.

Jenn: Oh..sure. Hi my name is Jenn. I like to listen to music and dance.

 

Whole class: Can you show us some of your dance moves?!?!? They shouted with excitement. Do it!! Do it!! Do it!!

I looked at Ms.Niel to see if she lets me and she gave me a satisfied look and shaked her head.

[B.A.P ONE SHOT]

Everyone in class started wowing and saying how good she was.

Whole class: WOW THAT WAS AMAZING AND AWESOME!!! DAEBAK!!!! You're so good at dancing!!!

Everyone clapped except for this one boy but I didn't really care.

Ms.Niel: Jenn you can sit at the seat next to Changjo that handsome over there as she pointed.

Jenn: Uhhhh ok. Oh that boy that didn't clap at me......he looks like one of those bad boys...hmmpp

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50 MINUTES LATER.

Ms.Niel: You have 10 minutes of class so do whatever you want but don't be loud in class get it?

~~~~~~Naeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

For the last 10 minutes I sat next to Suzy and talked.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!![BELL]

Suzy: Time for lunch! Let's goooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn: Uhhh I will but you leave first. I need to gather up all of my supplies and go to my locker. I'll be there in a few minutes.

Suzy: Arassooo!!! But hurry ok!?!?

Jenn: Yes gurlaaaa!!!

Changjo was still in class to clean his desk and gathered up his books which he hates to do but his teacher will give him another detention on Friday if he doesn't do it. He looked right and saw Jenn gatherthing up her supplies. Suddenly Changjo saw Jenn's legging. There was a big rip near her knee part. He kneeled down and saw she was bleeding. Jenn saw a shadow down in front of her as she was packing and looked down to see who it is.

Changjo: Yaaa your bleeding go to the clinic.

Jenn: HEYYYYY WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING YOU ERT.

Changjo: What are you talking about?!?

Jenn: YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT STOP LYING YOU ERT WHEN I ALREADY SAW. YOU LOOKED UNDER MY SKIRT!!

Changjo: OHHH you think I looked under your skirt...Why would I? You don't even have a good figure and for your information your not the girl I would like.

Jenn: WTF??? GOOD FIGURE???

Jenn kicked Changjo on the knee leaving changjo hurt.

Changjo: YAAAAA what the hell is that girls problem?!?!?

-----END

Hey guys so how do you like it so far???? Stay tune for chapter 2!!! :D