Bad Appearence

I think I like you

 

 

                Jenn,Zelo,and Suzy was done eating lunch. Finally last class!!!! I bursted out. Goodness I'm so tired. I know right, Suzy and Zelo sighing. "Hey Jenn what is your last class?", Zelo asked. I have dance class. "Do you also have it too?" I asked. "Really awesome!! I'm in that class too", Zelo said. "That's great!" I was so happy that Zelo was in my class. "Hey guys I'm going to the libray, you guys go to dance class. See you guys tomorrow. Good luck at dance class Jenn Jenn!!", Suzy told them. "Thanks Suzy!!!". I'm starting to love this school. I'm really happy that I met Suzy. I also can't believe my long time best friend Zelo was at this school. I'm glad that I went here. "Hey Jenn let's go! I will show you the way ok". "Uhhh I'm kind of nervous". "Don't be, I will be beside you and help you out", Zelo quickly replied. When I heard Zelo said that I was surprised. My face felt really hot and Zelo turned to me and smiled. His face was turning red as he was smiling at me.

       

 " I actually dance. It's my favorite hobby, I told Zelo. "Hmmm really? I also dance. Dancing makes me happy that's why I dance all of these year, Zelo said. "Well here is the room! Whatcha think Jenn?" Zelo happily said. "WOW the dance room is so big and so shinny and sooo clean!!." "I know right. Since we are really here early you can check around the dance room. Imma get something to drink. You want any?," Zelo asked. "Hmmm water please!! Thanks!". "Ok I will be right back". Jenn was exploting around the room and saw a boom box. She wanted to dance a little so she turned it on. Jay Park I like 2 Party was on and she started dancing. She also danced to Girls Generation I Got A Boy and F(X) Rum Pum Pum Pum. Ahhhh.....so tired....phewwwww. Jenn heard someone clapping near the door and it was "that" Changjo boy. "Wow that was pretty good, Changjo blurted. "Were you there the whole time hiding behind the door and watching me dancing?", Jenn said in a mad tone." "So? And? What's the problem?". "Well your creepy. Are you a stalker by any chance?" I said. "Are you stupid? This is my next class." Are you kidding me right now.....I have all classes with him including dance clas?!? ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH. "Whatever" I said to Changjo. Zelo walked in and saw Jenn and Changjo. "Changjo you know Jenn?. "is she your girlfried?", Changjo asked zelo with curiosity. "No she is my close childhood best friend. " I didn't ask if you knew her. Eshhh whatever",Changjo said and walked away. Zelo knows Changjo?? Well of course because he went to school here with him I thought. "Hey you know Changjo? I asked. "Hmm yea pretty much". 

       

 "Good afternoon everyone!! We have a new student here today!! Mr.Gary said. "Hi everyone my name is Jenn. Please take care of me!". Everyone said yes and clapped nicely. "Ok so today we are dancing to Sistar Give It To Me. I will be pairing you guys up.", Mr.Gary told everyone. Ok I will read the list. After you hear your names go to your partner and wait. Jenn and Changjo, Lina and Zelo,Kate and JoKwon,Lee Joon and Jasmine,Lee Hyun Woo and Cat,Sulli and Minho,Taimin and Jazzlyene,Kang Gary and Ji-hyon,Courtney and Thunder." WHAT ME AND CHANGJO ?????? WHYYYYYYY.......Ok first guys hold the girls waist" ohh goshh this is awkward. Changjos POV: ushhh this is awkward. My face felt and hot then I coughed because I was nervous. "YAAA your cough spit is getting onto my hair!!!" Jenn yelled at Changjo. "Uhh ohh sorry" Changjo said. "Next move! Girls hold the guys arm and guys hold the girls left leg up." Jasmine looked and saw her knee was bleeding. "YAHH I told you so but you didn't believe" Changjo got angry. "Sorry I didn't know". "Whatever", he said. Whole class later~~~~~ Good job everyone we will be practicing again tomorrow!. Finally!!!! School has ended and I walked home. I thought about my day at school when I was listening to music and laying down on my bed. This memory flash Changjo popped up in my head. What the why am I think about that guy. Geez even though he told me the truth about I was bleeding but he still seems like a bad guy. I'm so tired...yawn. Jenn fell asleep later went into her dreamland. The next morning Jenn woke up and got ready for school. My first class is with Suzy!! Yay!!. Basically it was Art and Changjo was also in it. "Hey do you know Changjo?" I asked. "Of course. Everyone knows him from the school. You know that a lot of girls confesses to him. He uses them to kiss him then later on breaks up with them.",Suzy said. WOW that's why I saw him kissing a girl right across from our table yesterday. What kind of guy is he from the inside and out?

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How ya like ch.3???? And sorry for some parentheses are messed up!! I will fix them later!!! Get ready for chapter 4!!