Missing(II)

A Trip To Closeness

Here is the next chapter guys ^^

Enjoy ^^
 

#########################################################################################################################

 

Tao who is lying on Kris lap while enjoying the night breeze suddenly wake up after he heard someone screaming.

“Hyung, did you heard that?” Tao asked Kris.

He then tried to walk to where the voice came from.

“Ya! Where are you going? Wait for me.” asked Kris who’s startled seeing Tao leaving him behind. Kris who’s trying to catch up with Tao is getting mad.

“Why it must be now?” he murmured.

The atmosphere in the house is hectic. Chanyeol and Baekhyun who’s awaked now playing around with all the member. While all of them are having fun together Suho appeared and ask the boys about Kai, Sehun, Kris and Tao.

“Where are they? It’s midnight already yet they are not back?”. “I’m hungry. Can we eat first?” Luhan said.

He and Lay then headed to the kitchen while D.O nad Xiu Min set up the table.

“Ok, let’s eat” Suho answered.

After eating the member gather on the living room. It seems that they gonna have a really tough time tonight. Without the wood they’ll spend their whole night shivering. It’s extremely cold tonight. 3 hours already passed.

“Guys go and take your clothes now, we gonna search for them.

There’s must be something going on with them” said Suho breaking down the silent between them.

They look at each other. Without any hesitation all of them stood up and now they are prepared to go out and look for Kai, Sehun, Kris and Tao. They need to find them tonight no matter what happen. If not they have to face manager hyung and the worst thing they might not having a holiday or break time like this ever again, Thinking of all the possibilities make them shaken a little. They’ve divided into two teams. Lay, Luhan, Xiumin and Chen is in the same team. Suho, D.O, Chanyeol and Baekhyun is in another team. They have no choice but to split out in order for them to find their missing member as fast as possible.

Sehun is trying his level best to stay awake. Although the cold is like killing him, he knew that he needs to stay awake. If he fell asleep or faint then that’s it for him. The blood that flow from his hands and legs had stopped quite a long time ago. He’s shivering and he really needs something warm right now. He rubbed both his hand to stay warm, but now both his hand had turned pale and cold too.

“Just what am I gonna do?” Sehun ask himself.

On the other hand, Kai is still searching for Sehun. He could not find him and he taught that he’s lost. Suddenly he saw their penthouse. He smile and rush to go and get help from the member. He arrived and there’s no one in the house. He feel disappointed but what should he do? He also don’t really know what is he supposed to do. Just stay here or went back to the forest and search for them.

 

#########################################################################################################

 

Sorry if this chapter is too short =='
Please do subscribe and leave comment guys ^^
Thanks =)