A Sudden Trip

A Trip To Closeness

Hi guys ^^
I'm back with a new strory...
Decided to post it today ^^
Hope you guys will enjoy this =)
p/s:I'll start to update this once a week or twice if I want to... Haha~~~ (update will be every sunday)

#########################################################################################################################

 

 

“ You guys are going for a 5 days 4 night trip starting tomorrow so please pack all your things tonight” said manager hyung 2 hours ago.

All of them are busy packing their own stuff now. Chanyeol with Baekhyun is in charge of bringing the tent, Lay and Luhan is in charge in bringing blanket and pillows, Kris and Tao is in charge in bringing the first aid kids box and all the medication needed, Chen and Xiumin is in charge in bringing the tools for cooking and all the plates and cup, D.O and Suho is in charge in preparing all the food needed for this trip while Kai and Sehun on the other hand don’t even need to bring anything.
The next morning all of them left their dorm around 6 in the morning. During the way to their destination all of them fall asleep because they are too exhausted preparing things for this trip except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun who’s still playing with each other. Time flies, and now they arrived.

All of them were so amazed when they saw a big penthouse right in front of them the moment they step out from the van. Honestly this is their first ever trip since their debut plus with 12 of them. Tao who’s seems excited run and open the penthouse door.

“Omo! Daebak! It’s so nice in here” he said. Then Chen and Xiumin enter the house followed by the other members. 

In one room there’s only two people is required. Therefore all of them separated themselves without any difficulties. As usual Lay is in the same room with Luhan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Kris and Tao, Chen and Xiumin, D.O and Suho last but not least Kai and Sehun together. Each of them was busy packing all their stuff while D.O, Xiumin and Lay is busy at the kitchen preparing for dinner. In Kris Tao room both of them are busy with their own stuff, then Kris said

“Ya, do you wanna take a look around here later?”.

“Good idea, why not” Tao answered.

In Chanyeol Baekhyun room both of them are sleeping, Baekhyun is leaning on Chanyeol shoulder. This is because they didn’t even sleep on their way here. The rest of them are also busy packing their stuff.

“ Kai ah, Sehun ah, can you guys go and search for some wood to light up the fire here in the living room” shouted D.O loud enough so that both Kai and Sehun can hear him.

“Ne, hyung” both of them answered while they are on their way down to the kitchen.

Kai and Sehun then went out to search for the wood. After Lay finished preparing the ingredient for their dinner he went up to take a look on Luhan. The moment he open the door he saw Luhan is sleeping on the floor with all the blankets and pillow surrounding him. Lay smiled. He then carry Luhan and put him on the bed. He finishes all Luhan’s work and even sent all the blankets and pillow to the member. After doing all that he then came back to his room and lay down by Luhan side to get a rest too.

#########################################################################################################
 

So how was it?
I hope you guys like it ^^
Subscribe and Comment will be appreacited ^^
Till we meet next time guys =)
~xoxo~