Missing

A Trip To Closeness

Hi guys I am back...

As promise here the next chapter...
p/s: I am now crazy after SM release all EXO member solo photo XD
 

Anyway enjoy ^^

#########################################################################################################################

 

 

“Aigggooo. Where does this kid go? Searching for the wood or making the wood?” D.O asked Xiu Min.

Half an hour already past still both Kai and Sehun are not back yet. “They’ll be back soon, so don’t worry” replied Xiu Min.

Kris and Tao who had decided to take a walk is ready to leave the house when suddenly D.O out from nowhere said

“Hyung where are you going?”.

“Oh! Well Tao and I are going for a walk for a while. Why?” replied Kris.

“No, If you saw Kai and Sehun later please ask them to be home quickly. It gonna be cold later tonight and we need to start the fire” tell D.O.

“Ok” Tao said.

Both of them then went out to take a night walk not far from the penthouse.

“There are many stars tonight” said Tao.

“Hurm” Kris hummed.

They are so into the mood until they don’t even realized that they are walking while holding hands tightly. Kris then took his and Tao hand and put them in his jacket. They walk and walk without realising that they actually have go deep into the forest.

“Ya, Sehun ah, can you please be fast? We need to go back now” said Kai to Sehun who is busy searching for some kind of leaves on the forest.

Sehun said that if we can find that kind of leave our relationship will last forever. How can Sehun believed in this kind of nonsense. Sehun who is still determined in searching what he’s looking for ignore Kai’s words and keep looking.

“Owh! I’ve found it!” Sehun scream and headed to the place where he saw the leave

. Before he even reached there, he accidently step on something and

“Aaaarrrgggghhhh…” he screams. “Kai ah, Kai ah.

Arrrgggghhhh…” he continued screaming and suddenly his voice disappeared.

“Ya, Sehun ah, stop playing around. Let’s get going now. If not hyung gonna kill both of us” said Kai.

When he turned to grab Sehun he’s shocked. Sehun is not there.

“Sehun ah, Sehun ah, Ya! Stop playing and let’s get back now” Kai scream while walking around looking for Sehun.

He’s panicked. There’s no response from Sehun.

“Oh Sehun!! Oh Sehun!!” Kai scream out aloud. Down the hill there’s Sehun lying down with his hand and leg cover with blood.

“Ouch!” he said. He then screamed again hoping that Kai will hear him. “Kai ah, Kai ah, Kai ah…” 

 

#########################################################################################################

 

So how was it?
Please do subscribe and comment ok?
I wanna know your feedback ^^
Till we meet next week guys ^^
~xoxo~