Twelve

It's not Greasy it's called Romantic

 Myungsoo PoV

 

“Anhae!!” Sungyeol suddenly yelled and kicked the ball.

 

No no no no.. We’re not played soccer, we played basketball. He kicked the ball because he’s didn’t win the game over me. Three on three. Me, Woohyun hyung and Howon while Sungyeol played with Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong. Dongwoo hyung? He’s got constipated this morning so he can’t join us today.

 

“Shut up” I said nonchalantly as I throw the ball towards Sungyeol.

 

“I said I don’t wanna play. Did you hear me?!!!” He shouted at me then kicked the ball. Again.

“Keunyang keumanhae. Let’s just stop. We’re tired from this game. It’s not three on three when the one who played was just only you, Myungsoo. You and Sungyeol, exactly.” Sunggyu hyung said worriedly.

“Noraebang. Just let’s go to noraebang instead of here. It’s Saturday night anyway. People will gathered in everywhere. Then maybe we can find our Miss Right, right? Wohooooo..” Woohyun hyung excitedly said.

“Right.. Right.. Right..” Sungyeol nodded his head happily. His mood changing is really unbelievable. He just shouted at me a while ago but after heard the word ‘girl’ from Woohyun hyung he acted like a kid who wants a toy. Choding!!

“Myungsoo hyung was taken already, hyung.” Sungjong rolled his eyes.

“aahhh.. majja..” Woohyun hyung nodded then grinned at me.

“We can go to Dongwoo hyung’s place then. We can play a game or play with his dogs. We even can get a free dinner, guys.” Howon grinned.

 

They must be tired for accompany me since school was end until now.

 

“You guys just go first. I’ll be here for a moment.” I said with smile.

“What for? To think about Soojung again?” Sungyeol said, but i can feel that he getting irritated from the way he talked.

 

“Yah.. tha-“

 

“That’s what? That’s not true? That’s not my business? That’s not our business?” Sungyeol cut my words with yelling.

“We can’t just sit and eat well when you, Myungsoo, you can’t even think properly.” He continued.

 

“Mwo? Can’t think properly?” I chuckled to make them sure that I’m fine.

Even though i know that I’m not okay.

 

“It’s more than 1 month you acted like this. You can just go ‘there.” Sunggyu hyung pated my head then told everybody to go to follow him to go to Dongwoo hyung place.

“You know where you can find us, right?” Woohyun hyung said as he nudging my hand with his.

“We will save the food for you.” Howon said smilling before go after Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung.

“Hyung, fighting!” Sungjong pumped his fist to the air, try to cheer me up.

 

Then I turned to Sungyeol direction who was taking his bag getting ready to leave.

 

“Maybe you worried over nothing. It’s just not like you whom with us this couple weeks. You’re not the same Myungsoo who said that he’s in love with Soojung bluntly makes a whole school goes crazy. Be a man, Myungsoo. You know what I mean, right?” He said then choke my neck playfuly.

 

“Oh..” I nodded then gave him a reasured smile.

 

“You’ll go ‘there’, right?” He added curiously.

 

“I guess. I will asked about her feeling anyway.” I shrugged while Yeol rolled his eyes and then catch up the others.

 

 

 

“Think about Soojung again?”

“You can’t even think properly”.

You can just go there’.”

“Maybe you worried over nothing.”

Their words keep playing in my head.

They was right. Sungyeol was right. I should asked her about what her feel towards me. That’s better instead of guessing what she was thinking about. I can just just go to her house to meet her and asked her directly.

But.... It’s just that, that it’s not as simple as I think. It’s different when I asked her out and it’s different when I confessed to her and declare that I will take her heart from Taemin.

I feel more nervous.

I even dont have any confidence everytime I watched her.

Even my voice couldn’t come out when I need it.

Weird? Ridiculous?

I don’t even know.

I even can heard my own heartbeat.

 

 

Should I call her to come out?

Ani.. Ani.. Aniya..

I brain said no but my body moved by it self.

Held out my phone then press her number, wait her to picked up.

 

Why I feel nervous as hell like this?

My fingers even get sore because i bite them due to nervousness.

Ottohkae.. Ottohkae.. Ottohkae..??

“Why she not pick up the phone?” I mumbing by myself. Worried surrounds my mind.

 

Why she not pick up my call?

Was she already fall asleep?

Was she really mad at me?

Was she-

 

“Woooaahhh.. That was soo fun..” I heard Soojung’s voice.

She laughed merrily.

She smile widely.

She beamed happily.

 

“Gomawo, Taeminnie Oppa.”

 

-with Taemin.

 

Then I saw Soojung walk backwards to Taemin who walked behind her. Showing his smile as always.

He ruffled her hair softly. Makes her smile grew wider than before.

 

He just ruffling her hair but why she smile happily?!

 

I admitted that I jealous.

No, I hate it. I hate it when someone touched my precious Soojung but Soojung herself like the touched. She like the one who touched her, that wasn’t me.

 

“Goodnight, Soojung ah.” Taemin said while touched her face.

 

But then, next thing I see is one thing that I hate the most.

 

 

 

Taemin kissed Soojung on her cheek.

 

He kissed MY Soojung!

 

 

I waiting for her to hit or slapped him like what she did to me. But no. That’s not happened.

Soojung just stay there, bite her bottom lip.

 

“Sweet dream. Jalja. Go inside, palli.” Taemin sweetly said while patted her head.

After said goodbye to her, he leave.

 

 

While ME?

 

 

I can’t even moved my body.

My hands, my legs, my whole body can’t even move even for an inch.

My brain can’t even think.

Or, don’t even want to think about what was happened.

It’s hard to breath.

Dissapointed.

Sad.

Hurt.

Why?!

What the hell was going on?!!

 

 

 

 

 

“M-Myu-Myungsoo..“

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm sorry for not updating for a loooonngg looonnnggg timeeee..

forgive me pwease.. XD

Hope you like the story..

hu hu hu