Thirteen

It's not Greasy it's called Romantic

Soojung PoV

 

“M-Myungsoo...”

Did he was there all this time?

Did he saw what was happened?

 

After a long paused, and no moves from both of us, Myungsoo turned his head to me. I brave myself to talk to him.

“Taemin and I, we-“

“Congratulation...” He said cutting my speak. “I guess it’s the end for us..” he sighed before continued his words. “How hard I try, how hard I showed you how much I love you I guess that’s not working since you only want him and him only.  I guess I won’t be the main character in your story called love, right?”  He smiled sadly then starts walked away but then I call him, to explain what happened.

“Myungsoo, It-“

“Ahh..” He’s now walking towards me with hands on his pockets. Smirk. A different expression with what I saw a moment a go. “If I can’t be the main character in your love, I’ll make myself be the main character in your story called life, Jung. Taemin? Let we see what will happened with him.” His words this time sounds not good to hear. It’s not like Myungsoo whom I know, I feel insecure with him.

 

 

“You always want to end this, right? Fine. Let’s break up, Jung Soojung.”

 

 

That was the last words before he actually leave.

 

 

Oh God, what have I done?!!

 

--------

 

“Was there still no news from him?” Was the first word that I said when Sungyeol picked up my phone. I was talked about Myungsoo with Sungyeol. Myungsoo disappeared. Even INFINITE couldn’t find where he was. His phone has turned off, Sungyeol even has been to his house but there’s no sign of Myungsoo. His housekeeper said that Myungsoo’s room still neat as no one has slept there before.

No, Soojung. We searching every place but there’s no sign of him.” I heard he sighed through the phone.

“But it has been two days.” I quitely said.

I know.

“I’m worried about him.” Not only worried, but I miss him too. I thought.

He will be okay. There’s no one could hurt him.” He makes sured.

“But-“

He’s a good fighter, and- Yahh!!! Myungsoo-ya!!!!” I heard Yeol called Myungsoo’s name suddenly. “Where were you have been?!!! We worried sick about you!!” Sungyeol asked him, and I can’t wait for his answer. Where he has been this past two damn days?!!

Don’t worry.” I heard Myungsoo answered shortly.

Yah!! How can we not worry about you?!! Ah, wait. Here, Soojung is on the line. She more worried about you.” Sungyeol said, and after that there’s a long pause. No sounds at all. I thought I will hear his voice even with his cold tone. But no, I don’t hear it at all.

“Myungsoo..” I tried to call his name, but..

 

Beep.. beep.. beep

 

He hung up the phone without say anything.

 

I guess he still mad at me, so then he don’t want to talked to me. But ‘till when?

 

That night I couldn’t sleep well because I’m scared that what if Myungsoo will not talked to me anymore.

 

 

----------

 

The number one rule: you can NEVER be just friends with someone that you’re in love with. You should know this, since this is your feeling too. Towards Taemin. Now, don’t ask me to be just friends with you because I NEVER will. Let just be a stranger like before, Jung.” It has been a few days since he said that.

 

That day, I actually want to explain everything, but I ended up said to be just friends to him which make him furious like that.

Jung’ or 'Yah' is the way he called me now. No ‘Soojungie’ anymore. The fact is that he ignored my presence as much as possible. But he always messed up with Taemin. Like tripped Taemin’s feet deliberately, pushed Taemin’s body until he fell but pretend to be innocent, everything that little kids do.

If someone asked about what happened between me and him, he will simply answer, “We broke up”. He even said that in front of me. INFINITE once ever asked him the same way then he answered, “The trial has expired, guys.”

 

But now, here I am. Looking up the Taekwondo’s club practice, club where there’s Myungsoo and Taemin in it. It’s become a habit to come to this club after school and waiting for Myungsoo. Usually I will wait him inside, but now I kind of hesistates to waiting for him so I decided to wait him at ouside the practice hall.

The club activities already done thirty minutes ago, all members have going home already except Myungsoo and Taemin.

 

“Where are they? Why they still haven’t come out as well?” I walked in the hall slowly. I thought maybe they were got punished by the coach, maybe for Myungsoo but not for Taemin.

“Soojung ah, why you here?” I gasped, then I looked up to the person and saw Hoya standing in front of me.

“Waiting.... someone.” Why can’t I just said Myungsoo’s name instead of ‘someone’. I bite my lower lips.

“Myungsoo? Or Taemin?” He let out a small laugh as I glared at him. “Uh-hum.. Aren’t they supposed to have been finished a while ago?” I nodded, agree.

“I saw the other members go home already since thirty minutes ago. But I didn’t see Myungsoo nor Taemin.” I explained.

“Myungsoo will never want to see Taemin too long, he hates Taemin for stole you from him. He always plays pranks on Taemin because of that, right?” I nodded, again. “Is it possible if they’re in the middle of fighting now, right?” He looked at me, seemed to realized something then run into the hall.

“Oh.My.God!!” I understand what Hoya said as I follow right behind him.

 

 

 

Myungsoo PoV

 

“Yah!! Stop it!” She pushed me away and send me a glare. You already knows who is the person I’m talking about. The only girl that I ever close to, Jung Soojung.

I’m in the middle of practice with his beloved Taemin, until she came and ruined my mood with her addiction of Taemin. As always.

“Move! Get lost.” I said nonchalantly. I thought that she will step aside and stay still or maybe help her lovely Taemin then go.

But no.

She walks towards me and HIT my head. HARD.

“Yah!! I-geo apeujanha (Its hurts)!!!” I my head. “You don’t know anything but why you always judge me wrong?” I protested but she didn’t listen at me.

“That’s hurts? Then what about Taemin? You slammed him hard!!”  She crossed her hands on her chest try to defend  Taemin.

“Yah!! Na eonje (When)? This is Taekwondo yah, Taekwondo! It’s not Judo, so why I slammed him?!” I said in disbeliefe.

“We only practice, Soojung-ah..” Taemin said as he her hair softly makes her calm.

“Really?” She makes sure as she looked at Taemin. Taemin nodded and smile like usual, while me, I feel sick of them. I feel like I wanna go as far as possible that time. In the end I didn’t do much to makes Taemin leaves Soojung’s side. *sigh*

 

I can’t remember she ever talked as soft as she did with Taemin or she was never talk to me like the way she talked to Taemin? *sigh* I sighed too much these days. *sigh*

 

“Let’s continue tomorrow, I don’t want getting slapped and hit by your girlfriend anymore. Let’s go, Hoya.” I said emphasis the words girlfriend to them as I packed my things.

 

 

 


Finally!! chapter 13 everyone~

Hope you like this chapeter as well.. kekeke

Thanks for read this story~