Eleven

It's not Greasy it's called Romantic

Myungsoo PoV

 

I can feel that she followed me when I walked away from the canteen.

I guess she thought that I will ditch school like what I did sometimes, but she's wrong, I just go back to the classroom and 'sleeping'.

Then, I can feel her hand caressed my cheek softly.

"Myungsoo.." she said my name softly while caressed my cheek not aware that I actually not sleeping.

"Why are you here?" I suddenly said but my eyes still closed.

 

She gasped.

 

"I.. I-" she stuttered and removed her hand from my cheek, panic.

"Did you follow me?" I, whom now opened my eyes, said while look directly into her eyes.

"It's.  It-" she couldn't find a reason to say to me then she decided to walked away from me.

But that's before I grab her wrist, make her ait in my lap. And my action makes a pink shade in her cheeks appear.

 

She blushing.

 

"Yahhhh!!" She yelled at me 'like usual' and try to get up from my lap.

"Say it. Why you here and caressed my cheek?" I asked while raised my eyebrows and  my hands linked on her waist now makes her stay.

"Yaaaaaaah!" She yelled again and pressed my shoulder to sustain her to stand up.

But fail. Of course.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo!!" She glared at me.

"Just answer me properly." I whispered. Don't care about her glare and hold her hands make it stay behind my neck. Then put my hands back to her waist.

"I just curious why would you get out from canteen before the others." Soojung said with looking anywhere but me.

"Did you worry about me that badly?" I asked which actually don't care about what her answer but to make her as close as possible with me then I hugged her body tightly makes our faces only few inches.

"Aniii.. I just thought you will ditch class. That's all." She said as she bit her lower lips. And it's so y every time she did that.

I found it amusing when I heard her answer and find my self grinned widely. I feel so happy that time that makes me want to kissed her.

So I did that.

 

Smooch.

 

"Thank you. I thought you hate me." I beamed, happy.

 

Smooch.

 

I pressed my lips on hers again.

"I love you-" i said. Now my right hand caressing her cheek, while my left hand still on her waist. Make sure that she will not leave me.

She lost of words when I leaned over to her lips. But she closed her eyes when I grazed her lips softly.

"-So much" i continued said in between our kiss.

 

She wrapped her arms around in neck tightly and play with my hair when I devoured her lips then slipped my tongue easily after I her lower lips for getting permission. My right hand moved from her cheek to her back make our body closer than before, as close as possible. Our kiss became rough and passionate. I roamed every inches of her we cavern inside with my tongue and when her tongue met mine, I it and makes her moaned my name softly.

"Hmmm.. Myungsoo.."

 

We continued did that intimate skin-ship until Sungyeol's voice disturb our make out session.

"Myungs- Yaahhhhhh!!!!! What the hell are you doing here?!!!!" He yelled while the other Infinite members jaw dropped.

 

Makes her blushed hard.

 

"Go get room!!!" Sungyeol yelled again, louder than before.

"I think I should get a girlfriend as soon as possible. I envy you, Myungsoo." Woohyun hyung said with pouted.

Dongwoo hyung only grinned widely and drag Woohyun hyung go with him to somewhere.

"Let just go. They need privacy." Sunggyu hyung come along with Dongwoo hyung drag Woohyun hyung's body. While Sungjong still in dazed and mouth agape since he found Soojung and me kissing like that.

"Sungjong ah.. back to Earth, Lee Sungjong!" Howon nudged Sungjong shoulder and shakes his head desperately.

"Ignore them." I told her as I kissed her cheek and her neck this time.

"Yaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" It's Sungjong who yelled this time.

"Mwonde?" I glared at him.

"Why I feel like I've watched a live movie?" Sungjong looked at Howon. "Oh my eyes!!!!!!!!!" He suddenly screamed as he covering his so called eyes.

"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!!" Sungyeol yelled as he runs towards me and tugged my sleeves then shook my body.

 

 

 

"...soo!! Yah!! Kim Myungsoo!! Wake up, you moron!!" Someone said.

I immediately open my eyes, shocked.

"What?!!!" I yelled back and find Sungyeol glared at me.

"Class will begin in few minutes! How can you sleep in a time like this?" He asked, amused. But then shook his head.

 

Wait! What the hell?!!

Am I just dreaming?

Soojung and I kissing is just a dream?!!

I mentally yelled and dug my head to the table. Hard.

"!" I yelped in pain.

"Are you insane? Why you hit your own head like that? People looking at you now, you know Ice-Prince-who-turned-to-be-an-idiot?" Sungyeol narrowed his eyebrows.

I glared at him.

Cause you disturb my make out hot session with Soojung. Even though that was just a dream but you still disturbed my beautiful dream, Lee Sungyeol!!!!

 

"Cause I can't slammed your head to this desk, that's why I dug my head instead!" I hissed, send him a glare.

"Tch! You should thanked me to wake you up in time not imagine to kill me cause I disturbing your sleeping time, Myungsoo!" He protested.

The bell ringing when I was about to grabbed Sungyeol neck, make me stop my action.

 

Damn that bell!!

 

A few minutes later i found Soojung walked into the classroon with our other classmates. Then our eyes meet, but just a second before Soojung looked away and pretend like there's nothing happened, pretend like she didn't see me when she clearly saw me.

 

What happened?

Why she did that?

Why she didn't do like what she did in my dream? Approached me and caressed my cheek like what she did in my dream?

Kissed me and moaned my name just like what happened in my dream.

Why was her touched feel like it was soooo real even though that was a dream?

Why that was just a dream?

I thought bitterly. Feeling the heartbreak more and more when I realize that I too far to reached her. I guess I can never reached her and be by her side.

 

 

 

 


 

 

It's seems like forever to update this story..
but here it is.. finally I update this..
Sorry for waiting so long..
forgive me..
#deepbows
 
Thanks for Viewing, Subscribing, and comment to this story~
#bearhug