Cute Funny Gentle

Be Mine, Noona! -Yook Sungjae.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day, Daehyun keeps picking you up after college.

At first, Sungjae didnt really believe about the boyfriend-girlfriend thing you and Daehyun told him but sooner, after seeing you holding hands with Dae, giving Dae a peck on the cheek, and keeps going home with Dae, he backs off.

On the other hand, you and Dae became closer and closer but you manage to control yourself for not falling in love with him.

FAST FORWARD

It was Sunday afternoon and you were downstairs, reading some magazines with a little snack when suddenly you heard a knock on the door. Your maid wanted to open the door but you told her you'll open it.

You opened the door and there was this girl probably on your age wearing 15cm high heels, a tight mini dress, and a gaudy make up covering her face.

"Where's my baby Daehyunnie? I missed him so much!" she pushed you softly and almost get into the house but ypu quickly pulled her and dragged her outside.

"Yah! Who are you to dragged me out of my baby's house?" she scolded you.

You laughed, "I'm Park Hyojin and Dae is busy doing his tasks, dont disturb him." you face palm.

She looked at you from head-to-toe and smirked, you just raised your eyebrow and for the next few seconds she swang her palm to slap you but Daehyun quickly caught her wrist.

"Dont you dare to touch her." he tigthen the grip on her wrist.

She gulped, "B-but.."

"How many times should I tell you that we're over?" he shot her a glare, "Go away." he rudely let go of her wrist.

You could see her eyes starting to get watery as she left.

"Are you okay?" Dae placed both of his hands on your shoulders and started to organize you, you chuckled and pushed him away, saying that you're okay and ran upstairs as you stucked  your tounge out, Daehyun shook his head and chased after you.

NEXT DAY

"Someone seems happy today." Eunji elbowed you when you two were walking thru the hallway.

"What makes you say that?" you replied, smiling.

"Well duh, you're greeting people back. Thats something you've never done before." she raised both of her eyebrows.

You just slapped her in the arm and calmly putting your stuffs inside your locker as Dae's words from yesterday keeps rewinding on your head.

FLASHBACK

You: "Why did you break up with her?"

Dae: "Cause she keeps grumbling and forcing me to have a date with her every single day."

You: "Whats wrong with that? You used to have a date after college, right?"

Dae: "Yeah but now I'm picking you up everyday after college, right? Besides, you're more important than her."

END OF FLASHBACK

The bell suddenly rang so loud and it disturbed your fun daydreaming. You sighed  and Eunji pulled your hand and you two headed to history class.

History finished after an hour and a half and you seperated ways with Eunji.

As always, the docent is late. You quietly sat on your chair and with your earphones plugged on your ipod, you listened to It Has To Be You by Yesung, one of your most favorite song.

Not for long, just like always, Sungjae entered the class huridly but slow down after he realized the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter