Dinner With B.A.P

Be Mine, Noona! -Yook Sungjae.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FAST FORWARD

You, Dae, and Eunji arrived infront of the restaurant after 10 minutes ride.

You took a step in and saw B.A.P trying to behave nicely in the restaurant.

Yongguk was watching a war movie from his ipad.

Himchan was holding a spoon, using it as a mirror to admire his charming face.

Youngjae was having some loveydovey time with his electronic stuffs.

Jongup was trying to sit still but ended up moving his hand left to right, making a wave dance move.

And the cute baby Zelo was munching to cherry tomatoes.

"Himchan oppa!" Eunji called him excitedly.

"Cutie pie!" Himchan threw the spoon away and it hitted Zelo who was sitting beside him.

Yeah, FYI, Himchan and Eunji are dating for almost 3 months now.

At first you didnt really approve them cause Himchan was the most ert and the flirter one in B.A.P but sooner you could see his honesty towards Eunji.

Anyway, back to the topic.

Himchan gave Eunji a peck on the lips and hugged her from behind, leading her to the table.

"Ew, guys, go get a room." you jokingly said.

"Yah, he just gave me a quick peck. Besides, you and Su-" before Eunji could've finished her words, you quickly pushed Himchan aside so you could covered .

"Ahaha I know. I'm just joking, unnie." you let out an awkward smile.

Himchan and Daehyun gave you a weird look for a while but they threw it away after Yongguk greeted all of you.

You didnt mind to go public for your relationship with Sungjae. But go public infront of B.A.P? No way.

Once they know they'll go overprotective over you, especially Yongguk and Zelo.

Flashback to when you announced that you're going out with Daehyun, Zelo wouldnt let go his hug of you all day and Yongguk had probably warned Daehyun not to hurt you for a thousand times already.

Youngjae called the waiter for the menu.

There was a moment of silence when you guys were deciding which food will you guys have.

But after ordering, everyone was back at their own bussiness and conversations.

"Noona I missed you!" Zelo hugged you as you took a sit between him and Yongguk.

"Missed you too, Junhongie." you said, patting his head.

You could sense Yongguk's death glare towards the maknae but Zelo could've careless and keeps hugging you.

"Yongguk oppa!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter