The Date part 3

Be Mine, Noona! -Yook Sungjae.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You've been searching for Dongsun's mom for an hour and there's no result.

You were holding hands with Dongsun, his hands were so tiny and cute. "Noona, I'm tired." Dongsun pulled the bottom tip of your sweater.

You were tired too, also thirsty. Then you spotted an empty bench.

You sat Dongsun there, "Wait here with Sungjae oppa. I'll go buy us some drinks, okay?" you carassed his soft curly hair and he nodded. On the other hand.. Sungjae was burning red by hearing you saying "Sungjae oppa".

I mean, come on, who doesnt want to be called oppa?

He covered the half of his red face as he kept looking at you who were walking towards the beverage stand.

You came back with a chocolate milkshake and mango tea.

You gave Dongsun the milkshake and you took a sip of the mango tea.

"Eh? Noona! You didnt bought me a drink??" Sungjae's red face changed with a pouted.

"Nope." you stucked your tounge out playfully.

"Eh??" he pouted again, you laughed and calmly handed him your mango tea, "Here." you said.

"Eh??" the same word came out from him.

"I'm not thirsty anymore." you said as you wiped Dongsun's lips with a tissue.

*Noona, thats not the problem. That means this will be my first kiss.* he thought but he drinked it anyway.

After resting for 15 minutes, the three of you decided to continue searching for Dongsun's mom.

"Noona, I wanna play that." Dongsun pointed at the Merry Go Round.

You took a look at the Merry Go Round and it wasnt crowded, "Sure, lets play." you nodded.

You helped Dongsun to sat down on the horse that he picked, you decided to sat on the horse that was behind his' so you could watch him as the ride goes on.

Right when you wanted to hop on, you felt two hands lifting you up by the waist.

You were surprise, of course. you quickly turned around and it was Sungjae, You're not heavy so he get to lift you up easily. He then smiled innocently and went to hop on his horse.

*Innocent* you thought. It was just a light skinship yet your heart was pumping fast.

The ride started and Dongsun was cheering so happy, you were happy too just by seeing the little boy's bright smile. Sungjae caught you smiling so beautiful, nothing like the usual smile he used to see, so he quickly grabbed his phone and snapped a picture of you.

The ride was over fast since you were all enjoying it.

You grabbed Dongsun's left hand and Sungjae grabbed Dongsun's right hand, people were looking at the three of you.

It was a really cute view, seems like a new happy family spending time together.

"Noona, oppa, can you swing me?" Dongsun looked at you, then Sungjae, then back at you.

"Swing? You mean like this?" Sungjae pulled Dongsun's hand softly till Dongsun's feet was off the ground, you followed along. Then you two swings him back and front.

"Weeeee~" he cheered and giggled at the same time. You and Sungjae were laughing seeing the cute little Dongsun till the three of you forgot that you guys were supposed to search for his mom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter