Chapter 2

Unexpected vacation

Chapter 3

“Yoboseyo. Bla..bla..bla..” A guy answered it and talked in Korean very fast. I can’t understand it at all.

“Sorry, can you speak in English? I don’t understand Korea language.” I hope that he can speak in English.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I am Ki kwang. It seems that you’ve found my phone. Can you bring the phone to me?” he asked in cheerful tone.

“Eeee!!! I thought you are the one who need the phone, why should I send it to you?”

“Hmmm...I know. I’m so sorry that it’s a troublesome for you. I really need it but I can’t go out now. So please can you bring it to me?” he asked with pleading tone.

Who is he that asks me to bring that phone to him? But.... he seems need that phone really badly. Maybe I should send it to him.

“Okaayy...but I really don’t know Korea, I just came yesterday. That’s why you must give me the direction to your house, which bus should I take.”

Then he explained to me and I wrote it down in a piece of paper.

“I hope you bring the phone to me immediately, okay!?”

“Okay, okay. Just wait for me. Bye.” I turned off the call.

Now I must tell my sister that I will go out to bring the phone to the owner. I’m sure she won’t let me go out alone to go to a stranger’s house. I know I shouldn’t believe him immediately especially in foreign country, what if he is a maniac or a criminal. But from his voice it seems that he is a good guy and really really need his phone. I hope everything will be alright. And I must tell lie to my sister, I’ll say that I’ll go around a bit near the guest house. I change my clothes first then off to my sister room, hope she hasn’t slept yet.

I knocked the door and my sister opened it.

“Sis, can I go out a bit, just walk around here. I’m not sleepy yet.”

“Oh okay, you want me to accompany you?”

“Ah, no need. You look tired, just go to sleep. I can go by myself.”

“Okay, be careful stef. If anything happen just called me.” Warned my sister.

“Okay, bye sis.” I said then closed the door.

Now off to his house. Thanks God I don’t need to go too far. I only need to take 1 bus to his house. At the bus I just thinking about who is the owner, somewhat I’m a little familiar with his name. Ah maybe it just me who over think about that. I thought it was girl’s, maybe there are also boys who crazy about B2ST too, okay... That’s sounds creepy. I hope he is just a normal people. God please help me....

After about 30 minutes finally I reached my destination. Then I read the address again and make sure it’s right. His house is an apartment not too small and not too big. His room is on the 5th floor. Now I’m standing in front of the door. I took a deep breath and pushed the bell.

“De...” someone answered and opened the door.

I see a cute and handsome boy. I’m thinking for a while then I realized who he is.

“Eeeeee!!!” I shout and point at him.