chapter 1

Unexpected vacation

“Oetoriya..oetoriya...” C.N. Blue song ‘I’m a loner’ played as the alarm turn on.

“ Uugghhh...” I try to find my phone and turn off the alarm.

I try to open my eyes and see the sunshine enter my room through the window. It’s 7 o’clock in the morning, my sister askedme to wake up at thistime because we will leave at 9 o’clock so we can go to as many place as we can.

After I take shower and brush my teeth, I see at my clothes to find what I will wear today. I decide to wear white sundress with black floral pattern.

(http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_r0-r_45IkC0/SF8SdJmNkpI/AAAAAAAABDI/q_PoTQo-w7A/s1600-h/Floral+sun+dress+from+forever+21.jpg)  *this is the dress i wear*

After I apply some simple make up, I go to my sister’s room and knock the door.

“Yes.” I heard my nephew Michael answer from inside.

“Hey, Mic. Where is mommy?”

“Mommy still put clothes on Marcel.”

“Okay, why don’t you come down with me to eat breakfast first?”

“Okay auntie. Mom I’ll go down first with auntie stef.” Mic asked his mother.

“Okay, I’ll catch up with your father and brother soon.” My sister answered.

“Okay let’s go auntie.” Ask michael while he pull my hand.

After that we eat breakfast and not long after my sister come down too. At around 9 o’clock we go out. And our first destination is Gyeongbokgung palace. It’s a big palace and because I never go to palace like this I’mjust so excited and take as many pictures as I can. After that we go to Changdeokgung palace and Deoksugungpalace.

At around 3 pm we go to Namdaemun traditional market.There arealot of cute things. I boughtmany souvenirs, and it seems that my sister and want to buy all of the things there. Even though we can’t speak Korean but it’s not that hard to bargain the priceespecially my sister are the best at bargain. I and my sister are very happy because we got a lot of stuff to bring home.

At around 7 pm we decide to have dinner near the market. We eat at ramyun restaurant.

When we leave the restaurant suddenly we heard a lot of girl screaming not far from our place. And it’s seems that there is an artist or something. And now I want to know who they are. I ask my sister to go near the crowd and she said to me to be careful and will be waiting at the bus stop near there.

I run to the crowd and try to go through the fans girl. I only see 6 boys’ headsand wonder whothey are. I asked one of the girls and she said oh my God you don’t know B2ST.

“Oooo....so that’s B2ST.” I mumbled to myself.

They are cute and handsome.I just know their latest song but never really knew their face. After I know who the artist are than I come back to the bus stop. As I take several step then suddenly something hit my foot and then I see that someone drop their hand phone and the fans girlskick it until it hit my foot.

I take the hand phone than I see around but that’s seems there is nobody looking for somethingmaybe they are too busy with B2ST. So I just bring the hand phone with me because I don’t want my sister to wait any longer. Later the owner will call me for sure and they can take it back.

At the bus I told my sister and her husband who the artists are and I said that I found hand phone there. They suggest that I keep the hand phone and wait for the owner’s call. I saw at the phone and the wallpaper is one of the handsomeB2ST guys, maybe the phone is one of the fans girl’s.

When we arrived at the guest house, I just tooka shower and then after that I arrangedall the stuff I bought today. Suddenly I heard some music played, sounds familiar. Then I realizedit’s from the hand phone i found.Maybe the hand phone’s owner called, I just pick up the phone

“Hello..”