Chapter 2

When Love Strikes

The moment after the girls were talking about Kim Heechul since Reina claimed that she liked him,after Super Junior walked out of their classrooms 9 beautiful and gorgeous girls walked out too. Like Super Junior,they looked as if they emitted an angelic and shining glow as they were walking since they looked like they were doing catwalk.

Ai starred angrily at them while Risa and Eri looked at them indifferently.”What is this?Girls Generation?”,Reina asked.

“Yes.Kim Taeyeon,Jessica Jung Sooyeon,Sunny Lee Soonkyu,Tiffany Hwang Miyoung,Kim Hyoyeon,Kwon Yuri,Choi Sooyoung,Im Yoona and Seo Joohyun.They are the queenkas of St. Luke as they are like Super Junior,you can call them the female version of Super Junior.”

“They are pretty,excels in studies and school activities,and are devoted Christians?”

“You got that!”,Sayumi said before she acted like the encyclopedia of Girls Generation this time,”Kim Taeyeon is well-known for her beautiful high notes and sweet and angelic singing voice.She and Ai are fighting for the lead female soprano in the Chorus Club plus she is in a relationship with Leeteuk,thus Ai hates her a lot.

Jessica Jung Sooyeon is from San Francisco,USA.She has beautiful doll like features and is the prima ballerina of the Dance Club.However she is nicknamed the Ice Princess as she is always cold towards her suitors.

Sunny Lee Soonkyu looks cute and have a cute personality.However I am cuter since I am the cutest person on Earth.She is from the Girl Guides and I remembered buying cookies from her last year.Plus she is also a talented artist and poet as her paintings and poems are very artistic and beautiful and make sense.She is dating Sungmin.

Tiffany Hwang Miyoung is from Los Angeles,USA.She is a talented musician as she plays the flute in the school’s orchestra.Plus she has amazing vocals and sing very well too.

Kim Hyoyeon is like Eunhyuk,the star dancer of the Dance Club too,she not only specialize in ballet and salsa and ballroom dance,she is also talented in dances like hip hop and power dancing.She is always dancing with Eunhyuk for school performances.She like Eunhyuk is the best female athlete in the school as she is from the track and field team.I think she and Eunhyuk will make a perfect couple if they dated.

Kwon Yuri had the best body among all of them.Her body was toned and curvy plus her tanned skin make her the y goddess in the school.She is from the Yoga Club and plays the violin in the school’s orchestra.

 Choi Sooyoung is the tallest among all of them and have a model like figure. She is from a rich family and her family owns a bank!She is in a relationship with Siwon and they are a perfect pair.Same surname,tallest among their groups,same birthday somemore!Plus they are also from rich families and are in the students council.If Siwon become the president she will become the first lady.

Im Yoona is the prettiest among all of them.She is the star actress of the school theatre’s club.She also works part time as a model.She is dating Donghae after their collaboration in Romeo and Juliet.

(Reina:I know,last year they act Romeo and Juliet until very good)

Seo Joohyun aka Seohyun is like Kyuhyun.She has the looks of a goddess and she is the second tallest among all of them.She is also from the talents club with a diploma certificate in piano too and grade 8 in violin.She also have a beautiful singing voice.Plus she reads a lot of books,making her very knowlegable.She is in a relationship with Kyuhyun and they are a perfect pair too.”

Clubs of the girls

Ai:Chorus Club

Risa:Students Council

Eri:Track and Field Club

Sayumi:Debate Club

Reina:Talents Club

Ai then said angrily,”Let me try to be honest here,we can also be queenkas like them!”

“You sure you want to be a queenka?,”Reina asked,”Trust me,I may sound like I am bragging but I was one in Middle School and it is really annoying.Many people chasing after you and watching over you.”

“What I mean is,if we are queenkas,Super Junior will fall for us!It is a well-known fact that the kingkas likes the queenkas,with some Super Junior members being in a relationship with them and the rest crushing on them.They only look at queenkas.I want Leeteuk to love me.”

The five girls then looked at Girls Generation then themselves.Now we are in the topic of comparing the five girls to Girls Generation.Girls Generation’s hair were either black or dark brown and were straight and either tied neatly in ponytails,buns or let down straight.They either had bangs that covered only their eyebrows or exposed their foreheads.Their school uniform were neatly worn and their skirts though above their knees,weren’t too short.They wore the standard school socks that were white below the knees.They also wear a pair of studded earrings,one stud on each ear.As for the five girls,their skirts was shorter than the usual standard as it covered their butts only.Their hair were in lighter shades with their fringes untrimmed,covering part of their eyes.Ai  wore her long brown hair in a ponytail but she wore a huge yellow scrunchie with it.She also wore black stockings instead of the standard white socks.Risa did not tie her light brown hair up but wore a huge pink coloured flower hair pin on it.She did not button her blazer together showing part of her inner shirt.She wore black over knee socks.Sayumi wore her black hair with twin tails and pink ribbons and her shirt was tuck out instead of being tucked in neatly.She wore huge pink leg warmers with pink ribbons and puff balls.Eri’s long medium brown hair was messy and uncombed and wore a red hairband with a huge red flower on it but she wore ankle socks and red sneakers instead of the standard socks and shoes.Reina tied a little bit of her dark blonde hair hair with a side ponytail and a huge blue bow.She not only did not button her blazer together but also did not tuck in her shirt.She also did not wear her tie properly and wore garterbelts.They also wore studded earrings,but theirs were multiple and were accompanying their gigantic dangling earrings.Ai’s ones were in a shape of white butterflies,Risa’s ones were in a shape of yellow lightnings,Eri’s ones weren’t dangling but huge white circle studs,Sayumi’s ones were huge studs in a shape of pink hearts while Reina wore gigantic hoop earrings.Body size wise,Girls Generation were tall and skinny,having perfect model figures.The five girls may not be as skinny as them(which is good) but they were short.(NOTE:They were very sensitive about their heights and all of them wished to grow taller)

Height and Weight Comparison

Kim Taeyeon
Height:160cm Weight:45kg

Jessica Jung Sooyeon
Height:163cm Weight:43kg

Sunny Lee Soonkyu
Height:158cm Weight:42kg

Tiffany Hwang Miyoung
Height:163cm Weight:48kg

Kim Hyoyeon
Height:160cm Weight:43kg

Kwon Yuri
Height:167cm Weight:48kg

Choi Sooyoung
Height:170cm Weight:48kg

Im Yoona
Height:167cm Weight:47kg

Seo Joohyun
Height:168cm Weight:48kg

Takahashi Ai
Height:153cm Weight:42kg

Niigaki Risa
Height:154cm Weight:41.5kg

Kamei Eri
Height:157cm Weight:52kg

Michishige Sayumi
Height:160cm Weight:45kg

Tanaka Reina
Height:152cm Weight:40kg

Well,some Girls Generation members are short,but compared to our five young ladies they are way taller.It was an open secret that Ai had been drinking 3 glasses of milk per day in hope to grow taller but it didn’t work.

“Comparing them to us,we are really jokes,”Reina said

“I guess this is the style of the cream of the crop of elites,most St. Luke girls wore accessories like us.At most they wore their own shoes and socks.”Eri said

St. Luke is an elite school,which admits the top and elite students.Super Junior and Girls Generation were considered the cream of the crop.The five girls managed to get into St. Luke is totally because of luck.They had an extremely good stream of luck in their Middle School final exams thus doing very well and being able to enter St. Luke.

Now every students were in the assembly hall for their morning assembly.It started with singing of the school song,which normally first year students would sing it loud,second year students would sing softly and third year students would lip-sync to it.After that morning prayers would be commenced by the pastor of the school.It was when Christians and Catholics students would close their eyes and pray together sincerely with their hands clasp together.As for those who didn’t fall into the group they will remain silent with their eyes open.During the morning prayers,Super Junior and Girls Generation(except for some) can be seen praying seriously and sincerely with their eyes closed and hands clasped together with the pastor.However those five girls had always regarded morning prayers as boring,just because they weren’t Christians.Instead they were chit-chatting when the pastor together with the Christians and Catholic students were praying.

“Can’t you believe I dreamt about Mrs Kousaka teaching our class this year?”,Risa said

“What her?”,Reina was shocked

“Yups and the bomb is here.Guess what happened in the dream?She came into class in a Doraemon suit teaching us!”

“DORAEMON SUIT??”,Ai starred at her in disbelieve

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?”,Eri was shocked too.Then the five girls emerged into laughter.

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA”,Reina laughed in a very loud voice

“MRS KOUSAKA IN A DORAEMON SUIT…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,”Sayumi laughed too as she imagined the scenario

Their laughter was so loud that the pastor had to stop the prayer halfway and everyone starred at them.The discipline master Mr Kim walked towards them and said in a very strict voice,”Girls,I understand you aren’t Christians,but please be quiet during morning prayers.You are not supposed to make noise or even loud laughters like that.You had disrupted the prayers.Okay pastor you can continue now.”

“Sorry,”the girls apologized.The prayers than continued followed by morning speech from the principal.After that everyone resumed to their classes.