Chapter 1

When Love Strikes

Today is the first day of the new school year at St.Luke’s High School.For the first year students,it was their first time entering high school in a brand new school.For the second year students,it was the day they were official declared “seniors”.For the third year students,it would be their last time experiencing first day of school as they were final year students and would be graduating soon.

Three girls were running towards the school gate excitedly.It seems that they were very excited about the first day of school,in contrary to most students.

Actually to be honest,only one of them.Her other two friends don’t seems to be happy about school reopening yet they were running excitedly as they were following her and needed to catch up with her.

“Ai,why are you so excited about the first day of school?”,Eri asked

“I am so not looking forward to the first day of school!I will rather relax at home with nothing to do on my bed than going to school,”Risa complained

“Well I am also not really looking forward to school,”said Ai,”but the only thing that makes me excited going to school is to see Leeteuk!”

“Leeteuk,one of the kingkas in school known as Super Junior?”,Eri asked

“Yes!OMG OMG his dimpled smiles,his angelic presence,his muscular body!Just by thinking about him makes me go crazy!!”

“Speaking about Super Junior,MY FAVOURITE IS SIWON!!!”,Risa shouted in excitement.

“Chill girls,those boys you mentioned had girlfriends already,”Eri said,trying to ruin the atmosphere,”the whole school knows Leeteuk  is dating Kim Taeyeon  and Choi Siwon is dating Choi Sooyoung.Kim Taeyeon and Choi Sooyoung belongs to a group of queenkas known as Girls Generation.Especially Siwon and Sooyoung,they were known as a match made in heaven as both had the same surnames,same birthday,tall,rich and devoted Christians.”

“WHAT?”,Risa shouted,”FML,if only my surname is near theirs,I am tall and I am from a rich family!Screw the last one,I don’t even believe in Jesus.I am an atheist and will forever be one.”

“DON’T YOU DARE MENTION THAT KIM TAEYEON IN FRONT OF ME!!”,shouted Ai angrily,”I HATE HER TO GUTS!I DON’T SEE WHY LEETEUK LOVE HER INSTEAD OF ME!PLUS IN CHORUS CLUB SHE IS ALWAYS TRYING TO FIGHT WITH ME TO BE THE MAIN SOPRANO!”

“Chill babe,”Eri said to her best friend,when she suddenly saw Leeteuk and Taeyeon walking to school together holding each other’s hands,”speaking of the devil here they are.”

“Still can hold hands some more,”Ai muttered angrily,then she took a good look at Leeteuk.He was still as handsome as always.His features looked as if they were made by God.”Look at Leeteuk,”she said,”my heart is trembling,my chest is aching now.”She continued to look at him until Risa nudged her and said,”We are running late for class now!Do you want the teacher to punish us?”

The three girls then rushed to class 2M2 classroom.Here is how the classes of St. Luke High was divided:T1,T2,P1,P2,L1,L2,M1 and M2.T1 and T2 were the pure triple sciences classes which consists of the elites and cream of the crops.Super Junior and Girls Generation belongs to 2T1 as they were  well known for their excellent academic results as well as school activities,thus they were considered the elites and the kingkas and queenkas of the school.Not to mention Super Junior were handsome as prince charmings and Girls Generation were beautiful and gorgeous like goddesses.

P1,P2,L1 and L2 were basically double sciences classes,except P1 and P2 students took Physics and Chemistry while L1 and L2 students took Biology and Chemistry.Whereas M1 and M2 were the combine sciences classes.You take either biology and physics or physics and chemistry or chemistry and biology but they will be graded as one subject.The classes were divided according to subject combination for Humanities subjects.If you choose to take both History and Geography,you are in class 1.If you choose to take either one of them,you are in class 2.Since the three girls took combined sciences and chose to study History,they are placed in 2M2.(Students had to choose their subject combination in the end of Middle School after they are posted to their High Schools)

The classroom block entitled “Garden of Eden” was a U shape building with a tall tree known as the Tree of Wisdom with fake apples and a cute looking toy serpent hanged on it and statues of Adam and Eve beside it.The one thing the girls like about their classroom?

“IT IS RIGHT BESIDE CLASS 2T1!!!”,Risa shouted excitedly.

Indeed 2T1 and 2M2 were beside each other,together with 2P2 and 2L1.2T2,2M1,2P1 and 2L2 were at the other side with the tree in between.The girls were excited that 2T1 and 2M2 were beside each other as they could stalk their favourite boys next door

“If only the walls between T1 and M2 were transparent,”Ai said”So that I can see my Leeteuk in class.”

“FYI,he is not YOUR Leeteuk,he is Taeyeon’s,”Eri had to remind her again

“Come to think of it,that is in that class too.Great,it will be convenient for me to slaughter her,”

“Don’t be like this,as much as she is dating Siwon,I don’t hate Sooyoung.”

“Okay okay let’s go to class,I heard that two is waiting for us in the classroom,”Eri said as she was looking at her Samsung Galaxy S3 phone with a personalized orange cover.

“That two” they were referring to are their other two best friends Sayumi and Reina.The five of them were actually a group of best friends.However as both Sayumi and Reina lived nearer to each other and quite far from the other three girls they would go to school together.

“Hey,we had saved seats for you!”,Reina shouted at the three girls,pointing at three empty seats beside her and Sayumi.Basically the seats were divided into five groups of eight.Four tables were arranged in a straight line with two tables each beside the first and the third table.Reina and Sayumi sat at the group of tables in front of the teacher’s table at the first row.

By the time the three girls placed their bags at the tables “reserved” for them,the bell for morning assembly rang.They joined Reina and Sayumi as they made way to the assembly hall.

“So how do you feel with our classroom beside T1?”,Sayumi asked.

“I am so happy!You see I can be neighbours with my…”Ai was about to continue when she suddenly stopped and got stunned.

“What is wrong?”,asked Reina

“You looked like you saw a ghost,”Sayumi said

The truth is,she did not see any ghosts,but 11 handsome and charming boys walking in front of her from their classrooms.The 11 handsome and charming boys were Super Junior.They looked as if they emitted a shining glow as they were walking and they were walking on a runway like models instead of walking in a school.

“Isn’t that the famous Super Junior?”,Reina asked

“YESYESYES!I SEE MY LEETEUK!OMG HE IS SO HANDSOME!MARRY ME I LOVE YOU FOR ETERNITY!”,this is what Eri and Risa expected Ai to reply.

However,she didn’t.Instead she starred at them in awe with her heart beating and butterflies flying in her stomach.She was so flattered at them that she could not utter a single word.Even Eri was staring at them blushing so hard that her face looked like a tomato.Risa also stared at them,especially at Siwon with wide open.

Sayumi had to help her three best friends answer,”Yes they are.Park Jungsu aka Leeteuk,Kim Heechul,Kim Jongwoon aka Yesung,Kim Youngwoon aka Kangin,Shin Donghee aka Shindong,Lee Sungmin,Lee Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk,Lee Donghae,Choi Siwon,Kim Ryeowook and Cho Kyuhyun.The kingkas of St. Luke as they are sparklingly handsome,excellent in their studies and activities and devoted Christians,always praying silently and sincerely during masses and going to church every week plus reading their bibles,except for Heechul but he is quite acceptable to this.”

It was then Sayumi started talking about them as if she was the encyclopedia of Super Junior,”Park Jungsu aka Leeteuk is the leader among them.He is planning to run for president in the debate club.I know this as I am also in the Debate Club and I am also planning to run for president but he confirm will claim the president spot.Overall he is a nice guy although I did not talk to him much in Debate Club.

Kim Heechul is well known for being the flower boy.He is handsome and pretty.He had over hundreds of love letters since elementary school as he was popular but if he had a crush on you you are considered lucky.He is from the school’s talent club as a rock band drummer!(Talent Club is a special school club from the performing arts group.They are for students with super special talents that are too good to join any performing arts club.They will collaborate with other performing arts club for performances.Their club activities is having further training of their talents with well-known instructors specially hired by the school)

Kim Jongwoon aka Yesung have a beautiful,melodic and angelic voice.He is well-known for singing ballads in a very emotional and romantic tone,putting all his emotions in one song.Many girls were mesmerized by his voice as they felt that they were serenaded by him.He is the star vocalist of the talent club.

(Reina:I already know about Heechul and Yesung!)Since she is from the talent club too

Kim Youngwoon aka Kangin is a body builder.Many girls had been swooned over by his body plus he is a very strong man.He is the star of the athlete club.(The athlete club is similar to the talent club,a special school club from the sports group which are for athlete students that are too good to join any sports club.They will form teams with other sports club.Their club activities is further training of their bodies by well-known special instructors.)

You don’t look at Shin Donghee aka Shindong so fat.Actually he is not fat,he is just chubby but he has muscles.He has a sense of humour plus numerous talents,making him popular.He is the main DJ of the DJ Club plus one of the best dancers in the Dance Club.Too bad he had no intention in being in a relationship.

(Students of St.Luke can join another club activities as long as they can cope)

Ahem among all of them I had a very “special” relationship with Lee Sungmin.Knew him from survival camp last year since he is in the same group as me.That guy likes to find fault with me plus argue with him.Who ask him to deal with the cutest girl on Earth?However he is multi-talented.He knows how to play the piano and the guitar plus he sings well since he is a member of the music café club(which members will sing with an acoustic guitar only).He is also a good cook.Plus he is very talented in martial arts,being the star of the Martial Arts Club.

Lee Hyukjae aka Eunhyuk is the star dancer of the Dance Club.He is able to nail all sorts of dance,from hip hop to bboy even ballet.Hey that is not funny!(Reina started laughing when she heard Eunhyuk dances ballet.That is because she imagined him wearing a pink ballet tutu and leotard with pink ballet slippers.)There are male ballerinas okay?He has a very flexible body.Plus he is also from the athlete club.He is very skillful in soccer and hurdles.

Lee Donghae is not only very very very handsome(according to all the girls in school) but he is also a gentle and romantic warm-hearted boy.He is good at composing songs and the songs he always wrote are about saying how beautiful girls are,making girls going doki doki.I had to admit butterflies flew in my stomach when I heard one of the songs he wrote.Same as Eunhyuk,he is also an amazing dancer from the dance club.He is also from the theatre club.

Choi Siwon,THAT ONE!He is from a rich family and his family owns a 6 star hotel and a casino!Everything about him is perfect perfect perfect!He is the tallest among all of them,has the best body among all of them and he is the most handsome among all of them.He is from the students council and he is planning to run for president.He is not only the top student of the whole school,but also a star basketball player thus that explains his height.Together with Donghae he is also from the theatre club.No wonder Risa is crazy over him.

Kim Ryeowook is very famous for his super high notes when he is singing.He is the lead male soprano of the school chorus club.Don’t believe me you can ask Ai,who might be the lead female soprano if that Kim Taeyeon did not get into her way.He like Donghae can compose songs and knows how to to play the piano and guitar too like Sungmin.Plus I heard like Sungmin,he is a good cook too just that Sungmin is more specialized in baking and Ryeowook is more specialized in gourmets.You hear me?GOURMETS!!

Cho Kyuhyun has the looks of a handsome prince plus he is the second tallest among all of them.He is the star of the talents club.He is able to play many musical instruments like the clarinet and flute but he have a diploma certificate in piano plus a grade 8 in violin and cello!(Reina:I KNOW!)Like Yesung and Ryeowook,he have a very melodious singing voice.Most girls had melted the moment they heard his singing.He is also the top student of this school like Siwon.”

“WHOAWHOAWHOA!Are they humans or are they from fairy tales?They are……soooo perfect!”,Reina exclaimed.”Can I like,have a group picture of them,make it into a poster and paste it on my wall?”Note Reina know about the group but she did not know the members other than Heechul,Yesung and Kyuhyun.

“Lots of girls had already done so,especially this one,”Sayumi pointed at Ai,”she got a huge poster of Leeteuk pasted on her room wall.”

“SHUT UP!”Ai shouted then whispered to Sayumi,”That is like my biggest secret,I warn you,DON’T let Leeteuk hear it!”,especially when Leeteuk is walking in front of her.

“I can feel my heart going doki doki when I saw them,”said Reina

“So who is your favourite?”

“To be honest,since last year I find Heechul cute,ever since we collaborated once for a rock band performance.”

“Kim Heechul?”,Eri heard that and exclaimed.

“Kim Heechul?”,Risa exclaimed too.

“Kim Heechul?Well good luck,since the one you like is that Kim Heechul.”,Sayumi patted Reina’s shoulder.