Please Don't Leave (Yunho's Confession)

Please Don't Leave

I opened my eyes as I felt the sunshine shone my face. Oh My, what time was it? When I tried to sit, I felt my left arm was cramp and so heavy. I turned my head to the left side and saw my maknae was sleeping on my arm. He was sleeping in peace, even the sunshine couldn’t bother him.

 

I covered his face from the sunshine using my hand. I didn’t want that he felt hot. Ah, he was so cute when he was sleeping!

 

A few minutes later, he wriggled and opened his eyes slowly. I smiled while I was staring at him.

 

“Good morning, Changmin-ah!” I greeted him.

 

He rubbed his eyes before replied me, “Hyung? You wake up?” He asked with his hoarse voice.

 

“Come on wake up! You make your hyung’s arm is cramping.” I said while smiling.

 

His forehead creased. I knew that he didn’t know what I was talking about. Then he realized it and sat while he was feeling guilty.

 

“Ah hyung, I’m sorry,” he said.

 

“Your head is heavy. I think it means that you are a stubborn person.” I replied and he showed a cute face for me : pouting his lips.

 

Then I sat dan rubbed his head slowly.

 

“Come on, don’t show me that ugly face! Hurry, take a shower or we’ll late to come to SM. Remember, today we are going to make a new MV!” He nodded and went to the bathroom.

 

I stared after him. I was realizing that I was lived 10 years with him. Now he became a man. A mature man. However, he was still being my little brother, my maknae. No matter what.

 

Then I went to kitchen for prepared our breakfast. I only served omelette and 2 glass of milks for us. Only this I could make, besides ramen. Moreover, it was not good to eat ramen everyday. I didn’t want my little brother Changmin fell sick.

 

After that, the figure that I looked forward was coming.

 

“What’s our breakfast, hyung?” He asked and took a sit.

 

“Sorry, I only could make these. You know well Changmin, that I can’t cook like Jae- Jaebum.”

 

Oh stupid Yunho! You almost mentioned his name.

 

“Jae.. bum? Who?” He asked. I knew that he was thinking about Jaejoong. It was because of you, Jung!

 

“Jaebum is my friend in Busan. You know, he’s really good at cooking. Come on eat, moreover you don’t know him. Just forget it, okay?” Then I ate my omelette and drank my milk.

 

He nodded and did what I did. I hope that he forgot it.

 

We ate in silence. Really, it was very quiet without the other three of my members. Hmm.. what did they do this morning? Did they miss me? I meant.. miss us?

 

Did they think about us like we think about them?

 

Aaahh.. Just forgot it, Yunho! Don’t expect too much! Of course they had forgotten you and Changmin. We were betrayer, just like antis said.

 

I knew I was wrong. I was a leader and I had to stay to protect it. I didn’t want that Dong Bang Shin Ki just a memory and faded away as a new group wave came. Because.. I didn’t want Cassiopeia missed the faith.

 

“Hyung?!” I turned my head when Changmin shaking my shoulder a bit rough.

 

“What is wrong? I called you, but you didn’t respond me.” He said in worried.

 

Did I miss them so much so I didn’t hear Changmin call me?

 

“Ah, I’m okay. I just thinking about our schedule today.” Then Changmin nodded his head.

 

“You were so serious and made me a little bit worried. I’m done hyung. I’m going to prepare my things. And you, don’t forget to take shower! You are stink.” Changmin then stood from his sat. “Ah, thank you for the omelette and milk!” He added and went to his room.

 

Hhhh.. Today we would make a new MV for our upcoming album. I couldn’t whether I did it or not. Without them, the stage felt so wide. Still there was empty space, which should be for them.

 

.

.

 

Me and Changmin were in car, on the way to SM. I felt my shoulder so heavy. And I was right, Changmin slept on my shoulder. Oh this kid!

 

But I didn’t mind. I let him. I liked this situation.

 

Without no one knew, I searched the latest news of them. Yeah.. indirectly, I was stalker of JYJ.

 

JYJ’s Cut Interview With Vogue Girls Magazine

 

Without thinking twice, I watched that short video.

 

Jaejoong              : “Hello! Here with us, Jaejoong,”

Yoochun               : “Me, the handsome Yoochun,”

Junsu                    : “I’m the youngest, Junsu.”

JYJ                        : “Annyeong haseyo!”

MC                         : “Guys.. You look more handsome now.”

Yoochun                : “Ah, thank you. But, I’m the most handsome.”

Jaejoong               : “Yah! We all are handsome.”

Junsu                     : “But.. I’m not handsome, I’m cute^^.”

Yoochun                : “Ah ne, Junsu is so cute, and Jaejoong is beautiful.”

Jaejoong               : “Eh? I’m handsome and cool.”

MC                         : “Hahaha. Stop it guys.. You are so cute to fight on our interview.”

Jaejoong               : “Oh my! I’m sorry.. *bow*”

MC                         : “And now, how do you feel to have photoshoot with Vogue Girl Magazine?”

Yoochun               : “It’s an honor for us.”

Junsu                    : “And we are really happy too.”

Jaejoong               : “Yeah, we’re happy. Thank you Cass- I mean, our fans! Thank you for still support us.”

Staff                       : “JYJ-ssi, please be prepare for next photoshoot.”

MC                         : “Ah, I think you guys should be prepare, before your manager will kill you.”

JYJ                         : “Hahaha. Okay.”

MC                         : “But before, please say something about your relationship to your fans!”

Jaejoong              : “Yoochun and Junsu are my brother. We have strong feeling to keep together each other. I love them than anyone in this world.”

Junsu                     : “Ah so sweet hyung.. You are my everything. I love you too.”

MC                          : “Oh look, Yoochun is crying right now.”

Yoochun                : “Ah ne, I’m so touching. Without them, I’m nothing. *sobs*.”

Jaejoong               : “Aigo.. Uri Yoochun is still crybaby.”

Yoochun               : “Ah hyung, don’t say that! I’m shy.”

Junsu                    : “Let’s we hug together!”

MC                         : “Ah wait, may I hug you too? I never hug someone.”

JYJ                        : “It’s okay. Let’s hug together! JYJ is jjang!”

 

 

I didn’t feel that my tears dripping from the corner of my eye. Really, I couldn’t take it anymore. If I could, I wanted to be that MC. I wanted to hug them.

 

Jaejoong..

 

Yoochun..

 

Junsu..

 

How did you? Long time no saw.

 

“Hyung? Are you crying?”

 

I wiped my tears while I hearing Changmin’s voice. I closed the video too and put the laptop in my bag. I didn’t want Changmin knew that I was fragile right now.

 

Because I was leader and must to be strong.

 

“No. There’s something in my eyes. Ah, you wake up?” I asked with trembling voice.

 

“Hyung, your voice.”

 

Yeah I knew it, Changmin. I was fighting back tears.

 

“Are you okay, hyung? You look not so good.” He looked worried. Oh Yunho, you made him worried thrice. Last night, this morning, and now.

 

He put his palm on my forehead.

 

“Hyung, you’re burning up. You are sick. Don’t worry, I bring some medicines. Here, take it.” Changmin gave me a bottle of water and medicine.

 

For God’s sake, he was maknae, the youngest.. But, why did he look stronger than me? The leader was me, not him. What kind of the leader were you, Yunho?!

 

I could feel my eyes were burning up too, I thought my tears would dripping again.

 

“Hyung, come on. Eat that medicine and drink your water! You’re getting worse later.” Said Changmin.

 

Then I hug him tightly, as he would leave me behind. I was afraid if it would be happen.

 

I knew Changmin looked surprised with my suddenly action. Even though our manager who driving car saw us through the rearview mirror. Ah let him be, I didn’t care with my ego. I kept hugging Changmin very tightly.

 

Then I cried. Changmin’s shoulder became wet because of my tears.

 

“Hyung, you are crying.” He whispered. I nodded on his shoulder.

 

“Cry as much as you want, hyung. It makes you feel relieve. Sometimes, we need cry even though we won’t.”

 

Changminnie, the split made you grew mature, hmm? I was proud of you.

 

“Changmin-ah, do you mind to promise me something?” I asked hesitantly. Did he want to do it for me?

 

“Ne, hyung? What is it?”

 

"P-please.. please don’t leave me! I need you.” My voice was pretty trembling.

 

“Never hyung! I’m promise, because I love you. You can keep my words.” He replied happily. I felt that Changmin was hugging me back. I tightened my hug. I didn’t want to release him.

 

“Really? Thank you, Changdola. I’m promise to you also that I’ll follow you wherever you go. I don’t want if something bad happen to you. I’m promise.”

 

“Thank you, hyung. But.. you are leader. That should be me who follow you wherever you go.”

 

“It’s an execption. Just for you.”

 

Changmin, I wished that you never broke your promise. I kept it! I saw manager hyung saw us with teary eyes. May be it was so touching for him. Then I smiled and closed my eyes.

 

“Manager hyung, watch out!” I released Changmin while I was hearing him shouted at our manager. What happened?

 

My eyes widened as I saw the huge truck in front of our car which about 1 meter from us. Oh God, don’t say that it would hit us!

 

Crash!

 

The truck hit us and our car were not thrown away but it was badly damaged. My head hurt and felt dizzy. The pieces of glass piercing my face.

 

I could see the manager’s neck was broken. He died. Changmin, who didn’t use the seat bealt serioulsy injured. The blood from his head, it was too much and didn’t stop go down.

 

Oh no.. no.. Changmin, please hang on!

 

“Hyung, a..are you o..okay?” He asked me.

 

“Don’t talk too much! I’m okay. You are gonna okay too. I’ll help you.”

 

“H-hyung.. I’m s-sorry, I c-can’t keep my words.” He said before closed his eyes perfectly. The blood flowing from his head, somewhat diminished.

 

“Changmin? Changmin?!”

 

He didn’t answer me. I knew, he was joking. He was still alive.

 

“Changmin!!!” I raised up my volume, hoping that it could wake him up.

 

Changmin looked pale. His chest didn’t moving up and down. He didn’t breath. He.. he died. He left me behind. He just promised me to not leave me, but he broke his promise. He lied. You lied, Shim Changmin! You left me.

 

DDIIINNNN!!

 

I heard a sound of car horn. With blurry vision, I could see the other car was approaching. It didn’t stop, and I guess that its brake didn’t work. It came closer.. and closer..

 

Crash!

 

My head really hurt and heavy when I felt the other pieces of glass piercing my head. It tore my scalp. I could feel the warm fluid down from my head. Blood.

 

I wanted to get out from this car, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t move. It really hurt. I couldn’t do anything. Manager and Changmin died. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to leave them here.

 

Then I saw many people rushed to us. I knew that they wanted to help. But they were too late. Changmin was gone. He lost a lot of blood. Their help meant nothing for me. Changmin never woke up anymore.

 

A lot of blood down from my injured head. I thought that I’d die like Changmin’s way, died because of lost a lot of blood. My vision was so blurry and I could feel my eyelids so heavy. I was sleepy. Then everything went black.

 

Changmin, just wait for me. If you left me, then I had to follow you. We would never be separated.. forever.

 

Because we’ve been promised.

 

.

.

 

 

R.I.P

 

Jung Yunho

Born : February, 06 1986

Died : May, 09 2013

R.I.P

 

Shim Changmin

Born : February, 18 1988

Died : May, 09 2013

 

 

Seoul Times

 

U-Know Yunho and Max Changmin from duo TVXQ had a tragic accident. They both died in their spot. Our King Of Pop is gone. They are gone. TVXQ is gone. There is no TVXQ anymore. Hope your souls may rest in peace! Even thought they had gone far away from us, but for Cassiopeia, they are still exist and always be in their heart.

 

.

.

 

 

 

Wherever he went.. I would follow him, because he was my baby brother, my lovely maknae, the one I trusted.

 

 

Changmin..

 

 

 

THE END

 

Oneshot :)

I'm sorry if the storylline is too flat. Really, I'm not good at angst story.

I just want to make one. *bow*