Change of Feelings or?

One More, Just One More Chance

So here's the second chapter :D

Thanks for reading and commenting <3

Enjoy ^^


Seung Ri’s POV

You have gone back to the apartment after you received his message. You smile, he didn’t forget it. Your heart is right after all. Taking out your present you wait impatiently for him to come home. Then the phone rings and you run to it, hoping that his voice is comming out. You heart drops, unfortunately it isn’t.

“May I ask if you are related to Kwon Ji Yong?” the voice says.

“Yes,” you answer. A bad feeling is running through you.

“Ok, then you should come to the Seoul Hospital. Kwon Ji Yong has been involved in an accident.” You drop the phone.

In a rush you run out of the apartment. You run as fast as you could to the hospital. Not stopping, passing everyone and everything on your way. Hurrying you run to the reception and ask for the room number. The receptionist is barely able to tell you before you storm of to the room. The door bursts open and the sight that meets you, breaks your heart. Ji Yong is lying on the bed. His eyes are closed and his pace pale as the sheets. You walk slowly towards him. Tears are already formed in your eyes. You take his hand and sit beside him.

“Ji Yong, don’t you dare leave me. I love you. Don’t leave. You promise me, didn’t you? You will never leave me again.” You sob resting you head on his hand. “Ji Yong, Ji Yong, Ji Yong,” you mumble.

 

You wait and wait for him to wake up. You cry, sob, beg and plead for him to wake. He doesn’t know how relief you are when he finally opens his eyes.

“Ji Yong!” you burst out happily and hug him tightly.

“Hi, maknae... you don’t need to kill me you know.” He says lightly.

“Sorry, I’m just so HAPPY that you’re awake. You scared the life out of me.” You mumble apologetic.

“So, so, so. I’m awake now, aren’t I? Now wipe away your tears. Men shouldn’t cry, you know.” He comforts you and wipes away your tears with both his hands. You look at his hands. Your eyes fill with shock.

“Ji Yong hyung, where is your ring?”

“What ring?” he asks confused.

“You don’t remember?” you can’t believe what he just said.

“Remember what?” You are just going to explain, but the door burst open, and in comes a girl you didn’t want to see.

“So Ah! What are you doing here?” he looks at her surprised. She runs towards him and pushes you away.

“Ji Yong-ah, I was so afraid!” she says as she hugs him. Your heart drops.

“Ouch, take it easy, girl.” he smiles. Your heart goes deeper.

“Oh, sorry,” she releases him. “But you said that I could move in with you, right?” she continues.

“I did?” he looks even more confused. “Maknae,” he starts, turning to you. You look at him, unable to hide the hurt in your eyes. The pain is unbearable.

“I should call the others.” you mumble and leave the room in a hurry. This can’t be true. He can’t- how could he forget? Have all this just been a dream? No, that day couldn’t have been a dream.

 

Ji Yong’s POV

Seung Ri is acting weird. You don’t know why, but you could feel that something is wrong. However, that doesn’t bother you too much, because you are really happy that So Ah is there with you. The two of you broke up a while ago, but your feelings for her are still here. There she is sitting beside you, smiling each time your eyes meet. She is so beautiful, so mature, but at the same time, still the old So Ah. You don’t know what you have forgotten, and you don’t really care. Your former lover is beside you, and this can be a new start. Nothing could get better, except that you are having a real headache, each time you think about Seung Ri. You are still bothered, something tells you that whatever you forgot have a lot to do with Seung Ri. Trying to not thing about it anymore, you try to start a conversation with So Ah.


 
So Ah’s POV

You can’t believe it. This wasn’t a part of your plan, but it all favours you. Everything going as you planned and even heaven is on your side. Your plan won’t fail. Ji Yong just needs to make his move, and your plan will take action. Lee Seung Hyun is going to taste your wrath. He breaks you train of thoughts,

“So how have you been doing?” You smile and laugh. “What’s so funny?” he pouts.

“Aw, don’t pout. You know, you just asked me the same thing earlier today.” you chuckle. “Oh,” he mumbles, looking away. “Well, I have money problems and don’t have a place to stay, so that’s the reason why you said I could move in with you.” you explain, choosing your words carefully.

“So that’s the reason. But what happened to me?” his question catches you off guard.

“Erm… you fell of the Saran Bridge… when you tried to stop me from falling, which made you fall instead of me. Then you hit your head and nearly drowned.” you explain, trying to not sound suspicious. “I’m sorry. It’s all my fault.” you act guilty.

“It’s okay. I’m fine now, right?” you nod and smile. It becomes quiet, and he breaks the silence. “So Ah… I don’t know if you still feel the same, but… I still love you. So…” he takes a deep breath. “Will you accept my feelings again?” Your smile becomes wider and wider. You hug him tightly. “I’ll take this as a yes?” he questions you. You nod. Step one completed.


Tell me what you think :D