Trapped & Lost

One More, Just One More Chance

Seung Ri's POV

SPLASH! Cold water falls over you and you wake up shaking. You can't see anything. Your eyes are blindfolded. You couldn't move, because both your hands and legs are tied and you are cold, because someone have taken your jacket and shirt. Now you are lying there, with only your jeans on and you have no idea where you are. 



“HAHA, so my pray has already awaken,” she laughs. A laugh you would never forget. It is her. That evil, ty, fake . At least you don't have something in your mouth so you shout at her,



“What do you want?!” You try to struggle but you can't move an inch.



“HAHAHAHA!” she continues laughing. “What I want?” she asks you back. “I thought you know what I want.” You are quiet. You know perfectly what she wants. She wants you dead and out of the way. You have to get away from her. 



“Why are you doing this?” you try to buy time to think.

“Why? You ask, you STOLE my boyfriend.” she answers you bitterly. 



“You mean EX-boyfriend.” Bad move. 

She hits you with something, a whip. It hurts. The place she hits, starts to sting.



“DO NOT SPEAK BACK!” she yells and starts to hit you more. 

You want to scream, but you don't. Screaming would mean that you are weak, and you can't show her that. Never. You bit your lips and endure the pain, while she whips only on you bare upper-body. Lucky, she leaves your face unharmed. You laugh at your own joke, which only makes her mood worse and she hits you more and harder. You winced in pain, but you never scream.



Yesterday, after Seung Ri went out

Ji Yong's POV


You are angry. Girl girl just went out now, because she wants to be alone. How dare he say all that? He is your dongsaeng after all, and you are the leader. He should have showed you some respect. It is his fault after all. Doing it with your girl? Is he out of his mind? Well, he could at least have found another girl because your girl is busy. Even you haven't done it with her yet. You don't know why, but each time you want to or she wants to, your heart hurts and you can't move on. That person. The shadow person you always see in your head when one of your headaches kick in, is always there. The shadow is trying to tell you something, but you don't and can't understand it. 



“Ji Yong,” you hear Taeyang calls you and you get out of your trance.



“What?” you ask, not in the mood for talking.



“What happened?” he asks right to point as always.



“Serious as always, aren't you?” you joke.



“Ji Yong,” he says more strictly, and you sigh. 



“Well, So Ah said that he tried to take advantage of her.” You start and Taeyang looks at you weirdly. “What?” you are annoyed. 

“

You believe her?” Taeyang remarks.



“Of course, I do, why wouldn't I believe her?” You answer, getting more annoyed. 



“Why don't you believe, Seung Ri? Did you even let him explain?” you don't know why but Taeyang sounds angry.



“Well...” you hesitate. “No...” you don't face him. So you didn't listen to him, but So Ah wouldn't cry for nothing, would she? Taeyang shakes his head. 



“Ji Yong, Seung Ri would never take advantage of So Ah. He has no reason to do that, because he loves y-,” Taeyang cuts himself, “Well, anyway, I can bet my career on this. He would never do anything like that, so you have to apologize to him, when he get back, you got that?” With that he walks into his room, leaving you there in the living room thinking.



So Ah's POV

You walk back to the apartment and receiving your pray and giving them the money. Your mood is clearly high and good, but slowly you fake it, so it becomes bad and heavy.



“Oppa~,” you greet him as you walk inside. Taking the place beside them, you hug him tightly and leave your arms around him.



“So Ah,” he says and takes your arms off him, so you could face him.



“Oppa, what's wrong?” you look at him innocently.



“Jagiya, did Seung Ri... really take advantage of you?” he doesn't look at you. 



“Oppa, don't you believe me?” you start to sob and cry.



“I believe you, honey, but I don't think Seung Ri could have done something like that.” He looks straight into your eyes, giving no sign of breaking the contact. You know the truth, of course, but you can't look away because you would look guilty. Luckily, Taeyang comes into the room and gets Ji Yong's attention.



“Ji Yong, I can't get through to Seung Ri,” he says and points at the phone. “It is ringing, but he won't take it. I wonder if anything happened to him.” he sits down beside Ji Yong's other side and sighs. Why would they be so worried about him? Then Seung Hyun and Daesung also come into the room, with worried expressions all over their face.



“We know everything now,” Seung Hyun starts and looks at Ji Yong while Daesung nods. Ji Yong glances at Taeyang, and Taeyang answers by lifting his shoulders. 



“We should go out looking for him,” Taeyang announces.



“Yeah, we don't want that to happen again.” Daesung notes. 



“What is that?” Ji Yong demands, but they ignore him and Seung Hyun says. 



“Come on, let's go already.” We all nod, except me of course. Ji Yong looks at me and says, 

“So Ah, you need to stay here, in case Seung Ri returns.” You just nod and watch them walk out.



Nobody's POV

They run around the four of them looking for their beloved maknae. However, everywhere they look and anyone they ask haven't seen him. Going around without luck for over one hour, they decide to split up. The meeting time is set to one hour later. They walk around feeling more and more worried for each place they past. The hour has pasted and they are all at the meeting place, panting and catching their breath. 



“Any luck?” Taeyang asks between his breath. The rest shake their heads. They all sigh.



“It is late,” Daesung remarks.



“Yeah, let's try calling him again.” Seung Hyun exclaims and takes out his phone. He dials the number, but all they can hear is the phone ringing and no answers.



“Arg,” Ji Yong lets out angrily. “Let's go home, we have an important meeting tomorrow. We will contact the police if he is not back tomorrow.” He cuts the others who want to go with the searching further. From the tone of Ji Yong's voice, they know that he has decided and nothing would change his mind now. The trio could do nothing, but shake their heads and sigh. All of them are really worried, including Ji Yong.



End yesterday