Heartbroken again...

One More, Just One More Chance

Seung Ri’s POV

“Oppa~,” she starts crying. 

“What's wrong, Jagiya?” he asks her worried. That girl is all an act.



“Hyung,” you say determined, hope that he will believe you. After all, there is evidence. It is in your hand. You’ll tell him. “Hyung,” you say again, but he doesn’t give you any attention. He doesn’t even look at you.



“Don’t cry, honey, your Ji-Ji is here.” he says while wiping away her fake tears. 



“Oppa!” she sobs and clings onto him. You clench your fists and nearly crush the diary. 



“Ji Yong!” you really want his attention now. 



“Not now, maknae! Can’t you see that I’m busy?” he still doesn’t look at you.



“I have to tell you something.” you say dead serious and he finally give you his attention, but she grabs it back. She starts to cry harder and he is all hers. 



“So Ah, please don’t cry. Tell me, what’s wrong?” he begs. You look at her, feeling the anger boiling in your blood. She smirks. Yes, she did as soon as Ji Yong didn’t look at her.

“Oppa… he… Seung Ri… he tried... to take advantage… of me..” she sobs looking at him then you with piercing eyes. Hell. She didn’t-



“Hyung…” you hesitated. He looks at you, first with sad eyes, but now the only emotion in his eyes are anger. 



“Seung Ri!” he starts strictly working towards you.



“Hyung, it isn’t what you think, I can explain!” Damn, you used the wrong words. He closes the distance between you even more.



“She is MY girlfriend!” he yells, “even if you are like a brother to me, I can’t forgive you maknae.” You are afraid, he looks like he is going to hit you. But you are angry too. Angry at him. He believes her right away and won’t even bother to listen to you.



“She is lying, hyung! I didn’t do anything! Who do you believe?” you ask him. You need to know. Does he believe you who have been a fellow member, a friend, a brother and even a lover to him or does him believe her, an ex who has dumped him?

“Seung Ri, I don’t have time for your jokes, you must have done something, or she wouldn’t be crying!” he grabs your collar now.



“Joke, my !” you hissed. “Hyung, I thought you are our leader. You believe in her! In a girl you just met again one week ago and now you won’t even listen to what your member’s explanation!?” 

You took a break, his grip has loosened. You continue your ranting, 

“She is a witch, a , a . She doesn’t deserve you! I don’t know what you see in her! She is evil! Can’t you see that she is ruining our relationship! And she made you-” you couldn’t continue, because he hits you before you could. Holding the place that received his hit you look at him, hurt written all over your face. 

“Hyung…” you couldn’t believe that he hit you.

He never hits people, not even when he is really mad. Now he is hitting you over a girl. A girl who made him forget and broke the two of you apart.



“Never, never insult my girlfriend! I don’t care if you a member of Big Bang, but now I treat you like a normal person! I don’t know what I forget, but you have no right to insult her after you did that!” He shouts and holds around that , because she is crying even more now, making sounds to be exact. Unbelievable, he doesn’t believe you.



”Fine! If that’s what you want. I hope you don’t regret this! Ji Yong, I’ll never forgive! Remember you choose her!” You yell back. Not now, Seung Ri. You can’t cry now. Clenching your fists you still hold the diary. He won’t believe you anyway. He believes her.

You walk towards the entrance. You look back at him, and he returns your glare, still holding around that of a beast. 

“Hyung, one last time. Will you let me explain?” He sighed,



“Please leave Seung Ri, I can’t face you now,” You nod. It is all his fault. You will forget him. Right when you are going to open the door. Taeyang comes in, nearly crashing onto you. You want to go past him, but he stops you.



“What’s going on here? I heard a lot of yelling.” He looks at him, then you. None of you answer.



“Taeyang, let him go. I can’t face him now. I need time to think” Ji Yong says angrily. After looking at the situation, Taeyang seems to understand it.



“Seung Ri, come with me.” He pushes you to his room, but you won’t move.



“Hyung, I have to go.” you take another look at Ji Yong. 



“But-” he starts but you interrupt him.



“I’ll be back. I too need time to think.” Taeyang nods.



“Take your phone with you.”



“I have it.” you reply. 

You leave them and meet Seung Hyun and Daesung on your way out, but you just walk past them.



It is dark. You find yourself walking towards that park and bench again. How long has it been since you have sat on this bench crying your heart out. Once again you find yourself sitting on it. There are no people around. It is all quiet, and you need it. You don’t know your feelings anymore. You love him. You still love him. Even though he took her side. It is a feeling that will never be replaced. He could kill you, leave you, marry that , and you still will love him. Although it hurts, you will keep on loving him, it won’t chance.



“He doesn’t believe you,” you mind starts “and you still love him? He doesn’t care about you, even if he did forget, he still should have listen to you. How long have you been a group? Three years! Three whole years! And he takes the side of a girl whom has dumped him. How can you still love the guy?!” 

Your heart doesn’t answer your mind. You love him, because you stay strong for him. You came back for him. You can’t believe that the times you shared are gone.



“Ji Yong,” you mumble. You are confuse, angry, hurt and shock, but the tears won’t flow.

“What do we have here?” A person says behind you. You look around and see three guys coming towards you. Unsure of what to do you raise to walk away. 



“No, no, you can’t go.” one of them takes a hold of you. You resist but couldn’t break free from his grip. 

What are you going to do now?! The third guy decreases the distance between you and him and holds something in his hand. A clothing. You try to struggle. Kicking and turning your body in all angles. It doesn’t work! Panic! Run! Don’t panic, Seung Ri. You try your best to calm yourself down. Think. Think of a way out of this. 



“Who are you?” you ask confidently, hoping to buy time. The third is now right in front of you. 



“Do think we are stupid enough to tell you that? Good night,” he says as he holds the clothing over your mouth. 

You find yourself trying to break free, but you couldn’t and slowly you doze off.



So Ah’s POV

You wait and wait. Finally, you were able to convince your boy to let you out. All you have to do now is wait for them you bring you your revenge, so you can finish your plan. The money are in your bag and you really have to try to keep your cool. There are other stuff in your bag too. Tools you need to complete the plan. You hear someone closing in and turn around. There they are carrying you long-awaited revenge.



“Hello, sweetie. The deal is here.” the one carrying him says.



“That’s good,” you reply and take out the money. The man carries him into the building and ties his hands and legs. You give them the money. 



“This never leaves your mouths.” you just want to make sure. 



“No, it doesn’t, both parts will get in trouble if it does.” one of them comments and they leave. 

A bright smile is all over your face. Let the party begin.