Chapter 3

My Bestfriend's Wedding

A little girl was lost in the streets of China. Her parents didn’t see where she wondered off. This is the result of her adventurous spirit.

 

“Omma. Omma” The little girl cried over and over again. Till a young boy found her sulking by a corner.

 

“Ni Hao!” The little greeted her but the girl didn’t say anything.

 

“Omma” She said as she cried.

 

“Korean?” The boy asked and the girl nodded slowly.

 

“Gwenchana?” The little boy patted her head.

 

“Omma, Appa.”

 

“I assume you got lost” The boy said as he looked around.

 

“Yi Fan!” A lady called out.

 

“Mama! I found a lost girl!” The lady ran to their direction.

 

“Are you okay?” The lady asked in Chinese. “Oh my, this child is freezing. Let’s get her home Yi Fan!”

 

“Here, take my hand” Yi Fan held out his hand and the little girl didn’t know why but she took it.

 

“Omma, Appa?”

 

“We’ll find them” The boy said with a smile on his face.

 

 

“It’s funny when you find yourself looking from the outside. I’m standing here and all I want is to be over there. One day I let myself believe, miracles could happen. But now I have to pretend that I don’t really care. I thought you were my fairytale, a dream when I’m not sleeping. But wishes from a start just don’t come true. But now even I can tell that I confuse my feelings with the truth. Because I liked the view when there was me and you”

 

She sang her heart loudly. Her love story reflects the song.

 

“Unnie, stop sulking!” Sulli nudged her elder sister.

 

“Yeah Seo. Don’t be so hard on yourself” Amber said as she took the microphone from Seohyun. It was their "girl's night out" and they often go karaoke together.

 

“Why am I so dumb?”

 

 

Engagement party tonight. I’ll text u the address. Bring Sulli and Amber along.

K. Wu

 

 

 

“Unnie, we’re ready!”

 

“Hurry”

 

“I’m coming. Jeez” Seohyun grabbed her 5 inches high stilettos and wore them.

 

“Unnie neomu yeppeo” Sulli said as she clasped her hands together.

 

“Stop lying” Seohyun said as she grabbed her handbag and car keys.

 

 

 

They arrived in the venue, eyes all on them. Who wouldn't stare at 3 gorgeous ladies?

 

“Sulli!” Kris hugged Sulli tightly.

 

“Oppa!” Sulli giggled.

 

“Wow. You grew up nicely. I see you’re even taller than your Jie Jie”

 

“I told her to drink milk” Sulli playfully hit Seohyun’s arm. Kris laughed.

 

“Laugh all you want” Seohyun rolled her eyes at the two.

 

“Oh and Amber” Kris hi-fived with Amber.

 

“Wassup bro?”

 

“I’m cool” 

 

That is soo Kris and Amber.

 

“And who might they be?” A slightly grumpy Jessica Jung appeared behind Kris. Possessively pulling his arm like she would loose him anytime.

 

Kris put his arm around Jessica with a smile on his face.

 

“This is—“

 

“Hi I’m Seo Sulli! Seohyun’s younger sister.” Sulli held out her hand with a small smile on her face.

 

“Hi” Jessica took Sulli’s hand, annoyance filled her face.

 

“And I’m Amber Liu” Amber looked at her from head to toe.

 

“Pleasure” Jessica managed to make her voice sound charming. “If you’ll excuse us. There are guests waiting for us”

 

Jessica dragged Kris away.

 

 

“Oh my gosh! She’s a brat!” Amber said as the two were out of sight.

 

“Not to mention a good actress!” Sulli crossed her arms. “What does Kris oppa see in that girl? Seo unnie is a much more better catch!”

 

“Seo Sulli! Watch that mouth of yours!” Seohyun scolded her dongsaeng.

 

“Seriously unnie! She does NOT deserve a guy like KRIS OPPA!”

 

 

 

“SEOHYUNNIE~” A loud voice called unto her. Her eyes widened as a smile suddenly formed on her face.

 

“KEY~” Seohyun ran to her most dearly beloved best friend. Kim Kibum.

 

Key embraced Seohyun tightly. As if not wanting to let her go.

 

“Seobaby. It’s been a long time. I’ve missed you”

 

“Key, oh Key. You don’t know how much I missed you too!”

 

“EWWW! Unnie, get away from that GAY!” Sulli pulled her sister away from the feminine looking man.

 

“Ahh~ Sulli baby, you still have awful taste in clothes” Key said as he shook his head disappointedly.

 

“Said the overdressed cotton candy”

 

“AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU! My, you’ve grown into a fine young lady!”

 

“STOP CALLING ME THAT!”

 

They all laughed.

 

 

 

double update~~ i'm bored.. :)