Cycle of Revenge

Dame Of the Stupid(?)

“SooJin! I’m home! Where are—AHH! Can you please stop scaring me like that!” I held my beating heart as Soojin just grinned at me while she showed me my IPad. I checked my IPad and saw that I have 8 missed face time calls.

 

I plopped on the couch with Soojin beside me looking at what I was going to do. I connected my IPad to the internet first then checked who missed call me, apparently it was dad. Before I called him, I looked searched on Yahoo about Kim Taesung.

 

Kim Taesung is the CEO of TS Entertainment but was found missing after debuting a rookie group, B.A.P. B.A.P has been gathering a lot of attention from different countries around the world. A CEO named Park Sanghyun, was the next CEO right after the missing case of Kim Taesung. No one still knows what happened to Taesung, but it affected the idols of TS Entertainment really hard.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“I’m searching about the friend of my Dad who was claimed missing,” I explained to her and continued doing what I was doing earlier. I searched more on Park Sanghyun and what was he doing even before he became a CEO.

 

“He owned a company, Park Enterprises then it got weaker because of other Entertaiments of Idols. Korean Idols these days,” I shook my head like listening to Korean music was a bad thing, but it was not. I just didn’t like Korean music that much but I sometimes listen to it.

 

“Soojin, please don’t breathe on my ear,” she was literally breathing in my ear that it made me feel a little ticklish, but after sometime it became really annoying.

 

“What’s this button?”

 

“Do you know how to turn off the IPad?”

 

“How do you go to the internet?”

 

“Do you—“

 

“Do not touch my IPad—“ I slapped her hand away before she could even touch the home button, “—It’s not an usPad, it’s not a wePad, it’s not an ourPad. It’s an IPad, okay? Now go sit in the corner so I could talk to my dad,”

 

I explained it to her while she was just sulking the whole way. I chuckled at her cuteness and pushed her a little towards the kitchen.

 

“Hot chocolate?”

 

“Yes Soojin, please make me warm hot chocolate,” Soojin brightened up and skipped to the kitchen happily. I snickered before pressing the ‘Call’ button on face time. After a ring, my Dad already answered. Guess he has nothing to do.

 

“Dad, what do you mean by change of plans? Does it mean that I don’t have to kill anyone?” I questioned him, but he just stared at me with a bitter expression plastered on his face. He sighed before telling me.

 

“It wasn’t only one person who knew about how Taesung was missing, but it was six people,” I gasped by the tremendous people who knew about the missing case of my dad’s friend, does that mean I have to kill another five people? But I—

 

“When you go and kill them, don’t hesitate. Wear a mask over your mouth so you won’t be seen or known if you ever get caught by guards. I’ll add another rule, don’t hesitate,” Dad interrupted my train of thoughts, but at the back of my head I still knew that it was wrong in killing someone.

 

“Catch them fast, I want the CEO now of Taesung’s company dead. If I don’t see it in the newspapers, I promise you that I will go there myself,” he gave me a harsh look before ending the line. I stayed in the couch staring into space, thinking about what is going to happen tomorrow.

 

“BaekJi! Here is you chocolate! Uh? BaekJi?” I glanced up at Soojin who seemed to notice that I was lost in my own thoughts.

 

“Do you want to talk about it?” Soojin asked me while she put down the chocolate on the table. The marshmellows were forming a smile by itself that I let a small smile slip in my lips.

 

“It’s my dad,” I faced Soojin and put up my legs on the couch and hugged it, so I looked like I was in a fetus position, “He wants me to kill another five people,”

 

“Boss, wants to let you kill six other people? So what! They are mean so they get what they deserve!” Soojin beamed at me but I shook my head by her dumbness.

 

“Don’t you get it? If I kill those other six people what would happen?” I popped the question at her. She gave me a dumbfounded expression, but was soon replace with a smile.

 

“They will be at a cemetery?”

 

“No! Their families Soojin! Their relatives! They will hunt the person who killed their father, grandfather, or husband and that person is me. My dad will let me kill them and kill them and the people related to them will find me. It will just be a cycle of revenge and nothing, nothing can stop it,” I hugged my knees tighter and buried my face on it. I felt a pat on my back and looked up to see Soojin giving me a motherly smile.

 

“You’re too kind, why is boss not like you?” I smiled and hugged her. She looked shock since I didn’t feel her hug me back, but soon, she hugged me too. I let go and we both drank our hot chocolate.

 

~.~

 

“Soojin, I am going to kill you,” After our story session, she suddenly gave me money and told me that I need to go and buy groceries. I was about to decline the money, but she said it so kindly that I couldn’t resist. She got my wallet and I went outside. I bought all the food that we need but when I went out, I noticed that I just took a bus when I went here and—

 

“Why did it rain?! There were other days that could rain, but the clouds had to pick the day that I went out without my car and without money to pay for the bus fee since I used it all on the groceries!” I shouted at no one in particular and other people who were walking by were staring at me weirdly. Oh how much I wanted to stab them with their umbrella.

 

“Eomma! There is a weird lady over there!”

 

“I will let werewolves, monsters and hounds to go after you!” I yelled angrily and the kid ran away while crying. The mom gave me a glare while I glared back. They walked away and I waited for a bus to come by, but there was nothing.

 

“Can I steal a car? There is not that much people here so maybe I can—“

 

“Knife girl! Is that you?” The angel face guy was walking towards me, with an umbrella. I stood up and looked at him up and down. He was holding a plastic bag in his hands that I couldn’t help but look at it.

 

“I bought some stuff in 7/11 and—“

 

“I didn’t ask you,” I hissed and sat back down while he sat down beside me. I moved a little to the side but he just followed me. I didn’t want to move further since the seat at that side was a little wet and I ain’t going to let my new jeans get wet.

 

“Do you want to ride in my car? It would be better than riding a bus, but I think that there won’t be any bus coming by because of the heavy rain,” I looked at him with a bored expression while he had his eyes widened cutely and tilting his head. It looked a little cute on him, I repeat a little.

 

“Fine, there is nothing else that I could ride on,”

 

“You want to get some coff—“

 

“No,”

 

“Okay,”