Change of Plans

Dame Of the Stupid(?)

“Okay everyone, please go to chapter 3 page 36, we will be studying how to make present emotions,” I got my book and went to the designated page. We were in Music and Arts Class and we were studying about acting first.

 

“Psst,” I looked around if anyone was calling me, but I didn’t see anyone.

 

Weird, I know I heard someone call me

 

“Psst, BaekJi! Over here!” I looked at my back and saw a brown haired girl, gesturing me to come closer. I looked back to the professor who was explaining some things. I guess he wouldn’t see us since he is too into the lesson.

 

“What?”

 

“I’m Soomi, do you want to be friends?” I shook my head and looked at the front again. I heard that ‘Psst’ sound again and I knew that it was that annoying girl again.

 

“BaekJi, BaekJi, BaekJi—“

 

“What do you want?! You do know that the teacher is talking!” I finally bursted out my anger. This girl was hella annoying that it makes you want to shove a foot down .

 

“BaekJi do you want detention already? You are just a new student and you are already like this in class,” I gulped and just murdered Soomi and Mr. Park in my head. If they can read my mind it would be SPG. Strong Parental Guidance.

 

The bell rang and I literally jumped out of my seat when I heard it.

 

“Okay everyone! Tomorrow I will give all of you scripts for a play that I made so make sure that all of you will be here early! That’s all,” A play? Acting? I am not good in acting and if it is Mr. Park who will direct the play it will just be worse.

 

“Hey knife girl!” I rolled my eyes just by hearing his voice. If he calls me knife girl again I swear I am going to put a knife right through his heart!

 

“If you call me knife girl again I will cut your tongue and stab you. I swear I won’t hesitate to do it,” I told him while I was still walking to the cafeteria. I can hear him still calling me and I knew he was following me.

 

“Ya—AAH!” Something pulled me somewhere and I got my knife from my belt bag and put it near her or his throat. I on the light and saw that it was Soomi again. I sighed and just put back my knife inside my belt bag.

 

“Hurry up and tell me what you want to tell me,”

 

“I want to say that you are really cool and that I really want to hang out with you. I don’t care if you are hanging out with the nerds of the school, I just really want to hang out with you and I hope me and my boyfriend—Jaehyo come out and don’t scream!” I covered my mouth to suppress my shout.

 

Who wouldn’t scream when a guy suddenly comes out hiding behind mops?!

 

“Hi I am Jaehyo and—AAH!” Jaehyo screamed and clung on Soomi’s arms. A bun looking guy with fat cheeks came out with a mop brush in his hair.

 

“Uhh, Hi?” The guy looked unsure and he immediately ran out of the closet and closed it. I looked back at the two with weird faces but they just shrugged. I got out of the closet and they followed me. I took a sharp turn and looked at them who seem shocked.

 

“If you gals really want to be my friend, let’s just say that I didn’t warn you,” They nodded with a smile and three of us went to inside the cafeteria. I didn’t bother eating anymore since I lost my appetite.

 

“Hey guys,” all of them looked at me and waved before going back to reading their books. Jaehyo and Soomi sat beside me and I could feel everyone tense up.

 

“Uhh, BaekJi, why are your f-friends sitting here? T-they don’t want to sit with nerds like us, do they?” DongJi nervously asked me. I looked at the two who had smiles on their faces.

 

“Oh yeah, have you seen ShinGoo and SeokMin?” The doors suddenly banged open and jerk face and the bun looking guy walked in. The cafeteria was covered with fangirls screams and the click of their cameras. I can see angel face no and I felt everyone in the table stood up.

 

“Where are you guys going?!”

 

“We just have to go and get something, we’ll be right back BaekJi,” JaeJun ruffled my hair and I fixed it when he went away, all of them went away. After awhile, the other kingkas suddenly entered the cafeteria.

 

“And the popular group is complete again, great,” I mutered and Soomi and Jaehyo looked at me with shocked or maybe surprised faces.

 

“You seriously don’t know?! BaekJi! You almost put a knife through my throat but you can’t tell who they are?!” Soomi whispered loudly while she went near my face with a still shock expression. I shook my head and looked at the kingkas table which was already surrounded with the queenkas.

 

“What? Why? Is there like something between them?”

 

“BaekJi you are so dense and oblivious,” Jaehyo commented but I tilted my head, signaling that I still don’t get them. I looked back at the Kingkas table and I saw how the bit—I mean queenkas were sitting.

 

Their underwear was literally showing!

 

“That is Nara and her group of other fake plastics,” Soomi told me and three of us looked at them. Their table as not far from us so I think they heard what Soomi just said. Nara, that’s what Soomi said, was storming to our table when her friend told her what Soomi said.

 

Nara stood in front of us like she owned everything and said, “Your Soomi right? Why don’t I get a full length mirror for you and look at yourself,” Nara commented and he was high-fiving everyone like she won. I can hear Soomi sniff and Jaehyo’s comforting words.

 

“YAH!” I slammed my palms on the table which caused everyone’s attention on us. I looked at Nara with a angry looking face while I was still sitting down.

 

“You did not just say that to my friend, do you want to get slapped?” I could hear everyone ‘oohing’ and shouting ‘Burn!’ while I just looked at her like she was garbage.

 

“Ooh, black much?” Now the shouts were directed to me and the first time in my life I got a little embarrassed, but I kept my game face on. It was her time to slam her palms on the table.

 

“Don’t you even dare mess with me, My name is Kim Nara, N-A-R-A please put that in your thickheaded skull please—AAH! You almost killed me! You wench!” I shut her up by getting two knives and stabbing it at the small space that was between her fingers.

 

“I just missed my aim, I never missed but this could be an exception,” I pushed her face away and looked away. I can sense that her hand was aiming for my hair, but I quickly caught her hand and twisted it.

 

“A persistent little with, aren’t ya?” I could hear her groan so I pushed her away before I could even break her face. Nara fell down on the floor and I looked down to give her my famous sarcastic smile. I looked up and saw the Kingkas giving me a thumbs up.

 

The bell rang and I gave the Kingkas a bored expression instead of thanking them, “Come on Loveducks, lets get to class,” Even though I find Soomi and Jaehyo a little suspicious I already considered them as a friend even though I broke rule number 2 and 3.

 

“Hey!” I looked back to see one of the Kingkas going near me. Good thing it wasn’t the one I met yesterday in the library.

 

“I’m Lay and it is really cool to finally meet you. Yesterday you threw a knife and now you almost murdered the fingers of Nara, but I kind of thank you for that,” I got a little shocked by what Lay said, but he just gave me a dimpled smile which I found very handsome because I find guys with dimples cute.

 

“I thought you would think of me as a killer,” Even though I will be

 

“Nope, I wish that you could teach me that so maybe I could pull it off too,” I started walking and Lay was beside me. I looked back at Soomi and Jaehyo who are giving me a thumbs up. They gestured me to look back and I did.

 

“It took a lot of practice to do that Lay,” I nodded with a smug but a playful face. Both of us laughed and I entered my classroom. All the Kingkas were there, which I never noticed, sitting down in a row and I happen to be behind angel face.

 

“Bye,” Lay sat down on one of the empty chairs beside the tall guy and I sat down on my respective seat.

 

“As you all know that Mr. Park told me that all of you will have a play and he told me that I will be the co-director,” I rested my cheeks on my palms with my elbow supporting my head, letting my dark hair flow at the side.

 

“The play is about a girl who killed a guy and the son of the guy wanted to kill her but they fell in love and The end! There will be a more detailed explanation tomorrow,” I nodded before feeling a vibration in my pocket. I opened my cell phone and saw that my Dad texted me.

 

Change of Plans?