A little information. Gwiyomi. 4 pics 1 word

My Ex-Crush

Dara's POV

Wii! It's summer! But there's a big but. 

Because I still need to go to school to get my card and credentials. 

" Umma! I'm going now! Bye! " i went outof the door and went to school

~School

When I reached school, it was only me who arrived, so I immediately went to the faculty's office to get my card and when I came out from the office a saw some of my classmates. 

I saw Ji, a female classmate if mine, so I went to talk to her. 

We discussed about college and stuff. After a littlewhile more of my classmates came and one of them is Taeyang. 

It's been 2 weeks since my confession to him, did he just forget about it? *sigh.. 

Move on Dara, move on.. 

" Ya! Taeyang! Which University are going to enroll in? " huh? oh, their doing college talk too. 

" Ah, I think I'm going to University A " ( a/n: sorry I can't think of any names xD ) 

" Oh.. that's a nice unversity, what's your course there? " hmm.. (a/n: little did Dara know that shewas getting intrested about Taeyang's college life.. 

" Ah.. Civil Eng. " oh.. so I guess I wouldn't see him anymore, that would be really good for me. 

~Later that day

Jin invited me to go to Gyeong's house just to watch some movies and I agreed, Ji, Jin, Taeyang, Gyeong, me and Sul went there. 

We watched some action movies and some chickflicks.. while watching I was on the floor watching by my side was Jin and on the bed was Taeyang and Ji while Gyeong and Sul went out to buy some food. 

Jin puts a blanket and a 2 pillows then he layed down.. I watched him since My back was really tired I also asked him if he could move a little so that I can also lay down.. 

Later when Gyeong and Sul came back Gyeong said to me that " Dara, are shy of Jin? " Jinwas a close friend of mine and most of my classmates thought that I have a crush on him because we were just too close. But I never did, and never will.. 

" No I'm not, I'm comfortable in my position " I said and grabbed one of the snacks Sul had in his hands. 

The movie ended and none of us was planning to go home yet. So Gyeong had this Idea to dance the cute song ot also known as Gwiyomi.

Gyeong prepared the camera, while Sul went out because he's going home. Jin and Ji were preparing themselves for the dance and Taeyang? same as me, trying to avoid the camera.. 

Gyeong pushed the record button and play the song. 

The three of them were very hilarious, Taeyang and I was just holding back our laughs. 

After that, Jin and Ji were doing something I don't know because I was too busy playing 4 pics 1 word

As I was playing on the floor with my back resting on the edge of the bed. I realize Taeyang was watching me play and he was also trying to guess the word. Taeyang's face was so close to mine and because of that my heart was beating so fast and so loud I was afraid that he might hear it. 

So I adjusted a little, actiing as if I was going to tie my hair just so that his face would hace some distance from mine. 

While playing the game, he seems like he really doesn't care about my confession and his attitude towards me did not change. He's still the same Taeyang, the good but importunate man,  good-in-math-little-big-belly-guy. I call him little big belly because I saw a picture of him when he was a child and was a bit chubby. So it's confirmed.. He's not affected with my confession at all, may be this is a sign for me to move on. I mean totally move on.

~

After a little while, Ji asked me what time was I going to go home, I answered her, she goes I'll go. And she said that she's going home and then we said our goodbyes to the boys and went home. 

While walking, Ji was telling me about some stories of her and Taeyang, she did not know that I like Taeyang because I kept it a secret from everyone except my friend CL and ofcourse Taeyang himself. 

As she was storytelling I keep telling to myself, see Taeyang likes Ji. They even almost kiss earlier that's why they were so noisy earlier. She even told me that they had a deal, a deal that if Taeyang wins, Ji would date Taeyang as a prize and if Ji wins it's up to her. See Dara, Fateis telling you to move on, It is slapping in your face that Taeyang is not for you so you better move on. 

I realise a heavy sigh when I reached home. 

" Unnie! Welcome back! " I bent down to her level and patted her head.

"Appa is not home yet and Umma is just visiting the new neighbors, Umma told me that we're gonna have dinner with the new neighbors " My little sister said. 

" Ah.. tell Umma that I already ate dinner at my friend's house so I'll be just in my room if they need me, okay? " so I went to my room but I heard my little sister said " Unnie! Are you okay!? " I looked at her and mouthed ' I'm okay, thank you ' then I went inside my room and automatically jumps into my bed.

" Fate is slapping in your face that Taeyang is not meant for you, so Dara, you need to move on. " I said to myself

" Don't worry 'me', I'm gonna be fine at the very least I won't see him for two months and also we're not in the same University, he's going to University A while I'm going to University Z, so it can really help you move on. " ~

 

a/n: 

Sorry for the university names, .i really can't think about anything anyways, Taeyang is going to University A while Dara is going to University Z , The letters are just so far away. xDD Dara's love on is so far away xDD

Aye, some character here like the other members of the 2NE1 and Big bang will be out when they are already in college. ^_^ 

:D