Confession. Move on.

My Ex-Crush

Dara's POV 

~Retreat

" Dara! Come on! It's your last chance, confess your feelings to him! " I said to myself.

Breathe in.. 

Breathe out.. 

 

Aish, I'll just tell him that I like him and after that, if his reaction is good maybe I can keep on liking him? ah.. aniyo aniyo.. 

I know he likes someone else, but I really, really want to confess my feelings for him. Ok, I'll confess to him and after that I'll move on. 

 

" Ah.. Taeyang, can I talk to you for just a sec. I just need to tell you something. " I'm really nervous and shy right now, so I asked him while my head is facing the floor. 

 

" Ah, ok. Are you sure you are talking to me or the floor? " I looked at him shyly and saw him let out a little laugh. 

 

" Sorry. Ah.. can you follow me? " I am still shy right now. Who wouldn't be!?! If you confess to your crush right now, what would you feel? 

 

We walked and walked until we reached the green house of the school.

" So what did you want to tell me? " Taeyang asked me. Shoot! Can I back out ? but this is my chance my only chance..

*Breathe in

*Breathe out

" I- I.. " Ahhh! This is so embarassing! But, I really want to tell him this.. It's now or never! 

" I-I really like you! " and after that everything went black. 

 

~next day

" Ah. " My head hurts, wait.. what happened? 

All I remember was that I was confessing to Taeyang when I suddenly- 0_0

" Aish! Babo! Babo! Babo " I said to myself while spanking my head lightly. 

" Ah >_<, That was so embarassing! I shoudn't have fainted! " I calmed down aftera little while and went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

" Unnie! Tomorrow's your graduation day right? can I come? can I? " my little sister asked me.

" ofcourse you can, Appa and Umma will come too, so who would babysit you here? " 

Ah.. tomorrow's our graduation day. May be it's better if I will leave all my feelings for him after graduation. Ne!  I have decided to graduate highschool and to him. I'm leaving all my feelings for him to my highschool days. I'm gonna move on.  Fighting! 

 

~Graduation day

" chugha haeyo! Unnie! "  the program is over and now all of us are just taking pictures

" gamsahabnida dongseang! " 

" Chungha haeyo! " my appa and umma greeted me. 

" gamsahabnida appa! umma! " I thanked them and hug them. 

" Ya! Dara! Let's take some picture! " One of my friends called me..

" Ah.. Umma, appa can I? " I asked them both and they both nodded

" Ya! CL! I'm gonna miss you! " I hug her 

" Ya! me too! " 

" Let's take a picture! " she positioned her camera to get a good angle.. 

" One two three! " we make wacky faces. and take some more photos this time with our other classmates.

After a little while, CL was enjoying talking to her friends from other school so I went to look for my family intsead. 

But I saw him, Taeyang. He was talking to his buddies. Ya! I'm gonna move on now! So I guess it's my final goodbye to him. 

I saw my family and run towards them but before that I noticed that to get to my family I need to walk across Teayang and his friends. Oohh. I'm so nervous when I run across them, yes I run, i did not walk I was too nervous. But when I run acroos Teayang I whispered to him " Chungha haeyo Taeyang, and annyeonghi gyeseyo. " 

I don't know if he heard me, but anyways I need to move on. 

Until we meet again, I assure you, Taeyang, that I have moved on from you.~

 

a/n: (author's not) 

hi! this is my first story! I choose 2NE1 and Big Bang because they arethe favorites of my Unnie! 

And i'm not really sure about whoto pairup with who,so you can suggest who you want to end up being a couple! 

but just like what the Prologue said.. " Unexpected turn of events happen "

^_^ Till next time! and oh! sorry if there are no photos I'm using mobile. Joesonghabnida! *bow