Perfect World

Perfect World
Fan Fiction

 

 

That night Jiro stood outside the house and thinks.Something has been bothering him.The fact that Hebe wants to work and the meeting with her brother.he wondered if he miss her old world.And he was thinking,if she have any regrets marrying him.He knows what can he offer her is nothing to what he have before.

It also bothered him that she went to see her brother without telling him,without much of a word from previous night before she met him.He does not really mind if Hebe see her brother once in a while but giving gifts to her,all those expensive designer things that they could not ordinarily afford.He wondered if she missed those luxuries she used to have,things that she used to take for granted before.He knows ,he won't be able to afford it even if he have a double full time job.

It still bothered him now that his sister Rainie have to work after school in the mall.But she was insistent to accept the job.Before the only thing that hinder her from working is her Mom.That means she will end up alone in the house the whole day if Rainie work.But now his Mom got Hebe with her so she can relax and earn a living for her and Mama

He went back to the house and Hebe was already in bed.He went to bed quietly without talking to her.He does not know what came to him angry ,upset whatever ,he does not feel like talking tonight.

When he turned around,he noted that Hebe has been crying and he could not stand it when he cry.it breaks his heart to see her crying in silence as he pulled her in an embrace.

"Why are you crying?"Jiro asked.

"Are you mad at me because I went to see Calvin"Hebe said."Jiro I don't want you to get mad at me,I'll return the gifts if you want.I don't really want to accept it cause I know it will upset you,but it is my brother's gift ,he specifically bought it for me,so I don't have the heart not to accept it."

"No you don't have to return it."Jiro said."You can keep it if you want to.I was just upset or something that I can never can give those kind of gifts to you."

"I am not missing those things Jiro."Hebe said."I only need one thing in my life and that is you."

Jiro put her in her arms as he started kissing her.Her beautiful wife."I love you Hebe,I wish I can give everything all you hearts desire,give you everything,to make you happy."

"This is the one that will make me happy,just being in your arms will make me very happy."Hebe said.Jiro kissed her as their kisses becomes passionate and Jiro have to take his wife to meet their own needs.

The next morning,as Hebe was about to get up,she felt a waves of nausea crept to her.She tried to get up and as she rushed to the bathroom to throw up.Jiro looked at her wife looking so pale when she came out of the bathroom.

"What happen?"Jiro said."Why are you looking so pale?"

"I feel so nauseous and so dizzy"Hebe said."It must be something that I ate yesterday.Maybe it will go away so soon." But her thought is getting so worried.When did I have my last period,she does not really know.She counted the days and she have not her period for almost two months.What if.... I am pregnant,as she looked at Jiro and their thought conjured.I might be pregnant as Jiro's lips pursed in a smile and as he kissed Hebe on the cheeks.

 

Hebe woke up with a waves of nausea as she ran to the bathroom ans threw up.Her color is pale when she got out.And Jiro saw her,and as their eyes met,Jiro smiled and kissed Hebe...Hebe can only smile.

"Why don't you stay in bed for now."Jiro said."I"ll fix myself breakfast.Do you want anything?"

"No I can't think of any food right now."Hebe said"I just want to lie down for now."You think I might be pregnant,what will happen now?"

"Don't worry about anything,that is my part,just rest and take care of our baby."Jiro said."Today,I will go home early and I will go with you for your check up.Just rest for now." as he kissed her cheeks.

Hebe closed her eyes as she feels everything spinning around and waves of nausea came again as she tried to hold whatever is left on her stomach.

Jiro walked out in the house with a smile.A baby as he imagine a baby looking just like Hebe,a girl won't be that bad,but a boy who look just like him,is something.His family is getting bigger.Before it was only Mama and Rainie and now
Hebe and the baby,a family of his own.He is excited and scared of the idea at the same time.He have to work harder now more than ever .

He hoped to go back to school,but now ,that have to go back seat now,for he needs to work for the baby and Hebe.His eyes mist with the idea of their baby,Hebe and his own baby.

Hebe woke up when Mama walked in the room and brought her a hot soup.She smiled at the sight of the lady of the house.

"How do you feel now?"she said."I brought you something,you need to feed the baby."

"A little better now,it was worst this morning."Hebe said."You will be a grandma soon."

"Yeah,I am so happy for both of you."Mama said."I will be hearing little feet soon running in the house."

She helped her up to eat her soup as she took her first bite.And it refreshed her.

"So how was your brother and your parents?"Mama asked."I heard you went to meet your brother."

"Calvin looks fine but my Dad has been a little bit sickly and he asked me if I could visit him,but I said no,not until they accept Jiro as my husband."Hebe said."But I missed them."

"Of course,they are your family,don't stop yourself from doing the right thing"Mama said."They are still your own family,your own flesh and blood."

"But Jiro may not like the idea that I will go back to see my parents."Hebe said.

"My son is a good man,he will see what is the right thing to do,he cannot be selfish and keep you to himself.He will understand."Mama said."He should be open to ideas,he cannot close the doors.I am a mother and a parent too,I understand what your parent was feeling,and you will be a parent too,you just want what is best for your children."

"Thank you Mama."Hebe said as she took the last spoon of soup in as she smiled."Do you think my parents will forgive me?"

"They have forgiven you Hebe,they have ,without you asking them."Mama said as she got up and left.

Hebe was left thinking....maybe ,she should paid a visit to her parents.....and she hoped Jiro will understand....They will have a baby soon.It is about time to forgive and forget......