Perfect World

Perfect World

After work Jiro hurriedly went to the park to meet Hebe.He was anxious to see her.She sounded so upset in the phone.He was glad to see her looking so beautiful.There she was sitting on the bench so calm and so serene looking out at the view of the rolling fields in front of them.

Hebe run out to him when she saw him.She hugged him tight like she does not want to let him go.Jiro smiled as he kissed her on the cheeks.She hugged him tighter"Uhm what is that all about?"Jiro asked"Is something wrong?"

"No,I just miss you,I miss you so much"Hebe said. as she released her hug and Jiro took her hand to hold and lead her to the bench to sit.They sat there for a while as Hebe put her head on Jiro's shoulder.

"So how is work?"Hebe asked.

"Uhmmm same old things,same old politics and rumors just like any other workplace.The same run in the mill story.I don't even pay attention to that stuff.But Chun told me something today about the rumor about me that I only got the job because I have connections.They are just envious because they want my job for somebody else.I just ignore the whole thing."Jiro said.

"Yeah,you are better off ignoring them,it's not gonna help you"Hebe said.

"Yeah,but it is one thing to know so you know where you are"he said."How about you,anything?You sound so upset when you call me ,I thought something happen"

"No,I am just tired.I miss you so much.Can you come to the apartment tomorrow?We don't see each other during weekdays ,so can you spend a weekend with me?"Hebe asked.
Jiro looked at her and he saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Does it mean that much to you?"he asked.Hebe nodded her head."If it mean that much,yes I will.I just hope you don't throw me out before the day's end"as he laughed.

"No,I can spend my whole life with you and I won't get tired of you"Hebe said her eyes misty.

"I think it getting late,we have to go"Jiro said."I'll see you tomorrow.I will be in your place first thing in the morning and I'll call you tonight" as he kissed her and they went they seperate ways.

Jiro found Rainie in the house preparing the table for supper.He went to greet his Mom in the kitchen and went back to Rainie who was looking at him intently.

"So,how's work?"Rainie asked."Did you see Hebe today?"

"Okay,I guess"Jiro answered"And it is not your business if I see her or not."as he ruffled her hair.

"Are you doing anything this weekend?I want you to stay home with Mama for I will be going away for the weekend"Jiro said"And don't go out with your friends and leave mama alone in the house"

"Are you going with Hebe?"Rainie asked.

"Why are being nosy?"Jiro said as he pinched her nose

"Ouch that hurt"Rainie said as she gave him a mean look"I was just asking"

"Yes I am going with her"Jiro said"Happy now,hurry up for I am hungry"

"Did my friend drop by today?"Jiro asked

"Who?"Rainie asked."Arron?" giving him a sharp look.

"Yes who else.I think he likes you"Jiro said teasing her.

"Sorry I don't like him"Rainie said but she feels herself blushing with the thought of Arron.He is cute and always there for them,but she does not know if it because of her brother or because of her.Until know she is waiting for him to say something...but it seems it will take him forever.

She looked at Jiro,he is still in his jovial mood,that means that Hebe did not tell him yet.Does she thinks she can hide it forever?He knows his brother and he was quite stubborn and nobody can bend him maybe even a girl named Hebe.He was sorry for both of them especially for her brother.But there is no compromise in this situation,she was pretty much sure of it.