Evil Donghae

Please don't do that....

JESSICA'S P.O.V

 The day went well except for me and Donghae. Actually he tried to talk to me but I ignored him. And also they knew more about Koo . Tiffany said that he was really cute making Siwon mad and stuff hahahah btw they were really cute. And now we are at a certain restaurant they all said that the food here is great and I hope they are right. 

" this restaurant is amazing jessi! we always come here and eat." Tiffany said.

"yeah, and try the pasta sica. It's really great." sooyoung said.

"oh really? well then let us see." I said.

(they entered the restaurant)

As soon as we enter we sat down. The place was amazing.

"May I take your order" the waiter said.

They all said their orders to the waiter. And lastly it was me and Koo.

"Koo you choose for me. you know I'm not good at choosing food." Jessica said. This statement made Donghae jealous.

"Yeah, sure sicachu let us see ahh this one! we will have pasta." Koo said to the waiter.

"OK, mam and sir just wait her and your food will come" the waiter said as smile and left.

"Ok is Koo really your name?" Tae asked.

"Ahh no it's louis. My name is Louis Koo. she just calls me koo cause she said that I remind her of kookie of running man you know the commander. well yeah that's what she said." Koo said and Jessica nodded.

"Ahahahaha how cute!" Seohyun exclaimed. 

NO ONE'S P.O.V

'what's socute about that it's for gays! psh! what a show off! yah koooooo want me to punch your face?' Donghae thought.

"So how did you two meet?" Hankyung asked.

"Well didn't I tell you he is my childhood friend. we met at London actually since I studied there for elementary." Jessica said.

"Ahh so are you two in a relationship?" Eunhyuk asked.

Koo was drinking water when he heard that question he accidentally spilled it out. And jessica laughs hard at Eunhyuk's question.

"What do you mean in a relationship?! us no way! we are not compatible! ahhaha" Jessica said.

"uhh sorry... hmm yeah why would the two of us be?" Koo said.

"well you two look very very close that's why" Yesung said.

Donghae was about to ask a question when suddenly their food was served.

"EAT WELL" the waiter said.

As they were eating Koo and Jessica were very sweet. Koo would actually talk to Jessica about a funny situation and made Jessica laugh. On the other hand Donghae was very jealous and thought of a way to embarass Koo. He then spotted a waiter who was bringing drinks and an idea made up in his mind. He then blocked the waiter by his foot which made the waiter fall and all the drinks landed into Koo's face, shirt and even in his pants. This made everyone gasped but not Donghae he actually smirked.

 

TBC