2 One year later

Please don't do that....

1 year later

Jessica was really successful. She was one of the top designer in the world. She was really happy in Hong Kong. She did crazy stuffs with her friends. 1 year in Hong Kong was the best thing that has happened to her. She forgot about the heartbreak but she will be lying if she will say that she doesn't love donghae there is still some feelings but she encourages herself to forget him.

 

Donghae was also successful in managing his company. But his problem is that his relationship with hana is on the rocks he didn't know whether hana loves her for hana is lying to him. After the divorce his parents were really mad and also his friends they told donghae that it was the biggest mistake he ever made. Now we can really say that he wants Jessica back and say sorry to her but the problem is that he doesn't know where Jessica is. He also told his friend about his feelings and they all asked him "do you love her hae?" but he remains silent for a part of him also loves hana that's why all his friends refuse him to tell where Jessica is.

 

JESSICA'S P.O.V

" What tita ? no way! no!" jessica yelled. she was really surprise about the news that she will go back to korea since no one is handling their business there.

" Sorry jess that's what your mother said" tjessica's tita said.

"UGH! fine ..... they only care about themselves I hate them ! ahh!" jessica screamed.

"hey sicachu come down" louis said by the way the person that called her in the airport was Louis Koo her childhood friend. They are really sweet to the point that  they sleep together (they did nothing it's just like friends having a sleepover hahaha) oh and louis is always there for her he knows jessica more than her parents. Some people say that they are lovers but they will always deny it. When jessica will be with Louis something crazy will hapeen to them like one time they entered the bar just to annoy the gangster they almost died but lucky for them they escaped.

"oh shut it Louis you know what happened to me there! i will meet him again and that's totally absurd!" Jessica was still angry.

"shh sicachu i will be with you anyway don't worry" Louis hugged her.

"really?" Jessica said  "of course baby sica why not?" louis said still hugging her.

"so jessica you will go?" her tita asked.

"yeah I will since Louis will be going" jessica said while breaking he hug... "uhh wait i will contact the girls and inform them" jessica ran to her room and search for her laptop. She found it and messaged all the girls informing that she will go home. After that she told Louis to pack his things. And in the night she can't sleep because she was thinking about hae *how are you hae? are you happy I - wait that cheater I should not think about him hmph immagination let's sleep N.O.W!* Jessica thought and by that she drift away to her dreamland.

 

THE NEXT DAY

AIRPORT (KOREA)

*how are you Korea? miss me? It's good to be home.* Jessica thought as she smiles.

" hey sicachu come on! stop smiling our driver is here!" Louis said.

"oh wait for me.... " jessica said

they ride the car and arrived in the mansion.

 

TBC