5 Meeting up! :)

Please don't do that....

JESSICA'S P.O.V

I will see them now! I am so happy! :) 

Jessica was preparing herself when she heard a knock.

"Hey sicachu you ready?" Louis said. Louis look handsome even though he was just wearing a simple outfit.

he was really handsome leaning on the wall hhahahah.. 

HE LOOK LIKE THIS:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4twvLi0vk8rsGxjwcsvJ

"Sicachu stop staring at me like that." Louis said. 'Duhh Koo you look handsome!" Jessica squealed. 

"hahahah I know now hurry up I will be waiting for you in the car" Louis said as he left Jessica in her room.

*ok I'm done*  Jessica thoust as she look at herself in the mirror.

SHE LOOK LIKE THIS:

jessica1-193x300.jpg

She hurriedly went down the stairs and ran outside there she found Louis car and Louis was inside.

Louis being a gentleman got out from the car and opened the car door for Jessica.

"In you go my Lady" Louis said as gesturing his like a prince.

"thank you" Jessica said as she smile she just find it funny for Louis is not like that whenever he is with their other friends he was actually cold just like her but once you get to know him he is amazing.

They finally arrived at the mall. And Jessica texted the girls that she was already at the parking lot and the girls texted back that they were at their favorite cafe waiting for her. They didn't know that Jessica was bringing Louis for she forgot to tell them.

"Koo they are already inside waiting for us at the moonlight cafe (I made this up)" Jessica said to Louis.

" oh really? ok then let's go" Louis said as he and jessica walk to the mall. Jessica immediately spotted the cafe and their she finds the girls waiting for her with their boyfriends. Jessica waved at them and the girls saw it they squealed for they finally met Jessica.

Tiffany ran to Jessica " oh my gosh Jessi you are back!" Tiffany hugged her tightly to the point that Jessica couldn't breathe.

' Hey Tiff I can't breathe" Jessica said. " oh sorry Jess i was just excited hehehe" tiffany laugh cutely.Jessica saw the girls and hugged them tightly she really miss the girls. they were greeting each other and Jessica was enjoying herself and she totally forgot about Louis. Louis was just there standing happily as she watched Jessica *she is really happy :)* .

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V

The boys also followed behind the girls. Donghae wa really nervous for he didn't know how Jessica will react will she be angry, happy *who am I kidding? happy after what I did? Pabo donghae!*  Donghae thought . And then he finally found Jessica. he really find Jessica very pretty after one year. He was proud for what Jessica achieved. He once thought that what if he didn't let go of Jessica what will be their futire will he be happy. He also scolded herself for letting go of the beautiful Jessica. He really wanted to find and see Jessica but no one supported him for they thought he will hurt Jessica again. Now Jessica is back and he was so happy!

 

JESSICA'S P.O.V

 She also hugged the boys and she was so happy. He also missed this boys they were very handsome especially - she shrugged it off when she thought about Donghae she was really hurt because of Donghae for 1 week she didn't eat , she was always drunk and depressed until Louis decided to scold her from then she realized being sad for Donghae won't change anything . Louis really helped her lot. She forgot about Donghae. She spent a lot of quality time with her friends their in Hong Kong. She was very happy until she caught the Donghae was also there. She was shocked and she look at the girls with "what-is-he-doing-here" look . Tayeon mouthed "he-is-also-our-friend-you-know". Jessica was sad.

 

DONGHAE'S P.O.V

 She is really sad. I saw her change of expression. *what will I do to you sica?* that's all he could think at that time. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a man said " ahem sicachu mind introducing them to me. they are so many." The man smiled as he said that. Jessica smiled again and introduce him. " Yeah I forgot sorry Koo. Oh guys this is Louis my childhood friend handsome isn't he?" Jessica said as she the cheek of Louis. *koo why does she call him koo? I thought his name is Louis and childhood friend? what they are that close and also Jessica is smiling happily. who is he anyway. Jessica you should smile at me like that not him :(* That's what Donghae thought. 

 

TBC