Chapter 2

Emotionless
I sat down at my desk and started doodling in my notebook. The teacher walked in, i didn't look up. "Attention class, we have some new students joining us today." I still didn't look up. "Kang JaeHyun!" "Eh?" i said glancing up at the teacher. Mis.Cho was Fuming. Internally i smiled. driving people crazy was one of the only things that made me laugh and smile anymore, and even if it was only on the inside it was better than nothing. "Class These are two of the trainees's from Pledis. i hope you will treat them well." She said through gritted teeth. "why don't you boy's introduce yourselves." The two boys stepped forward. wait there both guys? i could have sworn one of them was a girl but… no 's, ok yea it was a dude. They were both blonde one had short hair that was spiked up and the other had longer hair that was tied back into a girly looking pony tail. The Short haired one stepped forward Bowed and introduced himself. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Dongho please take good care of me." He smiled then stepped back. He nudged the girly one and whispered something. The girly one stepped forward and looked around the class with a bored expression. "Choi Minki." He said with a nod then stepped back. "Alright why don't you guys go sit in the empty seats over there." Mis. Cho said indicating the two spots on either side of me.(of course those would be the only empty seats in the room.) 
 
-DongHo's P.O.V-
 
I sat down and glanced at the girl sitting next to me. She was from what i could tell pretty. She had short brown hair that hung down in the front to partially hide her face and brown eyes. She flipped her hair out of her face, looked over at me and I gasped... One of her eyes was dark brown, the other was probably also once brown  but now it was light and cloudy and I could see a thin faded scar going through it. I collected myself and smiled. She blinked at me then looked away. She didn't smile back. I was disappointed I liked making people smile. Dude you literally gasped in shock at her eye which is probably a sore subject, I wouldn't be smiling back either. I thought. But if it was a sore subject then shouldn't she have frowned or winced or something? All she did was look at me. I shook my head to clear it and focused on what the teacher was saying.
 
------------
-JaeHyun's P.O.V-
 
The bell rang. Practically everyone dashed out of the room. I grabbed my book bag and was about to head for the door when Mis. Cho stopped me. "JaeHyun wait a minute." I stopped and looked at her. "Dongho, Minki you come here to." They walked over to us. "JaeHyun, since the boys are new I'd like you to show them around our school and help them get adjusted." "Whatever." I said and turned to head out the door. "Are you coming or what?" I asked glancing over my shoulder. Dongho nodded and hurried after me dragging the girly one with him. "So your JaeHyun right?" He asked when they caught up to me. I nodded. "I'm Dongho and this is Minki, thanks for agreeing to help us." I looked over at him. "Uh sure..."
 
-DongHo's P.O.V-
 Now would be a good time to apologizes for staring. "So about earlier." I started. "I'm sorry for staring that was rude." She looked at me completely expressionless. "Dude I don't care. My eye's screwed up, whatever." She said, no emotion in her voice. I was completely at a loss for words. "Do you know how to move your face?" Minki asked suddenly. "Minki!" I gasped looking at JaeHyun hopping he hadn't offended her or hurt her feelings. If she was hurt or offended he face didn't show it. Come to think of it her expression hadn't changed once since I first saw her. "Do you know how to look anything other than bored with life?" She countered expression still unchanging. Minki laughed. "I guess that's a yes." She mumbled. "JaeHyun!!!!!!" Someone yelled from behind us.