All for her

Stuck between Two Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Sora's POV   I felt my eyes are puffy right now from crying my eyes out last night. I stared at his face as the corner of his lips curved "Witch" I heard him mumbled. Is he dreaming of me?   My eyes roamed around his face from his forehead with his hair brushed up, to his nose up to his red lips I wanted to kiss all the time. I brushed his fringe up and traced his prominent jawline.   I was surprised when his body moved and held my wrist then opened his eyes "I might melt if you stared at me too much"he smirked   "Get my stuffs at the trunk of my car and please be careful" I stretched my body and changed to sitting position.   "H-huh?why? Will I do the laundry for you?"he fired me with questions.   I pinched his ear "Dummie I'll live here in your house" I don't know until when I will stay here.   His eyes went wide "Y-You'll stay here witch?! What will your parents say about that and what if they look for you?"he bit his lips.   "No one will look for me Onew..Get my stuffs right now!" I bit my lower lip and looked away from him. It's okay with my dad when I left our house. Their life will be perfectly fine without me.   He hesitatingly went down and get my stuffs. He's panting hard when he got back  carrying my traveling bag "witch I think you brought your whole house with you..it's so heavy" he lied on his bed with his hands on his chest.   "Thanks..I know I can count on you baby" I pecked his lips and quickly leaned on the headboard.   "You kissed me again and you haven't brushed your teeth!" He growled but I saw him smiled after.   "Freshen up and follow me downstairs..Let's eat breakfast"   I checked my clothes and saw I didn't brought underwear with me "" then didn't saw my kit including my toiletries,lotion, moisturizer and everything I applied in my body."Double " I slapped my forehead.   I checked his toiletries and all of it are imported but most of it are for men. "I'm in deep ..I can't live without it" I snapped my fingers "Onew!" I ran downstairs and saw him sitting at the dining table.   "Witch! What took you so long?I'm hungry" he started to eat when I already sat.   "Baby" I called him then bit my lips.   "Hmmm"he hummed in response continuing to munch on his food.   "Buy toiletries for me please"I clasped my hands.   "Huh? I just bought that and I'm not running out of toiletries..I know you're thick-faced you can use it..I won't mind"he grinned.   He earned a slap on his arm from me "I don't care buy me a new one"   "You're so picky huh! Stop ordering me..Go! You buy all by yourself" he growled "my body wash is Ralph Lauren and all of my toiletries are imported..why so picky?"he narrowed his eyes.   "Babe"I pouted my lips "That's not for me..that's your scent and I love to smell it from you..you smell y by the way"I smooth talked him but I'm not lying when he smells y.   He mumbled then rolled his eyes "Okay list it down..I'll buy it for you"   "Yay!that's why You're my fave" I saw his cheeks reddened with my statement.   I list down all of what I need and gave him the piece of paper where it's written there.   Onew's POV   I wanted to stay at home today but because of that witch I have to go out today. I just asked her to list it down but it's taking her too long.she's such a slowpoke then I yelled to call her.   "Babe"she ran from upstairs"Here's the list..Don't go home until you complete the list" she tapped my cheek "You'll sleep in the couch if you don't get home before 8 'o clock"   "What if I let you sleep in the couch instead?" I snatched the paper from her.   "Baby do I still have to tell you the cup size of my bra?" She asked nonchalantly "but I know A lot of guys they already know it just by looking"she tapped my chest "but I know I can count on you because my baby is a real man"I sneaked to see it and blushed right away.   "Of course I know it"I smirked and exited my house,driving fast to buy her stuffs.   I stare at the the thing she list down "underwear,body wash, toner,moisturizer,lotion,sunblock lotion, press powder, lip gloss, pantyliner, napkin and..and feminine wash?"    "That's the first time I heard it?" I sighed "feminine wash"   I went first to supermarket section and carried a basket with me. I'm great I know where to buy napkin and pantyliner. I went there first and looked around me before I get. I'm done with pantyliner and I'm stuck what to pick between two brands for napkin.   I looked back and forth while holding both of it in my hands.   "Hi sir" a staff at the supermarket neared me.   I let out a timid smile "Can I ask something?"   "Yes sir"   "What do you think is better this one or this one?" I bit my lower lip as people passed me looked at me weirdly some of them even laughed.   "Oh is it for your girlfriend sir?"   "For my wife" It's weird if I'm buying stuffs for my girlfriend so I said wife instead. Krystal passed my mind. That brat who loves to be called wifey. Both of them are crazy.   "This one is better sir"   My face lit up and I put stocks of it in my basket "Thank you"I patted her shoulder and go to the counter.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter