Let me take care of you

Stuck between Two Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Onew's POV   I had a hard time with my cast around my right arm then surely Sora witch will bug me all day. Then I remembered that girl she seems creepy and I shivered when she flew a kiss on my direction. I'll make sure I won't cross path with that Krystal again. I occupied my seat beside Sora because I lost my original seat so I have no choice but to sit here. I was startled when the door Slammed open and heard a clicking sound of heels.   "ONEW!!!" She yelled catching the attention of the whole class. She's really thick-faced.   "Uh-Oh she's here" I hung my head low until I felt her standing in front of me.   "Why didn't you reply the other day?" She gritted her teeth while her hands are on my desk.   I flashed her my puppy eyes so she will spare me from my punishment "I've been involved to an accident Sora..I got hit by a car"I raised my right arm to show her my right arm with a cast.   Her eyes softened and she caressed my cheek "Are you Okay now?" I nodded my head as. Then she narrowed her eyes "Who did this to you?!that reckless driver has to pay for this!"   I know Sora will take it seriously and i felt bad for that girl if Sora does something bad to her."it's okay you don't have to worry anymore"I let out a forced smile.   She slammed the desk "Are you covering for that reckless driver?!Is she a girl?"   "No but It's fine and she already apologized."I averted my eyes away from her after I admitted that it is indeed a girl.   "If she's a girl then I have more reason to get her hit by 10 cars!" Sora can be very cruel at times. 10 cars? Is she serious?   "Stop overreacting it was me who got hit not you"I snapped at her then I rose up from my seat to motioned her to occupy her seat. It's my natural instinct to calm her down so I put my arm around her then rubbed her arm.   "Okay..but"She smirked at me I quickly removed my arm around her. I know that look of her.   "I will still give you your punishment" she smiled slyly. "Prepare your lips now baby"she winked then she folded her arms in front of her chest.   "I sprained my arm but here you are still thinking about kisses!" I looked at her incredulously.   She pinched both of my cheeks "Stop pursing your lips baby you look so hot" I stopped pursing my lips.   "Sora! It's early in the morning but you're making out with your boyfie" I saw Hyuna, one of Sora's friends.   "If I know you want to be in my shoes right now" Sora chuckled and my eyes landed at Hyuna and she winked at me.horrible! I still remember how she followed me in the men's restroom just to hit on me.   "Hyuna stop doing that before I poke your eyes out" Hyuna pouted and occupied her seat. She nuzzled her nose against mine before our First Class started. My eyes landed at Suzy, she's been my crush until now. I sighed when I looked back at Sora. She's the complete opposite of Suzy. I shook my head lightly to wear off this thoughts of mine.   "Sora you can leave me now..Go to your friends" I told Sora as her hand is on my injure-free hand.   She pouted "Let me take care of you" I felt sincerity in her voice so I didn't force her to leave me anymore. I smiled inwardly knowing she'll take care of me.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter