It's my mistake

Stuck between Two Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Sora's POV     I didn't come to school today because He doesn't want to see me anymore. I'm still lying on my bed thinking that I'll ditch school for a few days. What happened yesterday flashed my mind.   I'm occupying a cubicle when I heard a group of girls chatting while giggling. I rolled my eyes because they're noisy I was about to go out to shut them up when I heard Onew's name.   "Suzy I heard Onew likes you from  one of his friends"   "He helped me this morning and he's been staring at me for the whole time." The girl named Suzy spoke.   "Daebak! If Onew courts you I think Sora's ego will hurt big time"   "Finally her popularity will go down because Onew will ditch her"   She laughed "I know! I can feel that My popularity will rise because of Onew and I will finally beat that Sora, I really hate her guts"   "I think you hit a jackpot I heard that Onew is very rich..I mean he's really rich"they all giggled.   "Really?! Then if it happens I'll be having a rich boyfriend and I'll be more popular"   I gritted my teeth. That I thought she's a saint but she's just hiding behind her mask.huh? Take note she's a gold digger.Damn! That's why Onew has been glancing at her this morning. That moron how can he like this girl trying to act like an angel when she's really not. I waited for them before they went out.   "I don't care about him anymore..In the first place I should not care" I felt my tears pooling again in my eyes remembering that he told me that I should disappear.    Onew's POV     I walked inside the classroom to be greeted by Suzy. I sent her home last night and even In a short time I proved that she's really nice. I was mad at Sora yesterday she should not did that to Suzy.  It's almost time but Sora isn't here anymore. I guess she's too lazy to come to school today.   Tiffany walked up to me "You! Did Sora texted you if she'll come to school today?"   I pointed myself "Me?"she nodded her head "No she doesn't text me"   "That's so unlike of Sora. It's either she's sick or she doesn't want to see someone"she looked at me when she said 'someone'. I began fidgeting my fingers but it's her fault so I should not feel guilty.   During classes Suzy and I were partnered for an activity. I felt happy because I'll be able to spend time with her.   "Onew thank you for what you did yesterday"Suzy told me.   "I mean that's the right thing to do..don't worry I won't let Sora do something bad to you"I let out a warm smile at her and continued doing the activity.   "Do you want to join us for lunch?"   I think I should grab the opportunity "Sure I would love to"I exclaimed.   She laughed at my reaction "You seem so happy" I blushed with what she stated.   After we finished the activity she bid me goodbye "I'll meet you downstairs Onew I have to meet my friends first"   After I fixed my things I also went out of our classroom to meet Suzy. Does Sora already eat? Sometimes she tends not to eat right on time. I frowned thinking about her.   I happily skipped towards them but I stopped on my tracks and hid behind a wall when I heard my name.   "Suzy you were unbelievable Onew defended you against Sora"   Suzy laughed "that proves how head over heels He is for me"   "What took him so long? I bet he'll treat us lunch"they all giggled.   "You almost got caught yesterday because of Sora"   "Psh I cannot believed she heard us talking about Onew and my plans"   "Don't you like Onew?"   "I like him but you know guys I'm already dating someone but Onew is a rich kid he can buy everything that I want"   "You must be careful Suzy..Sora might take revenge on you"   "I know that girls so I'll stick to Onew I didn't know Onew is easy to fool.. He must not know that I'll just use him for my popularity and his money"they all laughed. I balled my fists and tightened my jaw.   I went out behind the wall and walked up to them. I glared at all of them.   "O-Onew did you just came?" Suzy worriedly asked me.   "Don't even come closer to me Suzy..I regretted that I defended you against Sora. Forget about your plan It won't happen even in your Imagination"   "Onew"   "Yah! You better hide because I won't protect you anymore just wait for Sora's revenge on you.you are all disgusting!" I shook my head in disbelief. I hurriedly went to the parking lot to get my car and drove to Sora's house.   It's my mistake all along Sora is just trying to protect me. I remember that I pushed her yesterday and now I'm regretting what I did. I wished she would still talk to me.   I stopped in front of her house and buzzed the doorbell. I was greeted by their house maid "Yes Sir?"   "Is Sora inside?" I bit my lower lip hoping she's inside.   "Sir..Ma'am Sora just went out but you can wait for her"   "Thank you" I hopped in again in my car waiting for her. I skipped my afternoon classes waiting for her.What is taking her so long? I tapped my fingers at the steering wheel patiently waiting for her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter