Infinite

My Bitter-sweet Love~

No one's POV

While you and Myungsoo was walking, you spotted some stores selling rings. You wanted to get this over with so you instantly pulled Myungsoo in thsat store, startling him.

"Yah what---" he started but you cut him off. "I want this over as soon as possible. Now come on." you tugged on his arm.

He sighed. "Arraso. Which one do you want?" You looked at him. "You can look over there while I look over here." you said, pointing to the other side of the store.

"Hm." he said and started looking.

After 30 minutes, you both finally found the ones that you want.

"Yah Myungsoo. Come here I wanna show you these beautiful rings..." you said examining it left and right, holding it like some kind of fragile glass. 

It looked like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQkAvjbSWX7RecHFBV1im

Myungsoo who took curiosity of the rings went to you.

"What. You call that beautiful? Look at this first before you judge." he held out an infinity ring.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSibbMlOQpXVI61A1q7qq0

"Now this is beautiful." he said, looking at it intently.

You sighed. "Shireo. That's not that pretty." Myungsoo's ears perked up. "Bwo? You saying I have no taste?? Besides..that's too girly anyway."

You huffed. Myungsoo then thought of an idea. "Let's make them choose then."

You were wondering who he was talking about. "Who?"

Myungsoo took out his cellphone and opened it and started typing. "Yah I'm talking to you jerkface."

Then suddenly 6 overly handsome and y boys went in the store.

"Hyung! Why did you want us to come here?" the boy who looked like a girl questioned, slinging an arm around Myungsoo.

"Yeah Myungsoo, why did you call us here?" a dino-looking guy added.

"And who's this pretty lady?" a cute guy with slightly thick lips asked, slinging an arm around you. You smiled an awkward smile and shyed away from him.

Myungsoo was smiling which you never really see which shocked you. You didn't notice that your mouth has fell open until a tall guy with a cheeky smile lift up you chin.

"Close your mouth, a fly might come in." hearing his words, they all cracked up laughing.

After a minute, Myungsoo cleared his throat. "Well.. um this is the girl that I was getting married to.."

"Oh yeah marry........." they chorused, nodding their heads altogether.

3..

2..

1..

"WHAT?!!?! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!?!" 

"Guys. I've already told you this before. Remember at the club??" Myungsoo said, trying to calm his elders.

"When??" they said altogether once again, which was a funny thing to Jae Hee who was trying hard not to laugh.

"Aish guys can we just get outta here and I'll explain AGAIN. Let's just go back later here Jae Hee." Myungsoo said, looking at Jae Hee who was already as red as a tomato.

"Yah. Are you ok?" he asked.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, trying to prevent from bursting out laughing. "Yep. I'm ok." you said quickly.

*She's weird.* Myungsoo thought and decided to let it go.

"Let's go~" the tall big eyed guy sang, ushering them out of the store.

 

~*~*~

L's POV

 

We went to some restaurant and when we sat down, Sungyeol immediately spoke. "Sooo?? We're waiting for some explaination~" 

I sighed. *Better get started..* "Our parents set us an arranged marriage. Both of our parents are bestfriends when they were in highschool. And Jae Hee here is the one who I'm marrying...she's the daughter of the Lees. And since they're company is having troubles, umma and appa decided to help them by merging our companies. Thus the marriage. She's the one that fly-kicked me at school. The one that I told you about and you guys couldn't stop laughing at me... -_-"

"Ohh.....that's great! Someone can finally discipline our Myungsoo!" Woohyun said.

 

No one's POV

 

"Ohh.....that's great! Someone can finally discipline our Myungsoo!" Woohyun said.

"Yeah! That's awesome! So that Jae Hee could often kick your !" Sungyeol said, giving a high five to Woohyun. 

They were all laughing while Jae Hee looked like this:

sumis-ahoge-confused.jpg

And Myungsoo looked like this, glaring at them:

bth_0380a0a5eff590_-1.png

The guys seem to FEEL his burning glare and abruptly stoped laughing and gulped.

"Woooaaaah chill there man." Dongwoo said, trying not to shiver from his glare. The rest were trying to avoid eye contact and failing miserably.

Jae Hee cleared and spoke, breaking the silence. "Now that you're done explaining this, can we please go and make them choose now?"

"Choose what?" the maknae asked, regaining his voice.

"Well, we're kinda looking for wedding rings right now and we both want different styles so we want you to choose from the ones we picked a while ago." Myungsoo uttered.

"Alright," Sunggyu said. "but we still haven't introduced ourselves properly."

"I'm Sunggyu, the leader."

One by one they started to introduce themselves.

"I'm Woohyun, but you can call me oppa." he said with a wink, which resulted to his other members rolling their eyes.

"I'm guessing he's the cheesy cassanova here?" Jae Hee asked, a smile cracking upon her face. They nodded simultaniously.

"I'm Dongwoo." he said with a big smile.

"I'm Hoya. The Dance Machine." he said and started to do a dance on his seat. "Woah there buddy." Dongwoo said, stopping Hoya.

"I'm Sungyeol, you can call me Yeollie!"

"I'm the maknae, you can call me Sungjong. And I'm your dongsaeng!"

"Okaaayyy! Let's get going now." Myungsoo rushed. 

 

~*~*~

Jae Hee's POV

 

"Which one's more pretty, this one or this one??"  I showed them the rings that we picked earlier.

"This one!" they said altogether. pointing to both og the rings.

"Alright alright this is confusing. Let's start with Sungjong first since he's the youngest." I said.

"Hmm...This one!" he said, pointing at what I picked.

"Ok next. Singyeol." L said, waving his arm for him.

"I'm going with Jae Hee with this. Ahh kyeopta~" he sang.

"Ok. Hoya?" I asked. "Um. I'm with L."

I looked at Myungsoo and he fist pumped.

"Dongwoo?" ........ "L."

"Woohyun?" ......... "Erm.. Jae Hee!"

"Sunggyu?" ............drum roll................ "I'm sorry..but.........Jae Hee."

Myungsoo's face dropped. He pouted. *Oh my gosh that is just cute! Aww he looks like a lost puppy! Oh my goooossshh I wanna pinch those cheeks!* I thought, staring at him.

It was like the world turned blank. Like all the people vanished. I can only see him. Him. Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo.

I was hearing blurry sounds of voices.

"Jae.........snap..........hey..........something...........wrong...........what's...............on?............yah.........what..........you........look........her......she..........ok?..........yeol.......something.......JAE HEE!!!" that snapped me.

"Huh? What? You sayin something??" I asked Sungyeol who was waving infront of my face.

"You were like zoning out for a full 5 minutes. What happened??" Woohyun said.

*I was zoning out? Weird..that barely happens to me.*

"Really?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah. You were staring at Myungsoo like you were frozen in time or something..."

"What?" my eyebrows nitted together.

"Unless........oh my god!" Sungjong excaimed. "Hyungs! Come here for a bit." they all huddled together aside from Myungsoo and me.

All I was hearing was whispers and snickers.

"Yah yah yah what are you guys whispering about??" Myungsoo suddenly said.

"Nothing~" they sang in unison.

"Ok they are beyond weird." Myungsoo whispered to me.

"Uhuh." I nodded.

When we got our rings, we went to look for something to do for the rest of the day.

"hey, you guys wanna go to the arcade??" Sunggyu asked, excited.

*For the eldest he seems a lot like a child...*

"Yeah!" we high fived.

"Let's go go go!"

 

_______________________________________________________________

Yo! Well?? What do you think?? Please comment and subscribe and of course upvote! Oh and I wanna say my thanks to Kaiserzzz for giving me the idea of having pictures in the chaps! ^^

Hope you like this chap!^^ Annyeong!