Were gonna go to the same school?!?(Ri Young)

Don't cry

When I realize who they are the first thing I do is hug Tao. No matter what he will always be my best friend. Suho smiles.

"Let's go inside and get our schedules and the room numbers okay?" Suho says. We nod and Kai helps me up. We go inside and find our names on the board. 

Rooming arrangements: 

Kris Tao

Chanyeol Baekhyun

Jongin Kyungsoo

Sehun Luhan

Jongdae Suho 

Yixing Xiumin 

"Omo I'm rooming With seven guys! And it's U-Kiss! kyah" I spazz on the floor.

"RiRi get up!" I hear a voice. I spring up and run into The arms of that person.

"HI SOOHYUN HYUNG!" I Scream.

"Aish my ear. If i knew you were gonna be this excited I wouldnt have asked for them to put my cousin in the same dorm as us." I pull back and smile at him. The rest of U-Kiss looks at us confused. Soohyun grabs the key and we head to the second floor. He opens the door and we pick rooms together. 

Rooming arrangements:

Soohyun Riri 

Hoon Kiseop 

Kevin Dongho 

Eli AJ . We each grab our bags and go to our individual rooms. I put my stuff down and unpack.

"So I'm guessing SHINee told you whats going on and asked you to help." He nods. 

"Good. I don't know what I would do if it was with someone I don't know." He laughs.

~~~~£~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay So this is here The school worKs. Their are 3 Dorms and each one has 12 floors. Each floor houses up to 12 people and are reserved for those people only. Exo lives on the first floor. U-Kiss on the second but by special request its only them. And if you have seen ttby the school is pretty much like that. It looks the same and there is that competition for the convienence store(the really nice one) each year. It has the same stuff in the competuotns too like tennis high jumping marathons short distance and all that. Okay well bye. And please comment.