Not you.

Don't cry

"Riri put your uniform on. We have to go to the gym." Soohyun says. I nod and he walks outside. I start changing. I can hear his conversation with the others outside of the door. I  sigh and slip my jacket and shoes on. I open the door and step out side.

"Hyungs kaja." I say. They nod and we start walking away. A blonde hair boy stoops in front of me.

"Here get on. I wanna get to know you better." He says. I give him a weird look.

"And why do I have to get on?"

"Because I get to know people better through skinship." I shrug.

"Eh why not." I climb on and he stands back up.

"I'm Hoon." He says and starts walking again behind the others.

"Henry. But just call me Riri."

"Hmm that's a kinda girly nickname. How did you get it?"

"Soohyun hyung gave it to me while we were growing up. He said its because I'm a lot like a girl." He nods. 

"Wouldn't be the first time he did that. When he met Jaeseop he asked if he could call him JaeJae." I laugh.

"He told me about that."

"RiRi?!" I look at the person who said That. I quickly climb down and run To them.

"Hi Aron hyung. Where are the others?" He looked at me. Knowingly. Because he knows all of the secrets. I told him. Before I left. And I mean everything. Even what happened with he who will not be named.

"Were right here!" A blonde boy yells. I smile and run to him and the other three people. I hug them.

"Hey NU'EST hyungs. I think you're missing someone though." They nod.

"Yeah we were gonna ask you if you've seen Minhyun." I shake my head. At that moment the said boy shows up. My Eyes widen and so does he.

"So how come you talk to aron and the others but ignore me huh?" I look around and see the we are alone.

"Shut up oppa. And you know why." I hiss and run to catch up with U-Kiss. I hear JR sigh and curse. I sigh once I've reached U-Kiss and sit next to them. Soohyun looks at me worried. I smile him and encouraging smile.

"I'm fine." I mouth To him. He nods. I look at NU'EST and they sit down next to me.

Sitting order from left to right: Hoon Kiseop Kevin Eli Dongho Jaeseop Soohyun Alexander Kibum RiRi Baekho Ren Aron Minhyun JR. 

I turn around as all of EXO sat down behind me. I smile and wave at Tao who waves back. He points at my  wrist and then his. You see he still has the bracelet from when you were little.

"I didn't know you kept them." I say. He laughs.

"No duh. My best friend gives me a bracelet before they leave and I just throw it away." I smile.

"Yeah I guess its kinda stupid of me to think like that "

"Oh really."

"Shut up."

"What are you gonna do about him?" He asks while looking at the boy he was referring to. I look too. The boy just flicks his  hair and continues his conversation with JR. I feel a twinge in my chest. Call me whatever you like but its hard for me to forget my first time. Especially since it was with someone who I still love.

"I don't know."

"And what did you do with you know what?"

"My parents have partial custody of him so he's staying with them for now. I'm gonna go and get him maybe sometime this year." He nods. I look at my phone which just rang a new message 

Come pick Seung Woo this weekend  see you in 5 days. I sigh and show the text to Tao. Him and Soohyun were the only ones who knew about Seung Woo. And I hope the others don't find out. Especially him.