Day with SHINee part 2(Ri Young)

Don't cry

We get into the van.

Seating arrangement:

Manager(Driver)   Onew

Jonghyun   Key  

Minho Taemin Ri Young.

"Why are we sitting from oldest to youngest?" I ask. They shrug. I plug my phone into the speaker and pick a song. Key frowns when he hears it.

"So you play the one exo song that I am in?" He asks.

"What? I like Exo and I like their song two moons. Calm down." He sighs.

"Fine I'll change it." I click the next button. My phone was on shuffle and the next song that played was Dream Girl. I take it off shuffle; and the boys start singing along to it. I laugh . When it is over Honesty started playing. I sing along with them. The van stops and we look and see that we are at a mall not that far away from the station. The boys put on masks and hats. I put on a hat that Key handed to me and we leave. I put my phone in my pocket. We walk inside and start looking around. We buy a binder for me to wear, more jeans, and a some things that they can wear for performances. I drag them into a jewelry store and the couple end up couple rings. Onew buys me a necklace and I buy him and me friendship bracelets. Up and down started playing from my phone. I pull it out and read the text. It was from the school.

school: To new students we would like you to come today to start settling in. Same for old students. You shall spend the next 3 weeks getting to know each other to avoid any arkwardness. 

I sigh and show them the text.

"Okay to home we go so riri can pack." Key says. I nod and we leave. When we get to the dorm we go to my room. I grab my suitcase and throw my boy clothes in. Key grabs a plastic bag and throws some girl clothes inside just in case.

"Dont let anyone see these." I nod. Key and Jonghyun help me put the binder on and we head back to the van. We get inside and drive to my school. They drop me off in front of the dorm and leave. I sigh and puff my cheeks out while looking at the other boys. There was 12 others. They looked really familiar. They stand up and walk to me and I gasp unintentionally.