Pink Camellia.

If it takes 100 flowers to win your love, that's what I'll do.

The symmetrical beauty and long-lasting quality of the flower have long been appreciated by young lovers as the token for expressing devotion to each other. In the eyes of the Chinese, the petals reflect the spirit of a lady, and the holder of the petals (the calyx) represents the young man entrusted by the lady as her protector.

With its delicate soft, round petals and gentle curves the camellia is considered a symbol of desire, passion, and refinement. It indicates a deep longing in the heart for your beloved. It is also a symbol of perfection and excellence. 

The pink camellia flower means a longing for someone.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyunseung's P.O.V.

"You're going to win her heart," GiKwang asked, picking up the pink camellia flowers that layed on the bed in front of him, " with flowers?"

I nodded my head in response. "Ne." I replied, grabbing a small notecard from my desk, and started to scribble onto it. 

"That's," Junhyung started, taking the flowers from Gikwang, looking at them, "kind of weird."  He wrinkled his nose slightly.

"It's not weird," I muttered, turning the card over, and putting the letter "H" in perfect print, "it's genius."

"How is she going to know who you are?" 

"She's not." I muttered again, taking the flowers from him.

He wrinkled his nose once more. "Then, how is she going to fall for you?"

"I'll tell her when I'm ready." I replied, placing the card inside the middle of the flowers, and then set them back on the bed carefully.

"Which is never." Junhyung scoffed. "You're too shy."

"I'll tell her."

"No, you won't."

"I will. Just not now, Junhyung."

He stared at me for a while, his eyes narrowed. "Hmph.." he muttered, "alright."

I rolled my eyes, grabbing my jacket off the computer chair. "Bye guys."

"BYE-YEOM." GiKwang squealed excitedly. "STEAL HER HEART, HYUNGSEUNG."

I nodded my head, waving bye as I walked out the door, and searched around the crowded streets. Grabbing my glasses out my pocket, I slid them on, and pulled my hood on. Quickly, I started to run to my car, getting in, and let out a soft sigh. "Here we go." I muttered nervously, and roared the engine to life.

____________________________

Chung Ae's P.O.V.

I laid on my bed, my eyes glued to the ceiling as music from the speakers filled my ears. I blinked slowly, trying to force myself awake until Hea Jung got home. The cold breeze from the window came in, brushing against my cheeks, and I shivered softly. Standing up from my bed, I walked over to the window, and closed it softly. It hit the windowpane with a soft thud, and I walked back over to my bed, sitting down. I turned off my radio, falling back onto the bed, and letting out a soft sigh. 

Silence filled the room, the only noise that was made was my slow breathing, and I continued to stare at the ceiling. The silence was broken by a soft knock on the door, and I jumped up, my eyes growing wide. I stood up quickly, walking over to my room door, and creaked it open, peeking out.  The knock was heard again at the front door. A soft, gentle, careful knock. As if the person was afraid that if they knocked any harder, the door would collapse into a million pieces. I bit my bottom lip nervously, walking down the stairs.

"Coming.~" I called when I reached the bottom of the stairs, and walked over to the door. I unlocked it slowly, cracking the door open slightly, and looked outside. There was... no one. I furrowed my eyebrows, opening the door completely, and looked around the area. No one in sight. I sighed, shaking my head when I spotted something pink out the corner of my eye. Looking down, I saw a beautiful bouquet of pink flowers, and gasped lightly. I kneeled down, picking them up as gently as I could, and bit my lip softly. 

The arrangment of the beautiful, bright flowers nearly took my breathe away, and I noticed a small, white note card in the middle of the flowers. I reached in carefully, taking it out, and read the perfect handwriting on it.

Chung Ae,

this is my second bouquet to you. Well, of course, you probably know that. But, whatever.

These flowers are called camellia's, and each color represents a different meaning. 

I've chosen the pink one which means that a longing for someone.

And the longing I have, is for you.

I know you don't know who I am, but I'm too afraid to approach you. I want to, you have no idea.

But I'm nervous. Please understand me.

I wrinkled my nose lightly, turning the card over to see the same single letter "H" on the back just like last time. I figured it must have been his signature. I looked around one last time, making sure no one was there, and bit my lip softly before shutting the door closed. I stared at the flowers with concetration, and a small smile tugged on my lips. Whoever H was, was a sweetheart. And I wanted to find out who he was. Soon.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ohmygoodness, i finally updated. o:

I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, BUT I HAD SOME DIFFICULTIES AND STUFFFFF.

I'VE MOVED, AND AFF WASN'T WORKING, AND I FINALLY GOT IT TO TONIGHT.

SO I UPDATED. ;D

Please don't hate me..

-sobsintocorner.-

but, i promise updates will be coming everyday.

i have the chapters written out.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.

PLEASE.

MY WORLD WILL END IF YOU DO.

 

Anyways, thank you for reading.

I LOVE YOU ALL.