Hard - Headed

Liking My Instagram Photo

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

I lazily dragged myself to the door, hearing someone knock from the other side. Opening it, I saw my best bud Min.

 

“Why are you bugging me early in the morning?” I mumbled as I rubbed my sleepy eyes. Min followed me as I head to the living room.

 

 “Morning? It’s 6:00 pm, Amber.”

 

“Ugh… Don’t judge me, Min. I’m tired. We we’re taping Show Champion the whole day yesterday. I just… want to sleep.” I launched myself onto the sofa, unmoving.

 

“Ugh… You’ve had enough sleep. Come on! Jo Kwon invited us to attend his celebratory party.” I stayed on my position as Min tried to drag me out of the couch.

 

“Are you going to stop bugging me?” I said through the pillow.

 

“No.”

 

“Fine. I’ll go. Give me a few minutes to wash up.” I stood up from the couch and head straight to my room.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kwonnie!” We both shouted as we saw our close friend heading towards us. He was wearing his usual flamboyant clothes which contrast to his muscular build.

 

“Min! Amber!” He spread both of his arms to be able to hug us at the same time.

 

“Congrats, Jo Kwon. I heard you’re going to star in a musical pretty soon! What’s it about?”

 

“It’s a secret. You won’t watch if I tell you. Anyways, Amber, let me introduce you to my group members since Min has met them already. This is Jinwoon, Seulong and Changmin.” Jo Kwon said as they nodded in response.

 

“It’s nice to meet you all.” I shook their hands one-by-one.

 

“Ohh.. Stop with the formalities! Don’t you remember me?” The muscular guy Changmin said.

 

“Uhmm…” I looked him as he made some kind of movement like he was hitting a ball with his hand. What’s that?

 

“Come on, dude! I was your table tennis partner at the Idol Olympics. Sheesh…” He looked down, looking disappointed.

 

“OH YEAH! I remember you!” I began to laugh as I remember his failed antics during the match. Changmin was just… Horrible. Or maybe because Nickhun was really good at that time. I don’t know.

 

“Now you remember! I guess I that bad, huh?” He gave off a pout.

 

“Nah… You’re special!” I consoled him, patting his back.

 

“Anyway, Kwonnie told me here that you’re good with the ladies.” I gave Kwon a deadly look which he avoided, drinking his beer as a distraction.

 

“Yeah dude. Like… How do you pick up chicks?” Jinwoon butted in.

 

“That’s a stupid question dude. The girls pick Amber up.”

 

I just gave them a weird look. “What? You guys are hilarious.”

 

“No kidding man. Look, there’s someone who’s about to pick you up right now.” I turned around and saw a beautiful woman approaching me. She had jet black hair that falls to her shoulders, wearing a sleeveless black top and mini-shorts to flaunt her flawless legs.

 

“Amber…” My name slipped off her tongue ily, with her whole being oozing with confidence.

 

 

 

 

 

“Bora.” I took a step towards her, grinning widely. I could feel the others look at us but I just ignored them.

 

“It’s… been a while. We have some catching up to do. May I excuse her?” She linked our arms and dragged me to the bar area. I could hear Jinwoon saying he’s right about me being a ‘chick magnet of some sort’. Crazy guys.

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at me after we sat down comfortably in the bar area. “Want a drink? I know you don’t go for those heavy ones.” She turned the bartender. “One mojito for me and… one tequila sunrise for this handsome creature next to me.” She gave me a wink as put her hand on my thigh, playfully rubbing it. I just let it stay there, partially because I was enjoying the interaction.

 

“You don’t need to flatter me, Bora. We’ve known each other for too long. And I like your definition of ‘it’s been a while’. If I had my memory right, I was banging you a week ago.” I took a sip of the tequila drink placed before me.

“A week’s too long for me, Amber.” She leaned in, letting her lips slide down from neck right next to her ear. “If only I could lock you up in my room so you could pleasure me all-day, I will. Too bad we have schedules.” I just smirked in response.

 

“Well, it’s too bad. I’m planning to be a one-woman girl from now on.”

 

“Oh really? With whom?”

 

“Well… That’s still a work in progress.”

 

“That kind of . You and I had this perfect non-committal relationship.”

 

“Well, Victoria said some stuff that made me think twice.”

 

“Well… Can’t we… Do it one last time? It’ll be quick, Victoria wouldn’t know.” She looked at me as she bit her lip.

 

 

I just looked at her, seeing how much she wanted it to happen.

 

You promised Victoria you’d try, Amber. My good conscience said.

 

Come on! The girl is practically screaming for you to bang her! JUST DO IT! The other voice in my head said.

 

 

 

“Oh it. Let’s go.” I said as I dragged her into the bathroom.

 

 

 

(A/N: What a short chapter. I just separated the normal parts from the... You know. Or maybe I just want to tease you. :))  )