Precise Part 2

Wattahell? (Collection of jeti, accepting requests)

 

 

"Checking me out huh?" the girl teased as a playful smile is playing on her face.

That caught Jessica off guard, making her too shocked to respond which made the girl giggle while taking her first shot tequila and wipe her lips with her forehand like a child.

Jessica, snapping from her trance lowered her head, paid attention to her whiskey like it interests her as she tries to divert her attention. The scene in front of her is making her too valnurable, too and that's not good for Jessica.

"Don't be shy I'm just taking to you girl~" she more as she sing to Usher's song that is filling the whole club right now.

Another laugh escaped from the drunk girl but Jessica didn't budge keeping her head as low it can be to hide the tint of blush in her cheeks. 
"NO. Its from embarrassment, you idiot" Jessica keep chanting that to herself as the girl inch forward to her.

"Where where your man at? I know you got that cause you too fine to be single out here girl~" The beating of her heart replaced loud music that buzzed in her ears as she feel the warmth of the breath from  the girl in her ears as she sings the next line of the song. Her husky voice made Jessica think of one word. Y. It sends shiver to her body as the hair on her nape and arms stand on excitement.

She faced the girl, Uh-oh wrong move for Jessica. That only made the situation worse than it is now. Her face is now just inches from the girl’s face making the other girl hold her breathe.

3 seconds feels like 3 minutes when they stared at each other’s eyes. Finally, Jessica managed to move her eyes to the girl's partially ed shirt as the other girl closed her eyes and puckered her lips, Jessica didn’t saw this because she is distracted by the girl’s ed shirt, it’s not lust but it’s her Obsessive Compulsiveness Disorder that's kicking her this time. Yes, she has a mild OCD they discover ever since she’s in high school. She’s an “arranger”, she intend to place things in order and symmetry have her own rituals in the morning, the arrangement of her clothes according to color and occasions as well as her shoes. It can be good and bad for her. Good, because as a CEO she’s well organized and systematic. Bad because she can’t sometimes control herself from doing unnecessary things, just like now. She unconsciously lifts her hand and reached the girl’s button to fix. She can’t stop it; she’s blaming herself for having this kind of disorder.

 “Hmm, she move too fast. I like that kekeke” the girl thought as she felt something touched her chest.

Jessica carefully withdrew her hands and placed it on her lap as she looked back at the girl to see what her reaction is. Jessica almost laughed but caught herself before doing so. The girl didn’t realized at first what Jessica just did until a cough break her daydreaming, snapping her eyes open she saw Jessica paying attention to her drinks on the counter as if it was something interesting to her.

“Ahem. Sorry about that.. I think the alcohol is taking over me now. Ha-ha-ha” the girl try to reasoned out as her pink cheeks grew red from embarrassment.

“Ahhh Pabo-yah!” Tiffany mentally kicking herself over and over.

“1-1” Jessica mentally scored upon seeing the girl’s now scarlet cheeks.

“Tiffany… Im Tiffany” receiving no response from the blonde, she introduces herself upon recovering from her embarrassment.

“Hmm. Jessica” Jessica announces her name in uninterested tone to cover up her laugh.

“Mind if I buy you a couple of drinks Jessica?”

“No, actually I don’t really mind”

Tiffany don’t know if she’s just drunk or she really did feel that Jessica’s tone is flirtatious. She just shrugged it off, she don’t want to be so sure this time she can’t afford another embarrassment this time. She just raised her hand to call the bartender’s attention.

“10 more shots here”

“So Jessica, tell me something interesting about you”

"Like what?"

"Hmm, what do you do for a living?" 

" Im working at Match Corp."

"Oh you’re working at a matchbox company huh?"

"Uh, actually it’s a match making company, just like a blind date company the only different is that our clients are multi-millionaires and we transact around the globe. Haven’t you heard of my company yet Tiffany?" Her ego is totally hurt that this girl actually doesn’t know her “well-known” company. 

“oh yeah that company, I hear a lot about it. I just don’t know that the match maker company actually named Match Corp. Its just too simple. Pwahaha~”

“ I know right” She laugh along with her and raised her glass for a toast, she never really liked their company’s name.

The two girls continued to talk about random things in life. The night grew shorter as their drinks grew longer, their 5 tequila shots became 10, 15, 20 that Jessica lost counting.

“You never answered my question.”

“What question?” Jessica questioningly raised her left eyebrow at Tiffany. 

“You know, “Where where your man at? I know you got that cause you too fine to be single out here girl~"” Tiffany playfully sings like a drunk man in a karaoke bar.

Jessica laughed at the girl’s lame joke but suddenly it hit her when she realized what Tiffany just asked. She know where this conversation is going.She’s been here before, just like this; casual talking at first she always ends up in bed with a random guy/girl and leave them in the morning. She’s not getting younger, she just turned 24 last month theres no time for her to live in a teenagers life and for the record, she wants a serious relationship this time.She thougth Tiffany is different but it seems to be like the old same thing. 

“I think I have to go, my friends are probably looking for me now” Jessica placed some dollar bills at the counter and grabbed her bag as she glance at her white leathered wrist watch not giving Tiffany a chance to talk but she managed to grabbed the blonde’s black with silver linings coat. The sudden movement made her realized how drunk she is now, throwing herself at Jessica. Fortunately, Jessica isn’t that drunk to manage balance them together, she can handle alcohol like a boss.

“uh. Tiffany” Jessica shaked the now sleeping girl.

“Now, what I will do to you” Jessica placed or rather throw Tiffany at the back seat. She looked for Tiffany’s phone in her pocket, a whimper escaped from Tiffany from the sudden contact. 

“Did she just moaned?” she immediately withdrew her hands from the sleeping girl.

“Ughh. Unbelievable” Jessica slammed the door walked to the driver’s seat when she can’t find Tiffany’s phone.

TBC

 

A/N

I should have posted it yesterday but my internet is down so forgive me <3 I’ll post the next chap later~ ciaaao! ;)