The Ring

Wattahell? (Collection of jeti, accepting requests)

 

 

A/N: This is not related on Precise, this is just another oneshot (angst). Enjoy Reading


I woke up by the blinding light that the curtain fails to cover so i sit up on my pink bed, its not like i love pink but she love it. It's the same bed we used these years, but it feels kinda bigger now for me. I make my bed and dragged my feet downstairs to take a bath. I miss your hand that you use to drag me to the tub spending hours as we wash each other’s body.Its another day glancing at my own reflection in the mirror as I button my shirt asking myself how I end up in this screwed up situation. 


I hailed my hand to call a cab with my other hand holding a cup of latte from the coffee shop at corner. It was my routine before I met you but I don't know why I get this feeling... Emptiness

"Hey Unnie!" 
That's Yoona, one of the few people I trust and she's seen my ups and downs in my life, if you still call this life. 


"What's up?" 


"5 clients for today and 2 for tomorrow are scheduled for a meeting Unnie" she handed me a folders to review my clients but the last folder caught my eye.


"For El Dorado hill?" that was her dream house but it’s funny when I finally got enough money to buy it, it was a little too late.


"Yes Unnie, they might be filthy rich to buy that one. I’ll be at next room if you need anything. Keep your lazy moving unnie we are so piled up today. Ughh"

She's my assistant since I started to work here in this real estate company. They pay me big, well they really should after  all my sacrifices. I started to eat my croissant that I bought from the cafe along with the coffee, it’s gonna be a long day.

4 months ago


"Where do you think you're going Tiffany?!!" Jessica grabbed her hand to stop her from stuffing her clothes in her luggage but she didn't budge kept mum as painful tears travel down on her cheeks.


"So youre just gonna walk away. How about our plans, our dreams? Us?! How about us?!" Jessica held her shoulders to face her. 


"Us? I dont even know if there still "us" I can't even remember how sweet your "I love yous" can sound, how warm your body is, how soothing your voice on phone is, and I can’t even remember the taste of your lips anymore" Tiffany's cracking voice is enough to tell the pain she's into but Jessica is too angry to feel sorry.


"How ungrateful are you!? I'm working my off 24/7 to give you everything you need and yet this is what I get?!" She can't hold it anymore, she's tired from work and anger is taking over her then *BAM* she slapped Tiffany 


"I don't need this! And this! I never asked anything but you!" she throw every piece of jewelry she's wearing. She grabbed her luggage ever if she's not done packing all her things. She needs to get out of there, she need air, she space but she also needed her too. All she wants is Jessica to say sorry and kiss her all her pain away but that night she finally kissed Jessica goodbye.

 



 

 

The darkness welcomed me as I got back home meaning she didn’t come back. I honestly didn't change locks hoping that she'll come back. I placed my dinner at microwave, just like the other night it’s a Chinese food I take out from the Chinese restaurant we used to eat. I eat take outs for breakfast, lunch and even dinner it’s more convenient anyways. And besides it doesn't make sense to cook for one person right?

 

Im now rushing on my way to the office. Yoona is going to kill me if Im not there in 15 minutes. I didn't wake up in time because there's no sun to wake me up like it used to after she left me. It’s raining and the sun is nowhere can be seen.

I was playing with the ring on my fourth finger when the door finally opened so I walk in and pushed the no of floor where my office is. I never took off our engagement ring, It gives me hope that you'll come back and continue our wedding.


"At last you are hereeee!"


"Sorry my alarm didn't ring"


"That’s fine Unnie, but you have to hurry now and please do read about the client's details this time" she give me a worried look.


"oh don’t worry Yoong it’s still early!"


" You have exactly 1hr. So go now! Pali pali!" She worry too much so I went out and flagged down a cab and tell the driver I was going, The Midas Hotel.

 

I came 15 mins early as I expected i hate being early having nothing to do I opened the folder containing my client's detail which is not a common thing I do. There's nothing much interesting in there except her name. Name: Kim Tiffany, it kills me every time when I hear or even just read your name. It probably not the same person because she's a Hwang so I shrug it off.


"Oh you're early" I looked upon hearing that voice, now I understand what Yoona is trying to tell me. It’s her.


"There must  be a mistake coz I'm seeing Tiffany Kim and not Tiffany Hwa-" I didn’t finished my what I was saying when that shiny ring on her hand caught my eye, I know it’s not ours because you left it the day you leave me. Well, how funny it is that someone's new start can be my cruel end.

THE END

A/N: I was about to write Precise part 3 but this oneshot idea came up. haha sorry about that. Dont worry Ill continue that story :)) Thanks for the comments guys! that keeps me writing! saranghe! <3