Precise part 1

Wattahell? (Collection of jeti, accepting requests)

 

"sigh~" 


She lose counting how many sighs escaped her luscious lips. Its another one hell of the day for her. She closed her computer and started to slowly pile the scattered files on her table. She got up from her chair and stared closely at her table. 

 

 

"Hmm..." 

 

 

She's not satisfied.She know something is wrong, but she can figure out which part she forgot to fix. Clicking her tongue as she found what's not right, its the small paper under the mouse of her computer. Yuri gave it to her, written there was a number of a girl. Just one of the girls Yuri want her to go on a blind date but she always refuse to. Staring at the paper, thousands of "what if" overwhelmed her. 

"What if you give it a chance, what if this girl is nice, What if she's the one, the one you'll spend the rest of your life, what if this girl is hot, what if she got those perfect legs that every guy wants, what if she's great in-" 

 

 

"okay stop it ert time to go home!"  she mentaly scolded her self for thinking like that. She unconsciously crumpled the paper and put it inside her coat as the door open widely revealing Taeyeon behind it. 

 

 

"Ready to go Sica-ah~?" using a little aegyo. 

 

 

"Where in this planet you came from that you don't effing know how to knock?"  asked with her brows knitted, she doesn't like the cute tone of her friend that's why. 

 

 

"Ohh easy, its just because you are taking too much time. They got worried so i checked on you. But based the blush on your cheeks. Maybe I disturbed your y time~" Taeyeon playfully winked at Jessica with a smirked plastered on her face. 

 

 

Taeyeon statement made her cheeks redder than before. Which made Taeyeon laugh her off. 

 

 

"Ehemrecovering from embarrassment, she cleared trying to be herself, well composed ice princess. 

 

 

"Just wait at the lobby before I kick your out of my office" threatening but still wearing her i-dont-give-a- face. 

 

 

"All right all right~" raising her both hands slightly chuckling as she make her way to the door 

 

 

"But seriously Sica...  
. 
. 
. 
. 
. 
. 
. 
YOU NEED TO GET LAID!!" 

 

*THUMP* 

 

With that Taeyeon quickly closed the door but laughter can still be heard. 

 

"That dork"  
she muttered with a small and first laugh of her for that day. 

She pushed her swivel chair towards the table and grabbed her bloody-red hand bag and her brown leathered briefcase. Before she close the door she take a last glimpse of her office, making sure everything is in place and in order. 

 

 

"Thats more I like it" She smiled in contentment. She finally closed the door and even checked it twice and entered the elevator. 

Its been two weeks since she became the acting CEO of Match Corp. because her father, Michael Jung is taking his 1 month sick leave. He is diagnosed with stage 2 lung cancer but there's no question on that he's  a chain smoker after all and now he is paying the price. 

 

 

 

*DING* 

 

 

As the elevator open, a blonde walked out of the elevator. Clicking sounds are made as her heels meet the tiled flooring as she approach the four girls sitting at the lounge back facing her , they are busy talking or probably just gossiping that they didn’t noticed her presence.

 

"Hey" Jessica lift her hand and tapped the shoulder of the jet black-haired girl, which she believed her bestfriend, Yuri. 

 

"Sica-ah!" Yuri immediately give her bestfriend a bear hug when Jessica walked in front of them.  

 

"Not seeing each other huh?" Yoona teased as a smirk plastered on her face. 

 

" You have to go out of your cave once in a while BATSICA" Everyone laugh their asses off at Sunny's joke well, except Jessica. 

 

" HA-HA-HA" Jessica mocking laugh as she try to get out of her bestfriend's long and slender yet strong arms. 

 

"Ohh come on Sunny is right Sica, I know it’s a hard job but you seriously have to breathe once in a while"  

 

"I know Taeng but its just that I can't let my Papa down" rubbing her temples in circular motion. Yoona rubs Jessica's back to cheer her up.

 

"Anyways, I'll go home" 

 

"Whoa whoa" before she can even walk away, Yuri grabbed her wrist which made her turn to face them. 

 

"Where do you think you are going?" Yuri raised her right eyebrow at Jessica 

 

"I said home, didn't it? Why?"  

 

"Today is Friday SicaTaeyeon in a matter of fact manner 

 

"And?" Jessica asked with questioning look at her friends 

 

"Didn't Yoong told you?" Yuri keep her right eyebrow raised not at Jessica but at Yoona this time.  

 

"Opps, phone call. I think I have to take this, excuse me hehehe.."  

 

" And where do you think you're going young lady?" Sunny grabbed Yoona's creamy white trench coat. 

 

"We are going to hit the club tonight, Jessica" Sunny explained to her now confused friend. 

 

"Alright, informed or not informed, YOU are COMING with US"  

 

Stressing her words made Jessica knows that Yuri is not taking no for answer this time. But before she can even utter a word they somehow manage to drag Jessica to the parking lot. 

 

"Im riding with Sica unnie!~" Not waiting for an answer Yoona opened the white BMW passenger seat door. 

 

"Then, that leaves you two with me" Yuri winked at the danshins. She turn off the alarm of her silver Audi that makes a beep sound across the parking lot. 

 

 

*Inside Jessica's Car* 

 

 

"Im glad you are coming" Yoona grinned at her favorite unnie 

 

"I kinda figure out that Yuri's not gonna let me slip this time, but it would be nicer if I was informed ahead of time"  

 

"Im really sorry Sica-ah, it was a honest mistake. I texted you this afternoon but I just remembered you left your phone at your apartment when Yuri asked me. Mianhe~" Yoona defensively reasoned out with a cute pout on her face. 

 

Jessica just chuckled upon seeing this.  

She pulled over the parking lot of the 360 Degrees club. One of the high class clubs in California where you can find famous singer, artists, actors, actresses just name it. 

 

 

The powerful music from the dance floor overwhelmed Jessica's ears as they make their way to the VIP zone where you can see the dance floor. She's never been a fan of clubs even before. She hate how the lights flicker, how the people on the dance floor grind with each other. It’s a mess for Jessica. That's why she always stays at the bar since her friends like dancing at the dance floor, just like now. Yoona tried to grab Jessica to the dance floor but she refused. So she is no sitting on the stool at the bar watching the ice in her 5th whiskey for the night enjoying her personal space, until a loud girl sat at stool beside her.  

 

 

"5 tequilla shots here~" the girl shouted to the bartender which is attending some costumers at the other part of the bar. 

 

 

It is obvious that the girl is drunk because few hiccups escaped her lips and Jessica mentally take note of that. Jessica is mentally taking notes, Her loose red locks matched her now reddish checks, a few ripple on her navy blue off-shoulder shirt revealing her creamy white shoulder, Jessica thinks its because of dancing or probably grinding at the dance floor, her short shorts that shows her snowy white legs, her faded make-up, Her faint lipstick-stained lips that is maybe because of her drinking or maybe just because she had a make out session. Jessica thinks she's a huge mess, but her beauty is undeniable even at her state. 

 

 

"Checking me out huh?" the girl teased as a playful smile is playing on her face. 

 TBC

 

A/N:
Hi everyone! its a multi shot so, stay tuned for the next update~~ <3