uh-oh

Exo- the bunch of freaks

After shoot 9pm (while waiting for manager Choi)

"Wahh! Im so tired. But at least we had so much fun right?" Suho exclaimed. "Yep. I really hope manager Choi will treat us to some hanwoo(Korean beef) !! And of course allow me and Luhan to go to the club!! Besides, I was the last member alive! I seriously deserve some reward..!" Squealed Kai.

"Kai, seriously? Remember what Tae Min said? You have to control yourself." As usual the goody goody Sehun rolled his eyes in annoyment.

Although Exo's shoot ended at 9pm, Ji Hyo wanted all the autographs of Exo and chit chat with them for a while. Unfortunately, her "a while" was 1hr and 6min!!  By then, Exo's coordinators decided to go back to their van and wait for them there instead. Everyone was extremely tired but D.O went talking about his lame jokes to Ji Hyo. Miraculously, she laughed at D.O's boring jokes which all the members found it quite unbelievable.

  ***************************

10:06pm after shoot

Fortunately, after a hour and six minutes of endless waiting. However, they were the last people to leave the studio. Exo was set to go back to their van and enjoy the ride back to their hotel in Jeju.

" C'mon let's get going guys!" Exclaimed Chanyeol blushing.

" Who made you in charge yeol-ah?" Asked Baekhyun with a serious face.

"I.. I... Just.." stammered  Chanyeol.

Then, Baekhyun cracked. He laughed and ruffled Chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol heaved a sigh of relief. 

***

After 10 minutes of leaving the studio, Tao started complaining. 

"Hyung, are we there yet? Where's Manager Choi? I'm tired!" 

"We're almost there trust me." Suho replied in an uncertain tone. 

However, sensible Chen knew at once that Suho was frustrated and worried. 

" Oh, fess up hyung, I know we're lost! You don't heck know where we are don't you?" 

" WHAT?!?!?" Yelled all the 9 members except Suho, Chen and Luhan. 

Luhan had also discovered that they have been going round in circles as he had been marking a cross on the ground covered with dirt