The (sad) Announcement

Exo- the bunch of freaks

12.47pm, Ilsan, South Korea, dance room 

''Alright, Exo, I've got some good news for you! The P.D of Running Man has just called up and he asked all 12 of you to meet the entire crew at exactly 5.30am sharp at Jeju Island tomorrow. I'll tell you more details once we get there. And you can have the rest of the day to yourselves,''

The manager of Exo announced.

''So.. what are we suppose to pack or do now?'' asked Lay.

''Well, I'll give you the list of things you need to bring later when you guys get back to the cabin. Just make sure I see all of you back at the penthouse packing by 7pm. Oh, and one more thing, none of you are permitted to go to the club later. Understood? And I mean it when I say this,'' and Manger Choi gave Luhan and Kai (The ones who loves partying) the cold hard stare.

''But the both of us promised some cute girls that we would meet them later in the evening!'' whined Luhan and Kai.

''I suppose then the both of you are able to wake up at 3am in the morning to get ready to leave the Kimpo airport instead of delaying your time oversleeping like last time,'' hissed Manager Choi.

Just like that, the conversation was dismissed. As soon as Manager Choi was out of earshot, Kai gave out a long whine.

''URGHH!! WHY MUST RUNNING MAN ASK US AT THE WRONG TIME! THIS IS SO AWFUL. THE GIRLS WILL HATE ME!!''

''Sad life bros. I did tell you guys to try to stop the 'too much party style' of yours,'' chipped Kris patting Luhan and Kai's shoulders in disbelief. 

''Man, I am so sad. I'm just going back to my room and cry.'' muttered Kai, still complaining about their 'No club tonite'.

~~~~~==============-----------------------------------------------------===========================---------------------------------~~~~

Yo guys! sorry bout the two same chapters! I accidentally deleted this chapter so yeah.. Minanhaeyo~

but thx for suscribing and reading my fanfics ^^

plz comment too..

love you guys!

xoxo